Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Militants Can Marry Syrian Women

Rate this topic

lol you miss understood, I meant interested in promised jannah not in militia lol

any ways thanx for doing my gibah in chat room and washing my sins (if I did any)

Alhumdolillah....

Edited by Quranist

lol you miss understood, I meant interested in promised jannah not in militia lol

any ways thanx for doing my gibah in chat room and washing my sins (if I did any)

Alhumdolillah....

She came in and told us what you said to her..if you think that's Gheebah, either you're crazy sensitive, or you have no idea what it is.

To Arifi:

Your terrorist bros might be able to marry your terrorist sisters in Syria if they remain man-enough to do so...and if the Syrian soldiers do not turn them to something else.

Becaue, the western states turned the entire 'men' in Saudi Arabia to something else, where we cannot find a single 'man' who might be able and stand up to your puppet leaders or to their Zionist masters.

This shouldn't even be called a news article. It is more like an opinion-piece that is just 5 lines of text bashing a Sunni scholar. I also laugh everytime PressTv writes

"Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of security forces, have been killed in the turmoil."

What an obvious attempt to divert attention from the 30 000+ civilians killed by the Assad regime.

Edited by Abu_Muslim

It would be nice if PressTV gave a source, and more details. What term exactly did he used for 'intercourse marriage'?

Anyway, it's a weak fatwa. A real hardline fatwa would be to say it was permissible to take Syrian women fighting on the side of Asad as captives of war, with everything that this entails.

Actually, I don't know if I'm more surprised that there hasn't been some oddball out there who hasn't issued such a fatwa, or that PressTV hasn't yet reported that such a fatwa has been issued. Maybe if I email them and tell them that I have it on good authority that such a fatwa has been issued by a secretive Saudi cleric, then they will report it.

Yeah... Not buying this.

Where is the text or video of him saying this? Why would he make such a fatwa, that makes no sense from any angle? Even declaring muta (which this sounds a bit like) temporarily legal in these types of situations would make more sense than a form of marriage nobody has heard of where people get to 'take turns' with a girl. Why not just allow urfi or misyar marriage? Or even the captives of war possibility? Why set the age limit at 14, when 9 would be more consistent?

Too many unanswered questions here.

Edited by Haydar Husayn