Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Afsaanah Mahdi

What Race Is Imam Mahdi?

Rate this topic

probably arab since, the arab world is centralised geographically and they are the people in most need of guidance. The rest of the muslims would follow an arab, i doubt arab muslim world would follow an non arab.

Edited by Q.A

probably arab since, the arab world is centralised geographically and they are the people in most need of guidance. The rest of the muslims would follow an arab, i doubt arab muslim world would follow an non arab.

Signs are strong that he is of a MIddle Eastern appearance. Dark/Olive skinned since he has a significant African ancestry from his Grandmothers.

How can she be a descendent of Nabi `Isa (as) when he never married and never had any children?

Why wouldn't he get married ?

If any person starts going off about how it is a blemish to be black-skinned or dark-skinned or not white, I'm going to go off. Keep your jahl to yourself.

Sadly, Racism still runs rampant. If one bothers to read his bio and the bios of his ancestry they would find that he has just as much African blood as he does Arab.

Personally, I don't think he will be as white as people "hope" he will be. Nor, do I think he will be as dark as others think he may be. The Imam (AF) will probably be as middle skinned, middle height as is the average of the people on Earth at that time. There are many reports that the Propher (pbuh) and Imam Ali (as) were middle height, middle skinned men. Simply because Allah (SWT) made them to be a physical type/appearance that would be able to appeal to all types of people.

Just my opinion.

thanks bro for the references ,

I seem to go with the roman one , as she being the decedent of :Nabi-Isa (as) , ties the loop and connects both the genealogies of the great :Prophets (as) of :Ismael (as) and :Ishaq (as) .

I believe this gene mix is more compatible with his universal mission .

What "gene mix" was Noah(as)? See below...

How can she be a descendent of Nabi `Isa (as) when he never married and never had any children?

Not true. The Quran reveals that every rasulallah was married and had children.

EDIT: The fact that both Imm Mahdi (as) (descendent of Ismail (as)) and `Isa (as) (descendent of Ishaq (as)) will be side by side in the endtimes eliminates any need for Imam Madhi (as) to be from both geneologies, even if there is such a need.

hopefully an Arab .

Probably not and not likely. However, in hadith, Sahih al-Bukhari, Muhammad(saws) said, "an Arab is anyone who speaks arabic". So other ethnocentric are immaterial.

Some of the are so white,you wouldnt think there part of africa.

His going to be mix race, that what I think?

I do not think the Hojjatallah will be intersted in "race".

(salam)

I think Hojjatallah will be "old and ugly".

What say you?

:) Salaam Alaykum

What race is Imam Mahdi?

Is he white skin, black skin, yellow skin (oriental, far eastern), asian skin (fair asian - hinti / wheat complexion or dark asian - asmar), or he mixed race and if so then how? Please

Imam mahdi according to the prophecy is with 3 colors (Surkhy,safedi and gundamgoon rung) whitish-brownish and redish) in early days in 40's he should be in brownish (Gundasmgoon color. visit www.imammahdikarim.com got all in detail.

:) Salaam Alaykum

What race is Imam Mahdi?

Is he white skin, black skin, yellow skin (oriental, far eastern), asian skin (fair asian - hinti / wheat complexion or dark asian - asmar), or he mixed race and if so then how? Please

Certainly Imam Mahdi (as) is a human race! And not an Alien.

wa Alaikum Salam all,

First off, I need to remind all brothers and sisters here on this forum that this is a public forum so we need to watch our conduct. Secondly, I understand we all are curious to know everything about our Awaited One (as) but we just have to make sure we are being productive in our analysis.

I found a couple things we can check out and analyze.

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/narjis.asp

Here's a lecture from Seyyed Ammar Nakshawani...

Salaams brothers and sisters,

Yusuf Ali

Im sure you must all be aware that Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (A.S.) had blue eyes. it was because of the holy mother of Imam Zain-ul-Abideen (A.S.) who had blue eyes and Imam Sajjad (A.S.) himself confirmed that at the time of the birth of our sixth Holy Imam (A.S.).

Imam-e-Zamana (AJTF) is an arab from his Holy Father's side while His Holy Mother is a roman. so what difference does it make if He is an arab or not.

(salam)

Not accurate. The Qur'an reveals that all rasulallah -including Isa(as)- had wives and children.

What race is Hojjatallah ? Absolutely immaterial.

1/4 Arab Asian (presuming of medium skin tone ie wheat skin) + 1/4 African (presuming dark skin tone) + 1/2 European (presuming light skin tone) = Fair Arab or dark European skin... most likely.

Whether one is racist or not your opinion does not count its the conclusion that matters ie like it or lump it - learn to accept people as they are if you believe in Allah.

He is white /brownish as prophet muhammad (saw) describe it him he looks very much like our prophet (saw) he is not black skinned he's white/brown its haram to speak about our imam like this stop arguing about how is he he is arab he's grandfather grandfather is our nabi .

Does this look like something that would be posted on an anti-Shia website to you? http://www.revivinga...fought-ali.html or http://www.revivinga...its-of-ali.html

looool this is not an argument

Ibn Taymiyah said:

Similarly the family of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have rights which must be paid attention to. Allaah has allocated to them a share of the khums and fay’, and He has enjoined that blessings be sent upon them along with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said to us: “Say: ‘Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala aali Muhammadin kamaa salayta ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka Hameedun Majeed, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala aali Muhammadin kamaa baarakta ‘ala aali Ibraaheem innaka Hameedun Majeed (O Allaah, send prayer upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. And send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent blessings upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory)’”.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (3/407).

And he also said:

Similarly, with regard to the family of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (Ahl al-Bayt), it is obligatory to love them, be loyal to them and respect their rights.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (28/491).

And, also, if you think that the hadith is not mou3tabar because the sanad is da'if, so you don't understand the 3ilm hadith wa diraya. Revivingalislam is a joke.

Edited by Uwais al-Qarni

Imam Mahdi's (ATFS) race is not important but some theories regarding his ethnicity was found to be true. After the 6th Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as) married a freed African slave as did his son Imam Musa al-Kathim (as) and Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Ridha (as) and so on.

Personally, I don't think he will be as white as people "hope" he will be. Nor, do I think he will be as dark as others think he may be. The Imam (AF) will probably be as middle skinned, middle height as is the average of the people on Earth at that time. There are many reports that the Propher (pbuh) and Imam Ali (as) were middle height, middle skinned men. Simply because Allah (SWT) made them to be a physical type/appearance that would be able to appeal to all types of people.

Just my opinion.

I think this answer seems most accurate, it makes perfect sense.

It can be at any time, we keep that in mind. Imam Mahdi's (a.j.t.f.) return is the one thing we cannot predict, anyone who predicts the exact date and time is a liar.

Edited by Hassan5785

We know that he will be Arab but I'm more perplexed at why you're so concerned (possibly obsessed) with what shade of skin he will have. One thing I can assure you of is that it will not matter in the least, what shade his skin is...

We just pray Allah swt should Allow the return of Al-Mahdi who is the last savior of humanity in this world. Certainly he is an Arab and has features like Arabs. We should be concrned to be his follower instead of being curious about his skin colour.

Edited by skamran110