Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Care To Explain This Hadeeth?

Rate this topic

wowowowow exactly relate to my present life....thanx for posting, I was not aware of it.....

I know what it means, but I am not sure how I can explain it to you...but will try it...do check ur PM.

respect to Imamain, they are KING of KINGS

• Veteran Member

Salam,

I know the English sounds straight forward. However, I do not know how to relate the content to our contemporary living.

idk, it could mean many things, and it obviously doesnt need to be taken literal, for example, a man of sin who has done sin all of his life, gets tested, loses all his money, loses his family and friends, and buy this he sees reality and picks himself back, finds his true deen, and becomes pure, cause Allah is the forgiver!

my take on that wa salaam

You can find the answer to this hadeeth in this conversation between Allah(SWT) and prophet Muhammad(PBUH) on the ascension, here is the link, read it all and you will understand this hadeeth thoroughly.

http://www.al-islam....ascension/1.htm

Just make sure to read it from beginning to end

Edited by yukapuka

wow it relates to my present life toooo, thanks for posting , i was not aware of my present life!

ofcourse i know what it means, i will have to be abstruse in my explanation, i have to try really hard to do that

oh but wait, i am a megalomaniac

that should explain!

good joke buddy, and now I have started liking you.... ;)

so did u finally found a job for u?

good joke buddy, and now I have started liking you.... ;)

so did u finally found a job for u?

hush ..didnt I tell you this hadeeth relates to my present life, i am independent without having any human companion :Hijabi:

so please please dont offer me any job :P

i like you too, you are like an onion....u make me cry!

hush ..didnt I tell you this hadeeth relates to my present life, i am independent without having any human companion :Hijabi:

so please please dont offer me any job :P

i like you too, you are like an onion....u make me cry!

hehehe...just try to make curry without onions believe me u wont like it :P

so onions have there own importance.

• Advanced Member

You can find the answer to this hadeeth in this conversation between Allah(SWT) and prophet Muhammad(PBUH) on the ascension, here is the link, read it all and you will understand this hadeeth thoroughly.

http://www.al-islam....ascension/1.htm

Just make sure to read it from beginning to end

It was a great, great read Brother, thank you for posting it; it taught me a lot, provided with lots of insight---and spiritual strength.

Again thank you for posting it...

• Advanced Member

Salam,

I know the English sounds straight forward. However, I do not know how to relate the content to our contemporary living.

(wasalam)

Meaning is very straight forward but you would never understand any state of mind unless you have experienced it yourself.

Shortly it is telling us to strip ourselves of worldly desires and needs and only rely on remembering Allah (swt).

For contemporary world first of all we need to make our lives as simple as possible. Minimum involvement in any unnecessary work. Get rid of all distractions in your life.