Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

My Dream And The Number 313

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

his was a while a go . I had a dream where I saw on a lush green hill the Alam of Abul Fadl Abbas (as) and a Tall beautiful looking man standing next to it and there as light emitting and cover a diameter of about 40-60 yards. Naturally I walked to it and saw many other people going towards the Alam and the Man and I told my friends to join me and they declined. I walked up and kept trying to get them to come but they refused and then i saw the people on the hill asking for Allah's Lanat on the ones who were not on the Hill and at first i kept calling my friends but then i notice I was cursing them too and all of a sudden they all vaporized and the whole place looked like a nuclear wasteland. I along with many of the survivors went to my local Imambaraga and saw other people who I had not see on the hill and they told me that there were other hills.

If someone could be so kind as to interpret this for me I would really appreciate it

Also I keep noticing 313 everywhere what does that mean?

Jazkalah Khair

-Ibn Ammar

keep dreaming man, Imam is already back and he is already guiding in the form of QURAAN....infact he never went off.

and people who can interpretate his language are already been chosen.....

Edited by Quranist

You have heard stories and read about the Imam . What if he turns out to be not attractive like in your dream? The imams are not about physical looks, they are about action and charactor.

My honest views are we have billions of people who have vivid dreams everyday.

Try to be a good muslim and just stick to reality. Your dreams reflect your thoughts including your subconcious.

I am a little taken aback. Are you claiming to be a prophet or something ? If God decides to reveal something to you, he would make it absolutely clear. We all have in our life times, maybe over 70,000 dreams? Depends how long you live.

Firstly, different things can mean the worlds of difference from one person and another. Fire to me can mean passion and enthalphy. To you it can mean the fire of hell. Now if we use some obscure book to interpret this, it will give us a non-scientific and very invalid , skepticual, suppositional answer.

Science has proven dreams just are what goes on in your subconcious thought , and usually reflect on what you have done. I have had very embarrasing dreams, gross dreams ect. good dreams, bad dreams you name it.

I am not doing the completely irrational thing of actually acting on it. Please base your actions on informed thinking, rather than wayward dreams.

Please also do not take offense to this. It's just one piece of good advise being imparted from one human to another.

• Advanced Member

I am a little taken aback. Are you claiming to be a prophet or something ? If God decides to reveal something to you, he would make it absolutely clear. We all have in our life times, maybe over 70,000 dreams? Depends how long you live.

Firstly, different things can mean the worlds of difference from one person and another. Fire to me can mean passion and enthalphy. To you it can mean the fire of hell. Now if we use some obscure book to interpret this, it will give us a non-scientific and very invalid , skepticual, suppositional answer.

Science has proven dreams just are what goes on in your subconcious thought , and usually reflect on what you have done. I have had very embarrasing dreams, gross dreams ect. good dreams, bad dreams you name it.

I am not doing the completely irrational thing of actually acting on it. Please base your actions on informed thinking, rather than wayward dreams.

Please also do not take offense to this. It's just one piece of good advise being imparted from one human to another.

I have heard the Prophet(SAWW) say that Satan can never adopt the look of Himself(SAWW) or our 12 Imams. Why would our brother's subconscious choose to project such a vivid dream?

his was a while a go . I had a dream where I saw on a lush green hill the Alam of Abul Fadl Abbas (as) and a Tall beautiful looking man standing next to it and there as light emitting and cover a diameter of about 40-60 yards. Naturally I walked to it and saw many other people going towards the Alam and the Man and I told my friends to join me and they declined. I walked up and kept trying to get them to come but they refused and then i saw the people on the hill asking for Allah's Lanat on the ones who were not on the Hill and at first i kept calling my friends but then i notice I was cursing them too and all of a sudden they all vaporized and the whole place looked like a nuclear wasteland. I along with many of the survivors went to my local Imambaraga and saw other people who I had not see on the hill and they told me that there were other hills.

If someone could be so kind as to interpret this for me I would really appreciate it

Jazkalah Khair

-Ibn Ammar

Salam , A beautiful dream indeed, There's Nothing to interpret ...Its Crystal Clear, The Man is calling towards HAQ and whats Halal...The Ones who ignore are losers!!!

