Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
InfiniteAscension

Sayed Kamal Al-Haidary Is Back!

Rate this topic

Salam,

I'm sure this has been suggested a number of times, but can we not setup a Shiachat fund or something to have these videos translated into english?

Or maybe someone here knows people already working on this project that we can contact to contribute?

Salam,

I'm sure this has been suggested a number of times, but can we not setup a Shiachat fund or something to have these videos translated into english?

Or maybe someone here knows people already working on this project that we can contact to contribute?

(salam)

Three of us are already working on a channel dedicated to Sayyed Kamal and Sheikh Zakariyya.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/shia4you

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Shia4You

However, due to the effort and time it takes from translating the videos to having them subtitled and be put online, the progress has recently been slow.

Nonetheless, if people on this site find a particular clip of Sayyed that they would like to translate, they should do so and either make their own YT channel, or pass it to me. I am more than happy to edit the video and subtitle it and have it hosted on this channel so we have a central bank.

(wasalam)

Alhumdulillah! I'm already subscribed to your channel :)

I've watched all the clips and its the reason for my falling in love with the Sayyid!!

Jazakallah for all the work you guys have done, long may it continue!

Thanks for the channel must say the work you are doing is spreading the word...Ive learn t a lot already... if I ask you to translate some topics is it possible? =]

I mainly want to see translation of the oppression of the Ahlulbayt in Sunni sources...if the sayed has such lectures...

^^ brother I just saw that video could you tell me the authenticity of the hadith which in the video you commented on saying that they name their children by the names of the Ahlulbayt so the can curse them...

I believe its true but in order to prove it to my friend... just need to see the authenticity any comment?...

and can we get these books online in pdf?

Edited by IgnoranceDiffers4rmLogic

Thanks for the channel must say the work you are doing is spreading the word...Ive learn t a lot already... if I ask you to translate some topics is it possible? =]

I mainly want to see translation of the oppression of the Ahlulbayt in Sunni sources...if the sayed has such lectures...

^^ brother I just saw that video could you tell me the authenticity of the hadith which in the video you commented on saying that they name their children by the names of the Ahlulbayt so the can curse them...

I believe its true but in order to prove it to my friend... just need to see the authenticity any comment?...

and can we get these books online in pdf?

(salam)

I am glad you find them beneficial.

The particular tradition you are talking about is Authentic bro.

Here is the link to the book in pdf

http://archive.org/details/siar_noblaa

(wasalam)

(salam)

I am glad you find them beneficial.

The particular tradition you are talking about is Authentic bro.

Here is the link to the book in pdf

http://archive.org/details/siar_noblaa

(wasalam)

=] bro you dont understand this means allot to me... you see all the books that the sheikh refers to can we find them online?