Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Delete My Account

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Another day- Another attention seeker

People who have 1000 + posts have the right to make leaving threads. But even then if they were a prominent member of this site then people will notice their absence, without them needing to say goodbye to everyone!

No offence Envir-Drema :P

• Advanced Member

Before you judge my decision why don't you seek the truth. My intention was in no way to receive attention.

People who have 1000 + posts have the right to make leaving threads. But even then if they were a prominent member of this site then people will notice their absence, without them needing to say goodbye to everyone!

No offence Envir-Drema :P

Haha non taken dear. I wish we had an option other than posting these things this way. But at the same time, im glad. Because now I no longer wish to leave, so the delay helped. 8]

• Advanced Member

Is it just me, or did anyone else now chubby cheeks hadi has awoken from his hibernation??

where've ya been muchacho? welcome back to the land of the living (if you can call SC living....)

Btw, glad ur still with us drema, you're one of the good guys (gals.. you know what i mean)

Edited by mohammad_mahdi
  • Advanced Member

Is it just me, or did anyone else now chubby cheeks hadi has awoken from his hibernation??

where've ya been muchacho? welcome back to the land of the living (if you can call SC living....)

Btw, glad ur still with us drema, you're one of the good guys (gals.. you know what i mean)

Loool I just left for a bit, had a few things to do :D

thank you my bruddaaaa much appreciated :D