And in the end when you reach your local Imambargah , The ones close to you are referring you to go on other hills(Ie Other ways) Maybe not the hill on which that Young man is inviting, astagfirullah...

As far as you see in the Number 313 again and again, You see it on watch, clocks, number plates, (Mostly your clock) almost many times...and you will start fearing/liking that number , But remember the best guidance is the Guidance of not a number but Allah,

You are noticing it as you are very interested to join the 313..Or It would just mean merely just like any other number... :mellow:

• Advanced Member

to all thank you for your input... as for those who ask if I claim to be a prophet then you have not understood the Creed I follow which is the Oneness of the Lord the Seal of Prophethood with Muhammad (SAAW) and the Gurdianship of Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)... as for those who claim the dreams are complete rubbish please feel free to read the Wise and Noble Quran particularly the story of Prophet Joseph (as) and yes brother ateef I agree the goal is Allah and the nearness to the ones He is near too.

Also the mere fact that someone claims the return of the Imam (as) before he (as) annonances it is Kufr unless your the righteous soul in which case you would be dead right now in between the Station of Abraham (as) and the Kaba. And no the Imam (as) is a physical entity not a metaphor for the Qu'ran

Edited by UIE

Salam Brother,

This is great. You are in the right pass, inshallah. Dreams are true and this show that you should keep on going forward and get more knowledge to be saved. Ansars who have been believing in Seyyed Ahmad Al Hassan if not all most of them did see this kind of dreams, Mashallah.

Inshallah Allah bless you and give you more knowledge.

Fi Aman Allah

You are a Shia, and you often discuss about Imam Mahdi a.s.

So it is normal to find you 'dreaming' about it as it's in your subconcious.

My verdict: ignore the dream, focus on your wajibaat (i preach to myself first), and work IN THE REAL WORLD to make a better world in preperation of Imam Mahdi.

Jazkalah Khair

-Ibn Ammar

if you really dreamt of the flag of Abul Fadl Abbas (as), then this is no ordinary dream obviously, rather a vision and great news in sha Allah. I think the dream is quite self-explanatory.

of course there might be people pretending to have seen such dreams, but for anybody who really did should seriously thank Allah s.w.t very much for it and try to remember more details.

some unanswered questions i guess is who is the person "man standing next to it", and what exactly are those hills ?

dream interpretation can take some time, so hopefully there will be answers soon inshaAllah

the shaytan (awuthu bilLah) can definitely not assume shape of that flag (or anybody calling to it).

would be interesting to hear more details from you as to exactly how everything looked and more details basically.

thanks and may Allah s.w.t. protect you and make your dream come true

(wasalam)

I am deeply saddened people are linking this to God revealing anything. He is a shia, goes to muharram and probably hears about ashura a lot. We have millions of shia's dreaming of this, and the funny thing is there are 10001 different versions of what H.abbas looks like, and what the 'flag' looks like.

Why can't we accept it's in his subconcious?

another thing is 313 and seeing that number everywhere .. it means that you are in tune with this group, and i guess anybody who wants to be part of this will attract this number and see it in a lot of places. a sign of hope and a motivation in sha Allah

actually, i remember reading this thread a couple of days ago, after coming home from an asia restaurant where a guy was wearing a jacket with the number 313 written on the shoulder somewhere .. also, here is a screenshot i had to take the other day :)

post-92859-0-43874300-1358586757.png

some may say it's a "coincidence"

however, i would like to say that there are no coincidences, everything is connected and doubt is poison to faith.

we are to be optimistic, grateful, and openminded to seeing the signs.

may Allah s.w.t forgive us and guide us all

(wasalam)

another thing is 313 and seeing that number everywhere .. it means that you are in tune with this group, and i guess anybody who wants to be part of this will attract this number and see it in a lot of places. a sign of hope and a motivation in sha Allah

actually, i remember reading this thread a couple of days ago, after coming home from an asia restaurant where a guy was wearing a jacket with the number 313 written on the shoulder somewhere .. also, here is a screenshot i had to take the other day :)

post-92859-0-43874300-1358586757.png

some may say it's a "coincidence"

however, i would like to say that there are no coincidences, everything is connected and doubt is poison to faith.

