Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rational Thinking

Women Beaten Because Of Islamic Black Magic

Rate this topic

Muslim woman 'beaten with walking stick in brutal exorcism by husband and family who were convinced she was possessed by demon'

Mrs Hussain’s back was described as ‘one massive bruise’ after the cruel and unwarranted attack, in which she also suffered injuries to her face and hands, jurors heard.

Ahmed Hussain, his son Mohammed Kayes Hussain, 28, daughter Salma, 22, daughter-in-law Halima Khatun, 28, and son-in-law Mohammed Aziz, 21, are on trial accused of false imprisonment and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

They are said to have believed that someone had ‘put black magic’ on their victim.

‘It appears that members of Asma Hussain’s family believed that she was possessed by demons,’ said prosecutor Babatunde Alabi.

‘As a result of this belief, it is alleged that they kept her captive in her own home, tying her to a bed in the living room. They also arranged for an imam to carry out an exorcism on her.

‘During the course of the exorcism, she was held down, had water poured all over her and was beaten with a cane.

‘For some unknown reason, it appears the defendants thought that Asma was possessed by a demon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2HsY3lvlS

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

+WELL DONE GUYS, FOR BELIEVING IN THIS. I frequent atheist forums and they think we are all deluded.Black magic does not exist. Devils can not possess us. No-one can give us evil eyes or evil prayers. There is no evidence whatsoever. Black magic referred to in the Quran is people asking on someone other than Allah to do bad, that's why it's harram, because it's supersitious rubbish.

If black magic exists, Allah swt created it.

Too many deluded people in my muslim society. The akward moment when you feel more at home with rational atheists.

LOL from an islamic site, signs of black magic:

http://www.ummah.com...p/t-324623.html

Seriously. If it wasn't for the fact the Quran does not endorse this, i would have left islam, no matter how anyone threatened me i will burn and be tortured with no mercy for simply using my head.

"

I only have heard about exorcisms in Christianity. Bizarre." - maryam

Please visit the african and indo-pak countries. Many people beleive in this deluded idea that jinns can possess you. Instead of giving people actual practical treatment, they throw water on you sacrifice goats and get mawlana's to recite dua's.

I

Edited by Rational Thinking

How is beating someone to death supposed to cure them of black magic?

There is seriously something wrong with some Muslims. They do things to their blood relatives, based on superstition and culture, that most kafirs living in the West wouldn't do to their dogs.

This keeps atheists away. They cite stories like this, and say "the Koran has black magic in it"

And they are spot on. This is a deluded, unevidenced, barbaric proof.

Science has given us cures and treatments and explanations.

I see what atheists mean. But it isn't Islam, it's the deluded mans version of islam

I am not going to recite SINGLE dua against a jinn. I am man enough to say if bad happens to me (and i pray it doesnt) than woopty do! It is just life, not some mystical devil whispering spells.

Which jinn killed 7million jews and 200m + people who had small pox?

There is seriously something wrong with some Muslims. They do things to their blood relatives, based on superstition and culture, that most kafirs living in the West wouldn't do to their dogs.

She didnt die...

I frequent atheist forums and they think we are all deluded.

Kaffirs said the exact thing to our Prophet (sawa) and you know what Allah's response was?

Surah al-Qalam:

5. Soon you will see and they will see,

6. Which of you is afflicted with madness.

Also keep this in mind:

Surah an-Naba:

40. We have surely warned you against a punishment near at hand. On that Day a person will look at what he has forwarded (from the world) with his own hands, and the unbeliever will say: “Oh, would that I were mere dust (instead of being a responsible being with consciousness and free will)!

Please visit the african and indo-pak countries. Many people beleive in this deluded idea that jinns can possess you. Instead of giving people actual practical treatment, they throw water on you sacrifice goats and get mawlana's to recite dua's.

It's not deluded to believe Jinns can posses people. Have you noticed how patients afflicted with some sort of major or minor mental illness all have one thing in common? Majority of them will make references to God, Religion, even claiming to be Prophets. I don't think you should be that ignorant to believe it would be all a coincidence... You don't think there is a possibility that there are Jinns playing mind games with those people who have mental weakness? Of course it is and may be a mental unless but you cannot accept the idea of it being both that and possible Jinns affecting them as well?

Sad, but not suprising at all. They beat them thinking they will go out of you.....

The reasons why they beat them is because one preson faked that they where possissed by a jin, so they got a shika to read and use that method to get out the jin. So what the uneducated people thought by reading and hitting hard it will get out.

She might of not even been possissed by anything.

Animals in europe have more rights then humans in other countries....

These idiots must have forgotten to read this verse of the Qur'an:

"Lo! he [satan] hath no power over those who believe and put trust in their Lord." Quran, 16, 99

If they read this verse, they would know that Muslims can not be affected by any demons/jinns/Satan, etc....

This is not only the Muslim beliefs Hindus also believe in such stuff there's a recent Bollywood movie on it.

This kind of behavior tends to be more frequent with Sunnis.

if this lady was imprisoned then i guess not many except her family saw her. So how do we know she wasnt possesed maybe all those bruises were worth it as she was free from the jinn. Im not saying its right but then i dont know the full story

Atheism is more ignorant and more harmful than this behavior.

No religion was needed to advance the sciences, medicine, and almost all areas of life.

Although, atheism isn't about the sciences, it is however, about finding actual practical cures, where a religious man may just be content with prayer.