Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
King

Sharia In Britain!

Rate this topic

How about they confront sober people in the daylight. These guys are just hungry for some sort of authority.

If they were in Pakistan they would probably be beheading civilians. And in fact many British Muslims fight along side Al-Qaeda killing Civilians.

Edited by pakistanyar

No doubt these guys are Sunni. Just a couple of unemployed losers, who don't have a sex life because no women will marry them, so they take out their frustration on other people under the guise of religion.

Sadly they create a negative stereotype of Muslims and cause trouble for us all. If they really do want to live in a Muslim area, they should leave Britain and move to a Muslim country.

Probably think they are doing the community a favour but approaching non Muslims (especially women) as a group of men in the dark is not the way to go. They are trying to be scary and threatening and they are succeeding. The backlash that will come from this is obvious.

The story has made to the Daily Mail (unsurprisingly). There readers have the chance to put their comments. Comments can be liked or disliked. Obviously those getting lots of likes are the anti-Muslim ones.

Getting lots of dislikes are those which have anything good to say about Muslims, but the latter are interesting nevertheless, because some raise points we rarely see. I am copying them here.

Wahhabism must be a dream come true for some people. It serves to repress Muslims in their own countries and can be used in non-Muslim countries to give Islam a bad name. All the while giving Israel an easy ride. Triple happiness.

post-6473-0-19606400-1358453142_thumb.jp

I do not want :

>stoning people to death

>murdering someone who perhaps says, islam isn't for me and decides to leave.

>people who object and do not like someones view i.e islam getting a death warrant.

I love my secular society. Where everyone has freedom. We are financially stronger than shariah countries, there is less inequality, better everything.

Besides, which shariah law? The sunnis? which sect? the shiites? which marajah? there are 1001 different views on Shariah law.

If God has a laws he wants me to follow, i think he should be pretty clear and tell us all clearly, rather then set us on a wild goose chase(where we have no idea about it).

I do not want :

>stoning people to death

>people who object and do not like someones view i.e islam getting a death warrant.

I love my secular society. Where everyone has freedom. We are financially stronger than shariah countries, there is less inequality, better everything.

Besides, which shariah law? The sunnis? which sect? the shiites? which marajah? there are 1001 different views on Shariah law.

If God has a laws he wants me to follow, i think he should be pretty clear and tell us all clearly, rather then set us on a wild goose chase(where we have no idea about it).

These poisonous words are being accepted by so many people that its not even funny anymore. People who dont even know the shariah law are opposing it. The only "shariah law" that you seem to know is the wahabi one. Did you know that a shariah law can be implemented in a society if and only if the majority of people agree to have it? Did you know that in an Islamic government, people can add or subtract some ruling such as enforcing hijab for women? Just because some Islamic governments are doing a bad job at having a successful Islamic government doesnt give you the ticket to throw off shariah. I'm not saying that we can have shariah law in non-muslim governments... In fact such government would be illegitimate if majority of people dont want it... But what I'm saying is that Shariah law can definitely be a key to a successful government if most people agree to have it and if it is a correct one. If Islam offers solution to everything, dont you think that it also gives a solution to governments?

And stop your nonsense about how Western governments are good and modernized. Some of these western governments that you seem to love are the biggest terrorists. If such "prosperous" countries didnt steal other people's oil, overthrow democratically elected governments and install dictatorial governments that favor the west, bully and attack inferior countries (i.e. "3rd world countries"), treat the negros in Africa as worthless animals, invade other countries by lying to their own people, steal resources from poor countries, have a ruthless intelligence agency, [... the list will go on forever...], then their power would be no more than any "3rd world countries".

You wouldnt have been enjoying your "freedom" if your government hadn't sacrificed morality.

This is why I love NA. Such little fanatic cockroaches would be squished in no time by the authorities.

And stop your nonsense about how Western governments are good and modernized. Some of these western governments that you seem to love are the biggest terrorists. .

Arms industry is the biggest industry in all of the G8 countries minus Japan. Together they produce more than 85% of all arms produced in the world. This is very tragic seeing how these societies' hard work is translated into something either useless (when not used) or utterly destructive (when used).