we are to be optimistic, grateful, and openminded to seeing the signs.

may Allah s.w.t forgive us and guide us all

(wasalam)

Good scientific, well evidenced conclusion free of any supersition.

double-facepalm1.jpg

I don't see where he claimed to be a prophet. In the movie 313, the guy kept seeing this number everywhere. It's not unusual, I have heard other people talking about dreams in which they are fighting with Imam Mehdi (A.S.)'s army.

would be interesting to hear their stories.

by the way i took a screenshot of one of your posts because i saw it as a sign from Allah s.w.t as well:

post-92859-0-22427100-1358587576_thumb.p

the number that is usually associated with karbala is 72 ..

then comes your 73. post talking about the "people who were with Imam Hussain (A.S.)", almost like a part of the 72, and continuation

the signs are out there. everything is a sign actually, it's just us humans are too dumb and blind to see and hear most of them.

may Allah s.w.t open our minds, our hearts, our eyes, our ears in sha Allah :)

(wasalam)

Jazkalah Khair

-Ibn Ammar

Salam

Inshallah my little knowledge allow to say something about your dream:

Dear Ammar: the green hill could mean the faith and light is opposite of darkness and means the manifestation of Allah (SWT) that is the sign for our prophet (a.s.) and the Imams. The banner could be the banner of ahlebait (a.s.) and the tall man might be Imam (a.s.).

You get into the light where the alam of Abul Fadl Abbas a.s. is there. This means you are going to be or in future you will be invited and Abul Fadl Abbas a.s. will help you to be done with this. Entering the light and calling your friends to come with could mean your current friends who does not believe in what you believe and it is not like something little but it is huge belief that you may not experience it before. You will get to right path soon, inshallah and do not forget us in your prayer..

Fi Aman Allah

Edited by mahdi-ahmad
  • Advanced Member

again thank you and RT I do see your point and understand where you are coming from and thus will accept your conclusion as one based on rationale... As far as this Ahmad Hassn al Basri is concerned no I do not follow him or hold any salvation due to him for the only salvation I need is that of the Ahlul Bayt (as).

Good scientific, well evidenced conclusion free of any supersition.

double-facepalm1.jpg

best talk to me free of sarcasm and avoid mocking. how about talking rationally?

go ahead and tell me about the science of how Allah works with numbers. Or the science of dreams. Or science of spirit? You may use Quran and ahadeeth if you want. either talk constructively or not at all.

You are a Shia, and you often discuss about Imam Mahdi a.s.

So it is normal to find you 'dreaming' about it as it's in your subconcious.

My verdict: ignore the dream, focus on your wajibaat (i preach to myself first), and work IN THE REAL WORLD to make a better world in preperation of Imam Mahdi.

ok tell me what is the Islamic/scientific basis of "sub-conscience"?

also prove to me scientifically it's normal to dream this dream.

also prove to me scientifically that we should ignore such dreams related to people like Abul Fadl Abbas (as).

what is your "verdict" based on?

also prove to me that the dream world is not "REAL".

come on we are all waiting for your rational and scientific proofs here ..

as mentioned before, you can use Quran and ahadeeth to back up your claims!

I am deeply saddened people are linking this to God revealing anything. He is a shia, goes to muharram and probably hears about ashura a lot. We have millions of shia's dreaming of this, and the funny thing is there are 10001 different versions of what H.abbas looks like, and what the 'flag' looks like.

where is your scientific evidence for the statement of millions of shias dreaming this?

get me the 10001 versions as well. come on let's be rational! scientific, and not biased

where is your evidence that it's sub-conscious?

I am deeply saddened people are linking this to God revealing anything.

you are sad that people link a good dream to God? where is your evidence it isn't

come on, if you can't prove it scientifically, you may use islamic texts to back up your "rational" claim. i am giving you space here!

we are all waiting for your contributions to humanity!

