Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jamia Tu Zahra Hawza In Qum

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

Anyone have the webpage(farsi or english, whatever language) for the school jamia tuz zahra, its the largest womens hawza in qum, i need more info on it, i assume they have a webpage, just cant find it, probably cause its gonna be in farsi, but if anyone knows the webpage or more info on it, please tell me! :)

wasalam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

(salam) (bismillah)

Anyone have the webpage(farsi or english, whatever language) for the school jamia tuz zahra, its the largest womens hawza in qum, i need more info on it, i assume they have a webpage, just cant find it, probably cause its gonna be in farsi, but if anyone knows the webpage or more info on it, please tell me! :)

wasalam

sis are u planing to go there.. i want to know about jamia tu zahra as well.. plz do contact with me :)

thanks

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

They are not accepting any foreign students this year. But in any case, your way to get in is by applying to Jamaitul Mustafa (which is a school board that looks over the various hawzahs) with their application form.

Your other alternative hawzah to attend is Bint al-Hoda. The programs are standard as far as I know. First 6 months you learn Farsi, then enter into Tamhidiyah (which is another 6 months) - so 1 year on average. Then into your further studies (they are like undergraduate programs). . .

This is the Jamaitul Mustafa website: http://en.miu.ac.ir/ - this page can give you a rough idea of what programs you can get into: http://en.miu.ac.ir/...d=4&pageid=1292 - although I am not too sure how it works for the females (I can ask though as my wife has a few friends at JZ and BH).

Wassalam

When does Jamiat Zahra first semester of the year usually start? and are they not accepting foreign students until after 2013?

• Veteran Member

(salam)

I asked a friend today (his wife is studying there) and he said they are accepting females if they can pay (he said around 1 Million Tomans for the 6 months Farsi duration only). That should be relatively cheap if you are coming from the West (around $330 dollars based on today's exchange rate), since it's a 6 month course, 6 days a week. I am not sure what their plans for the future are (as in, if they will be accepting 2013 onward). I believe this was due to the economic situation of the country due to which they received a lower annual budget - at least that is what I heard.

If it is anything like the Madrassah for men, then there are no "semesters" for the Farsi and Tamhidiyah duration. You can come any time during the year and begin as long as they have a few students (usually around 5) available for a class.

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran

• Advanced Member

(salam)

They are not accepting any foreign students this year. But in any case, your way to get in is by applying to Jamaitul Mustafa (which is a school board that looks over the various hawzahs) with their application form.

Your other alternative hawzah to attend is Bint al-Hoda. The programs are standard as far as I know. First 6 months you learn Farsi, then enter into Tamhidiyah (which is another 6 months) - so 1 year on average. Then into your further studies (they are like undergraduate programs). . .

This is the Jamaitul Mustafa website: http://en.miu.ac.ir/ - this page can give you a rough idea of what programs you can get into: http://en.miu.ac.ir/...d=4&pageid=1292 - although I am not too sure how it works for the females (I can ask though as my wife has a few friends at JZ and BH).

Wassalam

Thank you. Based on this answer I found this website - http://www.studyinqum.com/Home/StudyingInQum/MoreInformation/JamiatAlZahra . It's really good. However, the prospectus link doesn't work and I'm really interested in all the courses offered. Can anyone help me out?

Edited by shiasoul

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

If it is anything like the Madrassah for men, then there are no "semesters" for the Farsi and Tamhidiyah duration. You can come any time during the year and begin as long as they have a few students (usually around 5) available for a class.

Wassalam

Salaam brother, thank you for the information. I was wondering something regarding this piece you shared. How long is the duration of this? Because if, we are talking about the same thing then as far as I am aware it is for a month, no? Inshallah I plan to go there during the summer. And, the timings are flexible to your schedule.