Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ילדת מלך

Café Sœurs

Rate this topic

----and it can be turned into a small lounge tea party--too,-- :)--among us sisters--coming in, droping in to say hi to each other, share a biscuit or cup-cake and leave to drop in again---

an ongoing sisters meeting---sharing things and thoughts---

Edited by ילדת מלך

(bismillah)

(salam)

She's going to start a monologue. But we are invited. ♥

(bismillah)

(salam)

She's going to start a monologue. But we are invited. ♥

yes, sister, ---I first thought of naming the thread " Monologue " but then decided upon this title---a small place to say things to one's own self or to face mirror and talk, hoping reflection will have something nice and wise to tell us---

I am sick today. I have no heater in my room and I have tummy ache. :( . Office people are so ruthless.

Mint green tea for tummy ache and there is nor cure to ruthlessness--is there ?

can't even drink anything ?---any warm and light liquid will make you feel better---but yes sometimes keeping stomach empty is good; just becareful that it is not because of cold as sometimes muscles get cramped because of cold and it seems that you have an ache---

---I was surfing "the knot" right now---

Edited by ילדת מלך

(bismillah)

(salam)

If you cannot eat or drink due to nausea, slowly sip tea with honey. This always cures my nausea. Praying for you.

can't even drink anything ?---any warm and light liquid will make you feel better---but yes sometimes keeping stomach empty is good; just becareful that it is not because of cold as sometimes muscles get cramped because of cold and it seems that you have an ache---

---I was surfing "the knot" right now---

I will try to drink something in a while if I feel better. Thank you sis for caring so much. So you tell me how are you? Did CM tell you anything about getting unregistered?

(bismillah)

(salam)

If you cannot eat or drink due to nausea, slowly sip tea with honey. This always cures my nausea. Praying for you.

Thank you sister. I will try both Mint Green Tea and Tea with honey. Or maybe I can add honey in green tea and have it. :D

naa, not at all---I am not in touch with anyone, except for you and Kaniz-e-Zahra--; but I loved that PM conversation we all had --all 6 or 8 girls---wish I could have participated more in it but I was unwell--(habitually ) --those days--

I had no idea she got herself unregistered, I would miss her so much---you know she was the first one who added me as her friend--

(bismillah)

(salam)

Getting unregistered is abysmal. You cannot come back and check up on your friends.

You cannot click on their profile nor PM them. Don't even think about it. :donno:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Getting unregistered is abysmal. You cannot come back and check up on your friends.

You cannot click on their profile nor PM them. Don't even think about it. :donno:

Yes. True. I don't think I can live without SC anymore. I have made such great friends here. Apart from some enmities, everything is great here.

I can't see any reason that why she did this-? --I like her so much--and she was also a bit protective about me, which the silly kid in me :blush: liked , a lot--

AWWW!!!! That is so sweet Hebs. We do have her email. Right??

I think we do. Leme check it. I might have it here somewhere. I will PM it to you.

You should change this habit of yours. I will help you with it. I will email you everyday. And fill your inbox with all kinds of girly talk. You will reply someday. :)

Ohhh!!! Have to do something about it sweets. Only you can do it though. You are not bad. Not at all.

Well I got a handbag from my mum with matching shoes. And a cute heart key chain. Again from my mum. Everyone else seemed to forget that they have to give their eldest sister a gift. Kids :) . And I also got a beautiful dress from a friend. A Nishat Linen dress. Loved it. :)

What about you?

Edited by Your sister in faith

Chanel 5 perfume, which my father always gives me, it's his favourite perfume and mine too , an evening dress and money; Baba buys somethings of his own choice like perfume and dress and also gives me money to buy something of my own choice---oh man , I love to take money and gifts from him---

I have read this book--good one, though I do not think any man would go to these extremes to get a woman back---

---I am reading " Gentlemen and Players "---naa, it's not what the name implies, it's about a school and its students and staff and how sometimes a school becomes a Unierverse in itself---a really interesting read---

right now I am surfing for net for yoga Asana to handle Migraine---

Edited by ילדת מלך

A poem by my 2nd most favourite poetess---now this is, indeed, a soliloquy---

This wood burns a dark

Incense. Pale moss drips

In elbow-scarves, beards

From the archaic

Bones of the great trees.

Blue mists move over

A lake thick with fish.

Snails scroll the border

Of the glazed water

With coils of ram's-horn.

Out in the open

Down there the late year

Hammers her rare and

Various metals.

Old pewter roots twist

Up from the jet-backed

Mirror of water

And while the air's clear

Hourglass sifts a

Drift of goldpieces

Bright waterlights are

Sliding their quoits one

After the other

Down boles of the fir.

A poem by my 2nd most favourite poetess---now this is, indeed, a soliloquy---

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dark Wood, Dark Water. Who is your most favorite? :)

Just don't like the title of this thread. It's not very welcoming. :unsure:

Can't you change to something else?

Yes---I admit it sounds, what actually it was not intended to be---; I want it to be a nice and cozy nesting together, like I said in my first post--an ongoing Tea Party--where we all can come , chat , go and drop in again; things and thoughts to share with each other---

I wish it can be changed to "Lounge Party" or "Garden Gathering" or " Sitting Room " ---or may be " Boudoir Talking "

Congratulations Naz - hopefully doubleagent and Hameedah next :)

Yes, Yes, Yes----

_Naz---

Our own Mod---

would you come to see us here occasionally----

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dark Wood, Dark Water. Who is your most favorite? :)

Guess----

"Hope" is the thing with feathers

That perches in the soul

And sings the tune without the words

And never stops at all,---------