Try to be a good muslim and just stick to reality. Your dreams reflect your thoughts including your subconcious.

ok i want your evidence and scientific backing up here!!!

you can't! you know why? because you can never prove spiritual matters!!

so now if a person dreams of prophets they should ignore that too? we want evidence from you!

what about people who dream of imams? that's "sub-conscious" and not real?

what about the dream that king of egypt dreamt when Joseph (pbuh) was around? should the king have ignored that?

what about narrations of prophets about dreams and visions??

that's all sub-conscious because they are active in religion? come on! i want evidence !! Mr. Rational Thinking!

evidence? science ? what a bad joke!

again thank you and RT I do see your point and understand where you are coming from and thus will accept your conclusion as one based on rationale... As far as this Ahmad Hassn al Basri is concerned no I do not follow him or hold any salvation due to him for the only salvation I need is that of the Ahlul Bayt (as).

i am starting to think that you lied. if you really dreamt such a dream you would never accept a doubters opinion of asking you to ignore it and dismiss it.

the other option is that you are ungrateful

either way, not too positive.

you can also join in and explain to me where the rationale of RT statements are. am very curious to see how somebody who claims to "love ahlulbayt" can ignore the Islamic significance of supposedly dreaming dreams related to Imams.

just wanted to say that dreaming of alhly bait is not fantasy, it sure has meaning...i have delved a lot into the "science of dreams" practiced a lot of things that can trigger dreams...lucid dreaming...obe..blah blah

i basically fantasize of maula ali all my waking hours...but i have never seen him in a dream...so anyone who is saying such dreams are our subconscious manifestation of our desires and fantasy aint true...i mean regular dreams are just that but not dreams like this.

Brother, i was not trying to be rude. I really am extremely impatient with these kinds of supersitous beliefs. I only say it because i care about you.

Just trust Allah swt, and go by what you can evidence.

what "superstitious beliefs" exactly are you talking about?

and how about you answer my questions and walk your talk? you ignored every one of my questions before!

bring evidence supporting your "verdict" that one should ignore dreams about Imams.

bring evidence that numbers in our lives have no significance

bring evidence that dreams of Imams are not reality

evidence those dreams come from a sub-conscience and not from God.

where is the rational evidence for the above? before you accuse somebody of being superstitious and irrational you need to prove them wrong and prove yourself right.

what "superstitious beliefs" exactly are you talking about?

and how about you answer my questions and walk your talk? you ignored every one of my questions before!

bring evidence supporting your "verdict" that one should ignore dreams about Imams.

bring evidence that numbers in our lives have no significance

bring evidence that dreams of Imams are not reality

evidence those dreams come from a sub-conscience and not from God.

where is the rational evidence for the above? before you accuse somebody of being superstitious and irrational you need to prove them wrong and prove yourself right.

The Scientific evidence that dreams are just from your subconcious.

The 1000 different versions of what these imams look like.

The fact all these christians see Jesus in their dreams.

The added fact that even if there were dreams, every dream means something different to an individual. To me, fire can mean passion, to you it can mean destruction. Using one fallible book to interprete dreams is illogical

I care about you and am giving you advise. Stick to reality, try your hardest in all your endevours, and trust Allah swt.

to all thank you for your input... as for those who ask if I claim to be a prophet then you have not understood the Creed I follow which is the Oneness of the Lord the Seal of Prophethood with Muhammad (SAAW) and the Gurdianship of Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)... as for those who claim the dreams are complete rubbish please feel free to read the Wise and Noble Quran particularly the story of Prophet Joseph (as) and yes brother ateef I agree the goal is Allah and the nearness to the ones He is near too.

Also the mere fact that someone claims the return of the Imam (as) before he (as) annonances it is Kufr unless your the righteous soul in which case you would be dead right now in between the Station of Abraham (as) and the Kaba. And no the Imam (as) is a physical entity not a metaphor for the Qu'ran

Dear Ammar, you may know stories of quran and Ahadith about dreams and still changed your mind!!! Do you think that our knowledge is enough to be guided? We need helps from Allah SWT and His khalifs all the time. We as human do not have scientific clue for many things the unseen world, spirits and dreams included. But we know from Quran and our Imams that dreams are true e.g. Prophet Yusef a.s. was a dream interpreter as it is mentioned in Quran. So how far are you going?

