Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Duas Books

Rate this topic

Guest LadyNadine

• Advanced Member
I have this book at my masjid's library/bookstore. Would you like me to ask the cost of it for you? Maftih al-jenan is really good as well. I use something similar but mine is in the old ansariyan form. Let me know dear. Here is what I am talking about. http://www.amazon.com/Call-On-Answer-You-Supplications/dp/B003FZ6ULA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357449476&sr=8-2&keywords=supplications+prayers+and+ziarats

• Advanced Member

I have this book at my masjid's library/bookstore. Would you like me to ask the cost of it for you? Maftih al-jenan is really good as well. I use something similar but mine is in the old ansariyan form. Let me know dear. Here is what I am talking about. http://www.amazon.com/Call-On-Answer-You-Supplications/dp/B003FZ6ULA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357449476&sr=8-2&keywords=supplications+prayers+and+ziarats

I'd love to purchase that book, but there appears to be only one Copy left :( LadyNadine, you should purchase this before anyone else does of you want such a book. If I hadn't found it on this thread I'd buy it lol

• Veteran Member

I'd love to purchase that book, but there appears to be only one Copy left :( LadyNadine, you should purchase this before anyone else does of you want such a book. If I hadn't found it on this thread I'd buy it lol

I have this one. One problem with it is that the arabic is sometimes hard to make out, and the sections are organised in a weird way. However it has everything in there alhamd. They've just taken it from mafatih al jinan and another book and put it in here.

• Advanced Member

I have this one. One problem with it is that the arabic is sometimes hard to make out, and the sections are organised in a weird way. However it has everything in there alhamd. They've just taken it from mafatih al jinan and another book and put it in here.

I shall consider it, it sounds good mA

Guest LadyNadine

does it have marriage prayers, sickness, anything you want? Does have regular prayers you would like to learn.

I just ordered it. I hope I'll be please with it.

Edited by LadyNadine

• Veteran Member
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...