Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
brbrkrr

Office Of Grand Ayatollah Hydar Karar Al Shiachati

Rate this topic

The grand ayatollah's office is open for questions not to criticize

The grand ayatollah's office is open for questions not to criticize

Well, from a Grand Nobody, I'd say your attempts at high school humor are found verbose and contrived.

lol guys ! remember a while ago, some member posted a movie called '' Marmulak '' ? The movie is about a person who wears the costume of a shiekh to escape from jail . The whole movie is jokes and they actually laugh on the sheikh . It's the same thing with this topic. It is a joke and we must learn how to laugh .. Even if sistani was to read this topic, he would probably have a smile.

These fatwa are not serious, they are about shiachat.

:)

Edited by -Enlightened

Not the best of akhlaq an ayatollah should display, my dear brother.

This is not the Ayatollah. When the Ayatollah posts, he makes sure to put his name and add the word "Himself" after. for example

"signed-Grand Ayatollah Haydar Karrar al-Shiachati Himself."

however, this post said "Office Of Grand Ayatollah Haydar Karrar al-Shiachati". It is his office.

And he has disappointed the Shaykh who typed that message, and has had him take all the Duroos of Akhlaaq again...

Office of Grand Ayatollah Haydar Karrar al-Shiachati

Yes, yes, exactly like that! Man, I miss the old days. There used to be this mod, Habib-e-Najjar, and we had a Qiyam against the mods (just for fun) but this time, it's against this Ayatollah!

I have nothing against anybody. You can have a Qiyam. But you will not gain anything because I have done nothing wrong nor do I have any wealth or kingdom you can take over. What will you take from me? My Ijtihad? My Wakeels? My Ideology? My Religion? My Vision? My Concepts? My Teachings? My Views?

You have nothing to gain from this and you are wasting your time.

You do not even have a Book of Rulings. Nor do you have any qualified Wakeel. And you have no office or contact source for your Muqallideen. You have no Dars that you teach. Where is your proof of Marji'iyya?

signed-Grand Ayatollah Haydar Karrar al-Shiachati Himself.

Edited by Haydar Karrar

I have nothing against anybody. You can have a Qiyam. But you will not gain anything because I have done nothing wrong nor do I have any wealth or kingdom you can take over. What will you take from me? My Ijtihad? My Wakeels? My Ideology? My Religion? My Vision? My Concepts? My Teachings? My Views?

You have nothing to gain from this and you are wasting your time.

You do not even have a Book of Rulings. Nor do you have any qualified Wakeel. And you have no office or contact source for your Muqallideen. You have no Dars that you teach. Where is your proof of Marji'iyya?

signed-Grand Ayatollah Haydar Karrar al-Shiachati Himself.

Ya Ayyuhal Momineen, see how scared the oppressors become when they see the truth and the people waking up to their lies?

Give me yours and, then, ask for mine.

Ya Ayyuhal Momineen, see how scared the oppressors become when they see the truth and the people waking up to their lies?

Laa Hawla Wa Laa Quwwata Illah Billah Al-'Ali Al-'Adheem!!!

You call us oppressors! Who have we oppressed?! Your unable to answer our previous questions is proof you will not answer this one, which is proof you have absolutely no reason for any kind of revolt or leadership, and are just power hungry....

I still ask proof of your Marji'iyya.

It is enough proof The Ayatollah has published his rulings, has Muqallideen, has a contact source and office for their questions, and has a Wakeel....

Which one os these do you have again?.....You Eminence.

It is enough proof The Ayatollah has published his rulings, has Muqallideen, has a contact source and office for their questions, and has a Wakeel....

Which one os these do you have again?.....You Eminence.

Amongst the real Ulama, a permission of Ijtihad is a decree from two Adil Mujtahideen. So, bring forth yours.

Amongst the real Ulama, a permission of Ijtihad is a decree from two Adil Mujtahideen. So, bring forth yours.

They (3 of them) have passed (Allah swt bless them) And the decree they published is personally the Ayatollahs, but he will show you.... as long as you give your proof.

In fact, when we told the Ayatollah what you wanted to see, he laughed and said "Tell him to look at what me and my office has done, this is enough proof. I dont have to go digging through old papers".

You still have not given anything. ANYTHING!

You are just full of foolishness, Mr.

They (3 of them) have passed (Allah swt bless them) And the decree they published is personally the Ayatollahs, but he will show you.... as long as you give your proof.

In fact, when we told the Ayatollah what you wanted to see, he laughed and said "Tell him to look at what me and my office has done, this is enough proof. I dont have to go digging through old papers".

You still have not given anything. ANYTHING!

You are just full of foolishness, Mr.

I believe your post, and the lack of manners thereof, as well as your reluctance to bring forth any proof, is enough for those with Ma'rifah.

I believe your post, and the lack of manners thereof, as well as your reluctance to bring forth any proof, is enough for those with Ma'rifah.

What more proof do you want!!!

If an engineer creates a magnificent building before showing his degree, will you ask for his degree and proof of his graduation?!

That would be foolish, he need not show you anything, his building is enough proof that he is qualified and has permission and degrees.

Same case here. It is foolish to ask the Ayatollah for proof. See his magnificent offices and books...

What more proof do you want!!!

If an engineer creates a magnificent building before showing his degree, will you ask for his degree and proof of his graduation?!

That would be foolish, he need not show you anything, his building is enough proof that he is qualified and has permission and degrees.

Same case here. It is foolish to ask the Ayatollah for proof. See his magnificent offices and books...

But, you see, people wouldn't laugh at the magnificent building.

32978414.jpg

I would pass a Fatwa on against you.....

But, you see, people wouldn't laugh at the magnificent building.

What? What the Hell does that have to do with anything? That is so stupid. You sound like a pregnant goat.

Look at this, even the Wukala of this "Marja" cannot seem to stop singing my praise.

How dare u tryed to create misunderstanding between the staff of Al-Shiachati

I was reffering to Al-Shiachati "pregnant goat" still cant stop laughing