Again your dream was a gift from Allah SWT for what you did before. please remember that shaitan (LA) was one of the best servants but did go stray and failed. You are in a situation that you can ask Allah (SWT) to help you. If you follow the signs you will get it for sure but just do not limit your knowledge to what you got previously and make yourself ready for changes. If you want to get into the light and make yourself out of darkness you need to ask Allah SWT to help you and no one else can help you more on this issue.

Fi Aman Allah

Edited by mahdi-ahmad
  • Advanced Member

@Peace Seeker: My reasoning behind my willingness to allow RT's pointview to be consider does not mean I am do not believe in mircles I am just trying to see what was the meaning behind my dream. I also understand that many folks dreams are nothing more then our brain doing its best to sort out everything it does not however mean that you accuse me of Lying about a dream that is very near and dear to me. I mean in no way to offend anyone and I can tell you have some understanding of Irfan but remember that there are individuals out there who don't believe in it and for that reason I am trying to be very careful because what I most might get misinterpreted as Fitna, Kufr, Shirk, or Bida. something that can cause a lot of problems.

@RT suppose you vwere correct in your analysis how does that take into account the story of Prophet Joseph because if as you claim that the dreams are just our subcontitious at work then Joseph predicting future events, the Qur'an mentions at least 4 different dreams he intrepreted, via these dream would make an infallible Prophet of God a liar. How do you justify that ?

@Mahdi Look brother I wish you and your Caliph best of intentions however as someone who is a student of ilm al Rijal and Ahadiths I have to say that the Ahadiths point towards the 12 Caliphs of Imam (as) are weak. However Allah knows best and if I am misguided in my approach may He guide me straight and if it is you then may he guide you straight. Lakum din a kum walay ya din ( Al Qur'an-109:6)

@Peace Seeker: My reasoning behind my willingness to allow RT's pointview to be consider does not mean I am do not believe in mircles I am just trying to see what was the meaning behind my dream. I also understand that many folks dreams are nothing more then our brain doing its best to sort out everything it does not however mean that you accuse me of Lying about a dream that is very near and dear to me. I mean in no way to offend anyone and I can tell you have some understanding of Irfan but remember that there are individuals out there who don't believe in it and for that reason I am trying to be very careful because what I most might get misinterpreted as Fitna, Kufr, Shirk, or Bida. something that can cause a lot of problems.

no worries. may Allah s w t guide you and make you benefit the best from your journeys when Allah takes your soul at night.

(wasalam)

Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. 39:42

So be patient; indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And whether We show you some of what We have promised them or We take you in death, it is to Us they will be returned. 40:77

@RT suppose you vwere correct in your analysis how does that take into account the story of Prophet Joseph because if as you claim that the dreams are just our subcontitious at work then Joseph predicting future events, the Qur'an mentions at least 4 different dreams he intrepreted, via these dream would make an infallible Prophet of God a liar. How do you justify that ?

@Mahdi Look brother I wish you and your Caliph best of intentions however as someone who is a student of ilm al Rijal and Ahadiths I have to say that the Ahadiths point towards the 12 Caliphs of Imam (as) are weak. However Allah knows best and if I am misguided in my approach may He guide me straight and if it is you then may he guide you straight. Lakum din a kum walay ya din ( Al Qur'an-109:6)

They are Prophets pbuh. They can recieve dreams. And only prophets pbuh who have been given knowledge of the futre can possibly interprete any futre reality.

The fact is, if anyone believes in actually listening to their dreams, they are wasting such a huge ammount of their time.

Why not base your real life descision on thought, risk assesment, obtaining the advise of the experienced, and when you have done everything practically, putting your faith in God? Does that sound unreasonable?:)

He's a prophet pbuh. They recieve inspiration in different ways. We arent. We have no right to inerprete or dwell on our dreams.

The only use i can have doe dwelling on dream is perhaps something in your life, i.e subconcious is there at the back of your mind troubling you, and it manifest in a dream. That's plausible.

The Scientific evidence that dreams are just from your subconcious.

