Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu_Muslim

Assad's Forces Stab And Stone To Death Syrians

Rate this topic

Another massacre commited by Assad loyalists. Very disturbing video which consists of Assad loyalists relentlessly stabbing victims multiple times then dropping huge bricks on them.

Edited by Abu_Muslim

There are atrocities committed on both sides of this conflict and acts of savagery.

For example the report on Syrian rebels having beheaded an unarmed Christian civilian and fed his body to hungry dogs.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12/31/257933.html

There are atrocities committed on both sides of this conflict and acts of savagery.

For example the report on Syrian rebels having beheaded an unarmed Christian civilian and fed his body to hungry dogs.

http://english.alara.../31/257933.html

I never said there wasn't. You are talking about a report here; I am talking about a video.

Actually, the atrocities committed by the 'Assad government' are all propaganda. The FSA commits massacres and blames the Assad government.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the first casualty of war is truth - both sides engage in propaganda wars, and there are lies and exaggerations on both sides. No party in this conflict can truly say they are completely innocent and without civilian blood on their hands. You would be either extremely gullible or just plain biased if you believe otherwise.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Truly a dispicable crime, no matter who commits these crimes, seeing humans treating their fellow humans in such a way truly sickens me

that is why on the other thread I said I don't take sides.

Their is nothing wrong with taking sides, until the regime endorses these crimes as official policy of the Syrian regime then you can take up issue with these crime onto the regime, to me this video is nothing more than a heinous crime of an individual or a group of individuals committed onto another fellow human.

Edited by south-lebanon

Sorry to disappoint you, but the first casualty of war is truth - both sides engage in propaganda wars, and there are lies and exaggerations on both sides. No party in this conflict can truly say they are completely innocent and without civilian blood on their hands. You would be either extremely gullible or just plain biased if you believe otherwise.

LOL How ironic.

lmao Right, I'm sure in the middle of a civil war Bashar Al-Assad just randomly decided to bomb a Palestinian refugee camp, film themselves stabbing people, randomly demolish mosques, massacre innocent civilians for no reason, film themselves making fun of Islam in a mosque, etc. The only one who's gullible is you.

lmao Right, I'm sure in the middle of a civil war Bashar Al-Assad just randomly decided to bomb a Palestinian refugee camp, film themselves stabbing people, randomly demolish mosques, massacre innocent civilians for no reason, film themselves making fun of Islam in a mosque, etc. The only one who's gullible is you.

This is what happens when you follow news events from just one side's perspective or source. You have a very black and white view and it is clear that you don't understand, that war is anything but. Furthermore, acts of savagery and transgressions occur all the time in warfare - and in many cases certain acts of violence are deemed necessary despite the human costs (the massacre of Hama under the rule of Bashar's father is a case in point - but then I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was a zionist-myth/conspiracy).

You have also somewhat naively linked this all to one man - Bashar, as if he is personally in charge of every minute and intimate act of warfare carried out by his armed forces and loyalists. Also, responding to rebels who infiltrated Palestinian refugee camps will inevitably result in civilians caught up in the crossfire - from both sides. Unless of course you buy into the whole "precision air-strikes" and "collateral damage" that the US military keep referring to whenever they target a specific group amidst built up civilian areas.

And for the record, I responded to the OP by citing a recent incident perpetrated by the rebels, with the point being that BOTH sides of this conflict have committed acts of savagery and have civilian blood on their hands - it is rather sad and shameful that you refuse to acknowledge this fact. You do realise Bashar is not some religious mujahid warrior president but of the same secular Ba'athist school as Saddam. Ba'athism after all was founded in Syria.

Needless to say, I get the feeling that this very response on my part is a futile waste of time, as your biases have already been established, hence your judgements have been jaded from the outset. Never mind. :squeez:

LOL How ironic.

Are you even capable of explaining how that is ironic? Unless you believe the Syrian army and loyalists haven't killed one unarmed civilian in cold blood throughout this conflict? Are you also suggesting that the secular ba'athist regime hasn't used heavy handed repression against political opposition even prior to this conflict? Or does your memory only begin with the "FSA"?

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

As Abu Muslim would say, can you verify the authenticity of this video? It seems like more propaganda from the terrorists like the "bakery" bombing.

How do we know these are not FSA scum? At the end of the day they too wear soldier gear (defected soldiers). Most terrorist who are captured are sent to prison, there is even an interview made by channel 4 (uk channel) with a bunch of nusra terrorists who were/are been treated good.

What planet do all these Assad apologists come from? Just because someone was my friend years ago, does not mean they will remain that way forever. Hitler may have been a nice youth (purely speculation), but as an adult he turned into a monster. Assad was not willing to work with others and cede power, perhaps if he had, things would not have gotten as out of hand as they have. Most of the world (including many formerly in his inner circle) has figured out that Ass ad does not govern by the consent of the governed and have dropped their support for him in favor of the insurgency. Iran would be well-served to recognize that their support for this monster would be much like support from the hypothetical Hitler friend as that man turned into a monster. Put another way, your enemy's enemy is not necessarily your friend or a good friend. Supporting Bashar because the US, UK, (and most of the rest of the World) don't support the murder of 60K civilians does not make the murder of the 60K civilians a good thing. These murders were on Bashar's watch and he is responsible.

The Saddam analogy by Propaganda of the Deed is a good one. The best we can hope for Ass ad is that he will get a trial and be hanged like Saddam. I suspect that he more likely will face a less glorious end like Gaddaffi..and I won't cry for him.