Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rational Thinking

Is Islam Relevant For Men In This Century?

Rate this topic

the thing is, sister enlighted is on the ball here. She is actually giving me the only realistic solution. Find someone who wants to go to uni too but also get married.

Sister Yoda, that's how it works here in england. You get student loans for your bills. They GIVE it to you.

Perhaps in your country it works differently to mine.

He his logical islam :no:

Check out his previous threads.

Then quit making holier than thou posts at me.

Yes i know, he may be logical Islam , but it not a reason to make rude replies when the brother is asking for help .

i dont understand the holier thing posts

Oh by the way guys, I really hate the fact that you are bashing him and accusing him of being 'logical Islam'

Regardless of who he is, we are all humans , most of us are the followers of Prophet Mohamed.. we should be the most respectful human beings on earth we all need help sometimes.

Why do we judge someone who is in need of help, based on who he is ,instead of what he is asking .

Some of us go to all these wafats, cry for all these imams, do all of these ritualistic things but forget common manners.

Thanks for showing me there are people who are still willing to believe in good (:

the thing is, sister enlighted is on the ball here. She is actually giving me the only realistic solution. Find someone who wants to go to uni too but also get married.

Sister Yoda, that's how it works here in england. You get student loans for your bills. They GIVE it to you.

Perhaps in your country it works differently to mine.

I live in the Uk and teach Psychology at university. I know quite a lot about student finances.

Yes i know, he may be logical Islam , but it not a reason to make rude replies when the brother is asking for help .

i dont understand the holier thing posts

No I dont suppose you would.

I live in the Uk and teach Psychology at university. I know quite a lot about student finances.

Sister, then you would know more than me that everyone gets loans. A tuition fee loan, and a maintenance loan.

Women go to uni and study , most in the uk in terms of shia women. They do degrees and live at uni.

My degree is 5/6 years. Her degree will be 3 years.

I will finish a few years after her.

islam needs a new prophet pbuh to solve new world times.

Sister, then you would know more than me that everyone gets loans. A tuition fee loan, and a maintenance loan.

Women go to uni and study , most in the uk in terms of shia women. They do degrees and live at uni.

My degree is 5/6 years. Her degree will be 3 years.

I will finish a few years after her.

islam needs a new prophet pbuh to solve new world times.

You do realise that it comes to a very small amount? You have to actually live on that. Ive seen many students struggle to cope, but if you think you know best then go ahead dude.

You do realise that it comes to a very small amount? You have to actually live on that. Ive seen many students struggle to cope, but if you think you know best then go ahead dude.

why is this relevant? No-one implied we would live together. The implication is we would have a marital relationship whilst being at university.

tuition fee loans would not matter.

The sister asserted that it would be a marrige with view to move in after the degree's are done.

Edited by Rational Thinking

Like I said, good luck with that. I assume you have her father's permission?

I don't even know who she is LOL. We were talking hypothetically.

If she lives at uni, she pays her own food , expensives, and is not dependent on her father, then some marajah would allow a temporary marrige without the need to ask the father.

I don't even know who she is LOL. We were talking hypothetically.

If she lives at uni, she pays her own food , expensives, and is not dependent on her father, then some marajah would allow a temporary marrige without the need to ask the father.

If she is a virgin then you would need the father's permission. But I think you already know that and are just trolling. Goodbye logical.

If she is a virgin then you would need the father's permission. But I think you already know that and are just trolling. Goodbye logical.

Actually, there is a difference in opinion.

Some say if she is independent, then you don't. Some say if she's not a virgin.

If i am trolling and not asking a serious question, may Allah swt forgive me. If i am not, may he forgive us both.

Which Umar is she on about? Imam Ali a.s son named Umar? Or the actual Umar

Really, it's harram to curse calipahs on shia chat.

I do not follow Umar. But i will not curse or insult him.

and you guys complain when shia's are blown up?

if someone insulted the imams, we would issue a fatwa to kill them (remember salman rushdie?)

not even Imam Ali a.s. said this about them

if a sunni reads this, he will be offended.

Does Allah swt not say in the Quran not to insult the holy figures of another religion

BECAUSE

they turn around and insult yours.

Wow, anyone would think that I insulted his hero...

Umar is no holy figure, he is the murderer of Bibi Fatimah (as) and her unborn son.

Logical - hope you have had fun here, for the last week you have taken the mickey out of Shia's (muta etc) but its not so fun when someone takes the mickey out of your lot i.e. umar et al.

Btw no real Shia would ever refer to umar as a 'holy figure'. Massive fail lol

Edited by Queen Yoda

Please people, there's no reason to start insulting the respected personalities of other schools of Islam, especially with dirty words such as h*mo, and especially since it's off-topic.

and you guys complain when shia's are blown up?

if someone insulted the imams, we would issue a fatwa to kill them (remember salman rushdie?)

not even Imam Ali a.s. said this about them

if a sunni reads this, he will be offended.

Does Allah swt not say in the Quran not to insult the holy figures of another religion

BECAUSE

they turn around and insult yours.

Salam Rational. Salman Rushdie never insulted our Imams. He insulted Nabi Mohammad (pbuh) in various ways, and made very insulting statements to his wives, very, very insulting. Even Sunnis were extremely mad. They bombed various book stores that sold his Satanic book.

Now, I will respond to your original post. I think you should get married (permanently of course) just before college. It's best that way, and it will save you from any temptation in college.

Wow, anyone would think that I insulted his hero...

Umar is no holy figure, he is the murderer of Bibi Fatimah (as) and her unborn son.

Logical - hope you have had fun here, for the last week you have taken the mickey out of Shia's (muta etc) but its not so fun when someone takes the mickey out of your lot i.e. umar et al.

Btw no real Shia would ever refer to umar as a 'holy figure'. Massive fail lol

but a wahhabi coming here seeing you calling Umar these names will take it the same as salman rushdie insulting our prophet.

we gave a fatwa to kill rushdie. Wahhabis will kill shia's.

You hate wahhabi's? kill them with kindness.

sister, islam has a lot of enemies, inside and outside. I am not one of them. You have as a shia enough enemies, you should not assume i am among one of them.

You asked me what i follow and i told you. That should suffice.

Back to the thread topic.