Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Own Great Quotes

Rate this topic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Two weeks ago, I was feeling depressed, thinking I am a useless person, ignored by people, respected by nobody. These words, in my own voice, came to me in a dream:

May Allah give you ease. Many of us have a great deal of respect for you :)

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

------* Baba, when would you come home ---?*

-----* Baba, what would you like to have for dinner---? *

------* Baba, are you busy ?*

------* Baba, I am lying down with you with my head in your lap and my laptop in my lap ---* so put your newspaper/remote control aside--*

------* take my out for a long drive in your Merc *

Well around these quote my life revolves----and man, is it beautiful ?---on my heart, mind, body soul-------- it is---

yes-meme_o_961812.jpg

I heard this not sure where.

Dont worship Allah out of fear from the hellfire nor out of desire to go to heaven but because Allah deserves your salaat and much more. So much more its unimaginable.

sorry if "deserves" is wrong wording.

I guess it's saying of ali a.s I am not sure but I have heard it.

"There is Enough light for anyone who wishes to see" - Ali Ibn Abu Talib

Rev. Bosworth Smith, Mohammed and Mohammadanism, London 1874, p. 92:

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ok, I cannot like every single post in this topic because I will run out of likes. Consider your post liked without being told. :)

It was always the false that made me suffer, my false desires and fears, my false values and ideas, the false relationships between her & me. Abandon the false and i was free of pain.... truth made me happy, truth liberated me from pains i suffered... Afterall what pain is more worse than the pain of betrayal???

Edited by Invoker
  • Advanced Member

When late never run, especially in London, you are only bound to get completely lost.

In economics, when in doubt, just differentiate.

In economics, just assume hypothetical situations and blab about them on tests, you will definitely score some marks.

When paying at the till if you can't find the correct change within 5 seconds, don't panic, just use your debit card.

Don't use the bus, because you will never know what stop to get off at, just walk.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...