The 1000 different versions of what these imams look like.

The fact all these christians see Jesus in their dreams.

The added fact that even if there were dreams, every dream means something different to an individual. To me, fire can mean passion, to you it can mean destruction. Using one fallible book to interprete dreams is illogical

I care about you and am giving you advise. Stick to reality, try your hardest in all your endevours, and trust Allah swt.

you keep on making those statements even mentioning "facts"

I swear by Allah swt: this is the last time i will ask you to bring evidence for your claims, after this i will ignore you completely. (notice, you still haven't brought any kind of evidence to this thread, wether it's scientific, religious, or just logical)

it is very arrogant of you to go around saying "evidence! evidence! evidence!" and acting like your baseless opinions are are evidence!

where is your evidence for any of your claims?

i don't want your advice thank you! and i neither need your care

so far you act like a hypocrite, who is asking people to do what he isn't doing himself!

may Allah swt destroy all hypocrites!

you keep on making those statements even mentioning "facts"

I swear by Allah swt: this is the last time i will ask you to bring evidence for your claims, after this i will ignore you completely. (notice, you still haven't brought any kind of evidence to this thread, wether it's scientific, religious, or just logical)

it is very arrogant of you to go around saying "evidence! evidence! evidence!" and acting like your baseless opinions are are evidence!

where is your evidence for any of your claims?

i don't want your advice thank you! and i neither need your care

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You claim dreams are secret messages from God, then tell me, how do you decide each one? What book is there to decide, and what scientific empirical study has there been done to prove it?

Secondly, here is a link of people having dreams of Jesus:

http://morethandreams.org/

Many stories of people leaving Islam because they had dreams of Jesus. You have about as much evidence as they do brother for your claims.

Here are some more:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=christians+dreams+of+jesus&oq=christians+dreams+of+jesus&gs_l=hp.3..33i29.1541.4574.0.4695.26.21.0.2.2.1.382.3470.2j12j3j2.19.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.sGISbK8O2uQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.d2k&fp=b987864691354c7e&biw=1366&bih=614

10001 was an understatement, there are millions, of not hundreds of millions.

Everyone claims to dream of the people they learn and see as role models. They really just are your subconcious brother. I'd rather tell you the bitter truth than have you believe a sweet lie, because you are actually basing real life descisions on this, which is absolutely dangerous.

bitter truth and bitter lie? you think that some testimonies of some people we don't know are "evidence"??

how about you stick to science or religion??

aren't you muslim?? then why not stick to quran and ahadeeth??

or is your opinion stronger evidence? and your testimonies??

Everyone claims to dream of the people they learn and see as role models. They really just are your subconcious brother.

where is evidence for that? i am still communicating with your directly, because at least you made a failed attempt to prove something. even if it's failed, it's still an attempt.

again ..

where is scientific / islamic evidence of anything you said and claimed??

above in my reply to OP you will find verses of Quran proving my point that dreams are linked to Allah taking our souls, which makes our dreams real on a different level

also several people here proved you wrong by referring to quranic stories of dreams, that show us the sunnah of prophets of Allah is to take dreams seriously

it's ok for you to have doubts, and have your opinion, but don't come here saying you are muslim, and ignoring Islamic evidence, while having so evidence whatsoever to back your claims!

Everyone claims to dream of the people they learn and see as role models

here another point: i never dreamt of Imam Ali (as) as far as i remember. so doesn't that prove you wrong again? or you chose to only believe those "testimonies"??

if you need help in learning what science or religion is, let me know, then i can hopefully walk you through it in sha Allah

and there are many people who can perhaps do a better job than me at explaining to you the scientific or religious debating

He's a prophet pbuh. They recieve inspiration in different ways. We arent. We have no right to inerprete or dwell on our dreams.

The only use i can have doe dwelling on dream is perhaps something in your life, i.e subconcious is there at the back of your mind troubling you, and it manifest in a dream. That's plausible.

give evidence that we have no right to do so!

stop spreading lies and false fatwas !

i think am getting fed-up of talking with you, so will most likely ignore you unless i see some drastic change in your mentality!