I was on a Sunni forum and they love this. Some of them are justifying it as they are at war with England and thus can do what they want.

It's hilarious, but sad too. England does the good thing of giving these muslims refuge , and what do some of us do?

It's not even funny. They are ruining the name of Islam.

If there were 150 quality muslims rather than the 1,5000,000 now, islam would be much less damadged in the media.

These poisonous words are being accepted by so many people that its not even funny anymore. People who dont even know the shariah law are opposing it. The only "shariah law" that you seem to know is the wahabi one. Did you know that a shariah law can be implemented in a society if and only if the majority of people agree to have it? Did you know that in an Islamic government, people can add or subtract some ruling such as enforcing hijab for women? Just because some Islamic governments are doing a bad job at having a successful Islamic government doesnt give you the ticket to throw off shariah. I'm not saying that we can have shariah law in non-muslim governments... In fact such government would be illegitimate if majority of people dont want it... But what I'm saying is that Shariah law can definitely be a key to a successful government if most people agree to have it and if it is a correct one. If Islam offers solution to everything, dont you think that it also gives a solution to governments?

And stop your nonsense about how Western governments are good and modernized. Some of these western governments that you seem to love are the biggest terrorists. If such "prosperous" countries didnt steal other people's oil, overthrow democratically elected governments and install dictatorial governments that favor the west, bully and attack inferior countries (i.e. "3rd world countries"), treat the negros in Africa as worthless animals, invade other countries by lying to their own people, steal resources from poor countries, have a ruthless intelligence agency, [... the list will go on forever...], then their power would be no more than any "3rd world countries".

You wouldnt have been enjoying your "freedom" if your government hadn't sacrificed morality.

That's looking at it in a one way -street. These countries went to africa and gave them rail , technology, business infastructure. Yes, they commited atrocities but at the same time, greatly developed these nations.

So they have not just done evil.

Besides, the problem with africa and other governments is the rulers are corrupt, there is MASS over population, ect.

You realise how much aid is given to these countries? Their debts have also been totally forgiven.

I have lived in the east and west. The west is more 'islamic' than some of these islamic jails/countries.

England till i die.

I have lived in the east and west. The west is more 'islamic' than some of these islamic jails/countries.

England till i die.

Yes.

As a Briton I have wondered how the state enables me to live a more Islamic life than would be possible in many other countries. I don't really have to lie, cheat, murder or steal.

Basically because the state does it all for me.

In London, or New York or Toronto, we can literally buy a share of the earth's resources, more or less anywhere in the world. And we can greatly profit from it. That level of opportunity is often not even available to the people who live in those countries.

To take an example, some of us can now share in the bounty of Kurdish oil to an extent that Iraqis can't. Now some people may see this as the just reward for being brighter, more sensible, even more charitable. I don't.

I do not want :

>stoning people to death

SISTANI CALLS FOR 'CIVIL STATE' IN IRAQ

Iraqi politicians — whether Shiites, Sunnis or Kurds — have for years tried to drag supreme Shiite cleric Ali al-Sistani into their ongoing political conflicts. To this day, certain parties have not grown tired in their efforts, through any means possible, to bridge the wide gap between the prevailing view in Najaf — based on religious figures maintaining distance from politics — and the prevailing theory in the Iranian city of Qom — based on religious figures assuming political roles.

However, Sistani — a charismatic man who adheres to a near-obsolete legacy that is hard to change — resisted, and is resisting, all of these attempts. He is doing so not only out of an ascetic desire to abstain from politics and power, but also to protect millions of his Shiite followers throughout the world from the effects of severing the thin line between the religious Shiite figure and the political leader.

Sistani recently issued a serious of highly significant recommendations through his representative in Karbala regarding the crisis represented by the Sunni demonstrations in Iraq. He said that he is calling for a "civil state," based on respect for the law and the constitution, human rights, and equality.

This supreme Islamic religious figure did not talk about a "religious state," nor did he fill his speech to politicians and the public with religious expressions, Quranic verses, or sayings from the prophet. Rather, with clarity and in a language understood throughout the world, he called for "a civil state."

