Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Is Your Biggest Turn-Off In A Boy/girl ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

But sister actually they are.

Does this include Hazrat Fatimah, Zaynab bint Ali, Maryam, Asiyah, Khadijah, Umm Salamah? The majority of them are? Based on what? Did God create them as such or is this just an assumption (if there is proof it should be brought)?

Does this include Hazrat Fatimah, Zaynab bint Ali, Maryam, Asiyah, Khadijah, Umm Salamah? The majority of them are? Based on what? Did God create them as such or is this just an assumption (if there is proof it should be brought)?

Ohh so does majority of the womens are like Hazrat Fatimah, Zaynab bint Ali, Maryam, Asiyah, Khadijah, Umm Salamah?

Haha how many womens do hijab in the entire world? How many follows their seerat? How many can proudly say they are the going as they are taught by this pious ladies? Here I am talking about womens generally not Shia womens and yes even Shia girls are not far behind In this case, You should think twice before posting such ridiculous comment lol.

It's from my personal experience I have seen how crazy the girls are.

Edited by Hot hot

• Advanced Member

Ohh so does majority of the womens are like Hazrat Fatimah, Zaynab bint Ali, Maryam, Asiyah, Khadijah, Umm Salamah?

Haha how many womens do hijab in the entire world? How many follows their seerat? How many can proudly say they are the going as they are taught by this pious ladies? Here I am talking about womens generally not Shia womens and yes even Shia girls are not far behind In this case, You should think twice before posting such ridiculous comment lol.

It's from my personal experience I have seen how crazy the girls are.

Well I asked you a question and you never answered it, your comments are too general for anyone to benefit by them and in fact they seem to just go into harming some of the sister's feelings. The question was are women created by God dumb, or are you just saying the majority of women now are dumb due to their falling into sin. If it's the latter I don't see any reason to single out women, the majority of human beings are confused.

And to address something else I never said that the majority of women are like the women I listed, only that it makes it obvious that women can be at heightened levels.

Well I asked you a question and you never answered it, your comments are too general for anyone to benefit by them and in fact they seem to just go into harming some of the sister's feelings. The question was are women created by God dumb, or are you just saying the majority of women now are dumb due to their falling into sin. If it's the latter I don't see any reason to single out women, the majority of human beings are confused.

And to address something else I never said that the majority of women are like the women I listed, only that it makes it obvious that women can be at heightened levels.

Majority of the womens are just gold diggers the women you mentioned were the best of the people on this earth,

Not because of sin but because of greediness no offense but personal experience.

• Veteran Member

Majority of the womens are just gold diggers the women you mentioned were the best of the people on this earth,

Not because of sin but because of greediness no offense but personal experience.

Personal experience doesn't allow you to generalise.

• Advanced Member

Being someone who exploits others for their money (gold digger) is a sin...

Personal experience with what is probably, what? A few hundred? Although I do understand that the majority of the world now is severely in the wrong, most people aren't necessarily intending to hurt their partner through greed or any other factors. Most just don't understand the point of having a relationship or marriage with the opposite gender (this goes for everyone including men). Men have the capability of misusing the natural tendency of women to trust those who appear to protect them, they can emotionally abuse and manipulate women, women can do the same to men but through different tactics.

Being someone who exploits others for their money (gold digger) is a sin...

Personal experience with what is probably, what? A few hundred? Although I do understand that the majority of the world now is severely in the wrong, most people aren't necessarily intending to hurt their partner through greed or any other factors. Most just don't understand the point of having a relationship or marriage with the opposite gender (this goes for everyone including men). Men have the capability of misusing the natural tendency of women to trust those who appear to protect them, they can emotionally abuse and manipulate women, women can do the same to men but through different tactics.

Looking for a rich husband is not a sin, is it? It's not about exploition it's about going for a wealthy one and womens has a race on this, it's not about the numbers every human is a greedy in general but womens are just beyond of it, different Tactics ? How? By looting their pockets?

• Advanced Member

Looking for a rich husband is not a sin, is it? It's not about exploition it's about going for a wealthy one and womens has a race on this, it's not about the numbers every human is a greedy in general but womens are just beyond of it, different Tactics ? How? By looting their pockets?

I never said it was a sin, I said exploiting someone purely for their money is. I said women and men are both capable of manipulating the other, the only difference is usually what they are after and the methods they use to do it, I never said men exploit women for money often (although it does happen, just because it hasn't happened in your life is completely meaningless). Even if we go by the 'numbers' (I notice you've provided a total of zero numbers), not every human being is greedy.

I never said it was a sin, I said exploiting someone purely for their money is. I said women and men are both capable of manipulating the other, the only difference is usually what they are after and the methods they use to do it, I never said men exploit women for money often (although it does happen, just because it hasn't happened in your life is completely meaningless). Even if we go by the 'numbers' (I notice you've provided a total of zero numbers), not every human being is greedy.

Will you marry someone who has everything you want but not financially sound?

• Advanced Member

The material wealth of my spouse will have little to do with anything insha'Allah, it would be better to find one on the basis of what Imam Ali (peace be upon him) intended and likewise wanted others to intend in their search. Children are raised and spousal companionship is born not through the material wealth of the people involved, but through the philosophies that they have. It is not a sin to take money into consideration and desire a certain level of comfort, but it is surely not anything worth my concern.

I'm more concerned with the state of my own money since I do not want to take a wife unless I am capable of taking care of things financially.

The material wealth of my spouse will have little to do with anything insha'Allah, it would be better to find one on the basis of what Imam Ali (peace be upon him) intended and likewise wanted others to intend in their search. Children are raised and spousal companionship is born not through the material wealth of the people involved, but through the philosophies that they have. It is not a sin to take money into consideration and desire a certain level of comfort, but it is surely not anything worth my concern.

I'm more concerned with the state of my own money since I do not want to take a wife unless I am capable of taking care of things financially.

Mashallah I wish most of the womens would have mindset like you, you are not one of those I was referring too, sorry If I have hurted you anywhere.

• Advanced Member

I think it's natural for women to look for stability and there is a natural desire to be taken care of, in fact it seems to me even among non-Muslim men I know that they prefer to show their love by protecting what they cherish. So then, many women do go into excesses and wish for many material luxuries, but of course this going into excess is not unique among women (some might not even fully realize it), men often have the tendency, or at least the reputation, of going into lusts and betraying the trust of their wives. And I speak from experience after having lived around both exclusively around non-Muslims and Muslims.

• Advanced Member

Men that 'act' religious and dumb men....

A man with no character, follows like a sheep.....

Wannabe gangesters......

Men that think its okay to beat up their wife, there just disgusting...

Sexist men....

The ones you stated op are the obvious ones....

• Advanced Member

3 words

Constantly

Seeking

Approval

Also being unnecessarily confident or showing off to come of more religious or flashy, oh and assuming you are intellectually challenged or gullible because to them you're just a

"good sweet girl"

another three words I hate

• Advanced Member

I hate men who try to be something they are not. I hate it when they boast about their money.

What if the man is just trying to please you? They only want to impress and what is wrong with that??

I am a usually a humble person but when speaking to girls for marriage I do show off if I want to please her. What should I do? Not tell her about my good attributes? If a boy likes a girl please expect him to tell her about his achievements.

• Advanced Member

^^ You cannot please a woman by showing off. If you ask a woman what she wants in a husband. The first thing that she will say is he should be loving and caring. You need to show her that you will be there for her no matter what. We need a person who will guide us and be there. And a person who can be a good father and who has a balanced approach towards life.