Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TunnuM786

How Tall Are You?

Rate this topic

are any of you guys like me: short and cant walk in heels? they're killer man, i have one pair that i rarely wear 'cause theyre so damn painful :squeez:

Walking with confidence is so much more important in the way you carry yourself then looking tall and walking in heels.

Besides why wear heels if it hurts, at the end of the day you won't enjoy yourself.

Sure. I'm 5'7; 120 pounds / 52 kg; BMI ~18.8; jet black hair; hazel eyes and mildly tanned skin colour.

Your turn.

4'11", 300 pounds, gray hair, green eyes with one turning white due to blindness......covered with age spots due to sun exposure in my youth and I walk with a slight limp and a cane.

Sisters, how tall rare you?

There's a similar and very popular thread on the brothers forum so I'd thought I'd start one of our own

I am 5'3" and have always felt short. I know height's not as important for women as for men, but still I'd like to know where within the range of female heights I fall

you think thats bad? im 5'2 i feel like an umpa lumpa 

I'm 5 feet 5 inches and I feel soooo tall. I was always taller than all the boys in school and felt like I would never find a husband. And I'm also taller than my two older sisters so I would get made fun of, especially when wearing heels.

4'11", 300 pounds, gray hair, green eyes with one turning white due to blindness......covered with age spots due to sun exposure in my youth and I walk with a slight limp and a cane.

I hope when I am old and ugly, I will have as much confidence as you :angel:

Sure. I'm 5'7; 120 pounds / 52 kg; BMI ~18.8; jet black hair; hazel eyes and mildly tanned skin colour.

Your turn.

--for a male, you are pretty short and skinny little brother, http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/user/150139-polymath07/

but as it is said that it's mind that matters and you seem to be quite blessed in this deptt....but OP was asking sisters about their heights--

Edited by ילדת מלך