This understanding not only means that Sistani deeply understands the movements within Islamic communities, and their diversity and conflicting visions regarding a "religious state" and its limits, but that he — like most senior Islamic clerics throughout history — fundamentally looks at society and the role of religion as an interactive, not unilateral, relationship. It was this vision that has allowed the Shiite sect to adapt to ongoing political and historical developments throughout history. And it is this same vision that allowed religion, and its position vis-à-vis politics, to be based on the idea of independence, not dependency or hostility.

Sistani's vision differs from that of many Shiite religious and political leaders. Some of them still maintain the dream that the religious authorities will one day take charge of the premiership, while Sistani views religion as something symbolic of history, place and time, more than a governmental function.

A few days ago, Sistani met with the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Baghdad, Martin Kobler, and discussed with him the crisis relating to the demonstrations. The two men agreed on a road map that must be adopted to solve this crisis.

This meeting comes following a period of nearly three years in which Sistani had closed the door to Iraqi politicians. He did so as a result of his displeasure at their performance, and to force them to practice politics away from any religious or sectarian influence. He wanted politics to be practiced as "job" not as a "religious mission." Yet when the crisis reached a dangerous level, Sistani had no choice but to clarify his understanding of the state. He views the state as a "civil" entity in which there is no difference between Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds, except at the ballot boxes. It is a state of "law," where a modern constitution is harmonious with human rights; democracy is the basis, the judiciary rules. It is a "peaceful" state, meaning respect for international rules and law and discipline within the parameters of international peace and security.

http://www.al-monito...ivil-state.html

Edited by Ali_Hussain

Yes.

As a Briton I have wondered how the state enables me to live a more Islamic life than would be possible in many other countries. I don't really have to lie, cheat, murder or steal.

Basically because the state does it all for me.

In London, or New York or Toronto, we can literally buy a share of the earth's resources, more or less anywhere in the world. And we can greatly profit from it. That level of opportunity is often not even available to the people who live in those countries.

To take an example, some of us can now share in the bounty of Kurdish oil to an extent that Iraqis can't. Now some people may see this as the just reward for being brighter, more sensible, even more charitable. I don't.

True, the benefits we enjoy in this country, are paid for by the suffering of people in other countries.

However, has it been any other way throughout human history? What do you suggest as a better alternative to living in the UK?

True, the benefits we enjoy in this country, are paid for by the suffering of people in other countries.

However, has it been any other way throughout human history? What do you suggest as a better alternative to living in the UK?

Look, on planet earth, some countries flourish some suffer. All nations collapse.

America's economy is errible. Greece has gone bust ect.

You need to blame corrupt governments, mass overpopulation.

England aren't totally evil you know.

I am not saying one should not live in the UK. I am saying that we should not get too teary eyed about how wonderful it all is, how rubbish other countries are and how brilliant we are in having made it here.

Rather there needs to be a recognition that the hard (and often nasty) work has already been done and that one of the reasons other countries are rubbish is because ours has used its "first-mover advantage" in order to ensure that they remain that way.

So we should recognise the privileged position we are in and use it as far as possible to help others, whether it is via charity or demonstrating against wars etc.

I am not saying one should not live in the UK. I am saying that we should not get too teary eyed about how wonderful it all is, how rubbish other countries are and how brilliant we are in having made it here.

Rather there needs to be a recognition that the hard (and often nasty) work has already been done and that one of the reasons other countries are rubbish is because ours has used its "first-mover advantage" in order to ensure that they remain that way.

So we should recognise the privileged position we are in and use it as far as possible to help others, whether it is via charity or demonstrating against wars etc.

I wholeheartedly agree.

At the same time though, I don't feel we should be overly critical of the hard and nasty work done, seeing as throughout history other countries have done the same, or would have done the same if they had the capability.

Also, there are a whole host of reasons why certain countries gain the first mover advantage, and we shouldn't be too forgiving of the mistakes our own Muslim nations made and continue to make, which is impeding their progress.

These people are either agents planted to invoke mass hostility against Muslims in general or they are "Muslims" of some odd variety. Either way they're doing an excellent job at turning the local populace against the Muslims. I wouldn't be surprised if every non-Muslim in London holds every Muslim of whatever variety accountable for this garbage. :donno: