Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TunnuM786

How Tall Are You?

Rate this topic

Sisters, how tall rare you?

There's a similar and very popular thread on the brothers forum so I'd thought I'd start one of our own

I am 5'3" and have always felt short. I know height's not as important for women as for men, but still I'd like to know where within the range of female heights I fall

I know how you feel. I wish I was taller too, especially when i was younger. I used to be paranoid about my height, but I got over it......

Try not to worry about it. I don't think 5'3 is a bad height for a woman. :)

Yeah, I try to tell mysel that too. Plus, you have more guy to choose from as you are probably not going to make I'm feel insecure about his height

I'm really 5'4 and a 1/2, but who said that, so I say I'm 5'5. :D

Scratch out what I said about being 5'3", I am actually 5'5 " with *cough* high heeled boots that noone needs to see I am wearing because I always make sure to buy jeans go over the heels hehe

At least you are a dude. Imagine how a girl would feel in front of them :D

They suffer worst of stares...from other girls. I'm the same height as the taller one, which is exact Aryan average for males but but but...I'm labelled a "midget" by both of them. They are wayyy too tall for their gender.

Edited by Marbles

They suffer worst of stares...from other girls. I'm the same height as the taller one, which is exact Aryan average for males but but but...I'm labelled a "midget" by both of them. They are wayyy too tall for their gender.

I actually feel for them - being too tall must be as uncomfortable as being too short. But why they would then pick on your height, maybe to not feelas bad about theirs?

I actually feel for them - being too tall must be as uncomfortable as being too short. But why they would then pick on your height, maybe to not feelas bad about theirs?

Lol no it's all out of sibling joke-teasers. They are happy about their heights. It's better to be tall than short not least because men show more deference to taller girls (probably 'cause they don't look easy targets?) So height sometimes acts as safety barrier too.

Even then, one of them hates the fact that she can't wear high heels. Heels turn her into a human Eiffel. And the elder one is worried about finding husband as tall or taller than her lol. She doesn't want to marry a guy below her height. Contemporary men seem to be doing rather badly in the height department? :donno:

Edited by Marbles

Lol no it's all out of sibling joke-teasers. They are happy about their heights. It's better to be tall than short not least because men show more deference to taller girls (probably 'cause they don't look easy targets?) So height sometimes acts as safety barrier too.

Even then, one of them hates the fact that she can't wear high heels. Heels turn her into a human Eiffel. And the elder one is worried about finding husband as tall or taller than her lol. She doesn't want to marry a guy below her height. Contemporary men seem to be doing rather badly in the height department? :donno:

I am 5'8 and i wear high heals all the time...!! ;)

I am 5'8 and i wear high heals all the time...!! ;)

:o Really? once wore 4" heels to a wedding (made me look 5'7") and I was feeling so awkward! I was looking so much taller than the other girls in all the family photos that by the end of the night I chose to take off the heels and walk barefoot!

But then again that was in India, where I surprisingly felt tall even without heels (average female height there is 5ft according to wiki)

But if you feel comfortable enough in heels, then rock them :)

About the safety barrier, I don't think height alone is enough of a weapon for girls against guys unless if they are armed with big muscles to complement their height. That indeed would be scary :D

Edited by TunnuM786

Guest LadyNadine

:o Really? once wore 4" heels to a wedding (made me look 5'7") and I was feeling so awkward! I was looking so much taller than the other girls in all the family photos that by the end of the night I chose to take off the heels and walk barefoot!

But then again that was in India, where I surprisingly felt tall even without heels (average female height there is 5ft according to wiki)

But if you feel comfortable enough in heels, then rock them :)

About the safety barrier, I don't think height alone is enough of a weapon for girls against guys unless if they are armed with big muscles to complement their height. That indeed would be scary :D

Wiki lies.

All I am going to say is,"I wish I was taller"...

You are the most innocent sister on the whole of shia chat.

From the Dp - "la la la i cant here you"

The very innocent talking method.

And the very pure heart.

I wish i had a sister like you lol.

Guest LadyNadine

I am 6'3".

Osama, this girls section. They have same thread in the brothers section. I believe you be more comfortable there.