Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Message Would You Give To A Salaafi?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaikum

What short message would you give to a Salaafi who works for the Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra or any other Salaafi terrorist net-work, given the chance? Making it shortish, putting some sense into their retarded minds, that sort of thing!

Mine would be: How will you answer Allah for your crimes in is name or how will you face the Holy Prophet for killing people who loved him!

• Veteran Member

The Salafi gang and all other Sunni branches who are likes of the Salafis, they are all a bunch of mad dogs who do not recognize any conversations.

My message to Salafis: You either face secular guys like Assad or the principled religious groups like the Houthis in Yemen. You declare war on every issue and on every place against Shias and against other people who are different from you; you must be stopped by force and targeted everywhere.

• Advanced Member

Salafis are to me the equivalent of the protestant movement or the reformation period. abdal wahab is the new Luther. They are growing and no longer a small sect they are here to stay wether we like them or not. Giving them advice is like advising buddists or hindus or catholics they are another human entity in other words its a waste of time . they are shaped to be the way they are.

• Advanced Member

Well first of all, the Taliban are not Salafis, they are a Hanafi Deobandi resistance movement. Jabhat an Nusra is part of the movement to liberate Syria from the Assad dictatorship, they have never claimed to be Salafis. Even if these groups were Salafis, I see no problem. In my opinion, the Salafi Aqeedah is the closest to the Islam practiced by the Prophet Muhammad SAW, his family and his companions.

• Veteran Member

What message?

After reading some of their materials, I'd say, "Nahm, I agree with some of your 'careful attitudes', but I think you, Salafi, are becoming like the Jews criticized in the Quran: "picky and picayune, to the point of losing the din's value to yourselves; and as Muhammad(saws) himself warned: (paraphrase) do not make religion a pain-in-the-arse for people.

Ya'll can look-up the hadiths in Sahih al-Bukhari and if you like place the citations here.

• Veteran Member
Well first of all, the Taliban are not Salafis, they are a Hanafi Deobandi resistance movement.

A. The Taliban are a bunch of trigger-happy neanderthals. They're barbaric, cruel and an insult to the entire human race.

B. They're Hanafi in nothing but name. Their lifeline is the House of Saud, and other idiots who think of Islam as a military enterprise.

Salaam Alaikum

What short message would you give to a Salaafi who works for the Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra or any other Salaafi terrorist net-work, given the chance? Making it shortish, putting some sense into their retarded minds, that sort of thing!

Mine would be: How will you answer Allah for your crimes in is name or how will you face the Holy Prophet for killing people who loved him!

No words needed here. Just take care of the business and move on to the next one inshAllah.

• Advanced Member

Well first of all, the Taliban are not Salafis, they are a Hanafi Deobandi resistance movement. Jabhat an Nusra is part of the movement to liberate Syria from the Assad dictatorship, they have never claimed to be Salafis. Even if these groups were Salafis, I see no problem. In my opinion, the Salafi Aqeedah is the closest to the Islam practiced by the Prophet Muhammad SAW, his family and his companions.

In my opinion, you shouldnt be allowed to give your spacticated opinion.

• Advanced Member

SALAAM..id ask them,how can you support any movement aligned with gulf puppet monarchies that host imperial powers?is NATO partnered gcc monarchies friends of Islam or the usurper pagan frauds posing in muslim gharb?do you know how many zionist think tanks the gcc monarchies are hosting besides NATO?do you know these monarchies funding your salafi movements are also funding orientalism and orientalist centers in middle east and european universities?oh my ummah awaken and figth the real enemies of Islam..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Murderers dont become Martyrs!

If the salafists / sufyanis think that by distroying peoples homes and helping themselves to other's belongings, abducting people for high sums of money to fulfil their high drug addictions, mutilating and killing men for simply not being a salafi or for not having a filthy over-grown beard, raping girls as young as 6 and elderly women as old as 60, cutting pregnant womens abdomens and kicking to death their newborns is all lawfull just by saying Allahu-Akbar... then you need to change your slogan to shaitanu-akbar! Because you are thugs of the devil!

I have had many dealings with Salafis some are respectful and some aren't, believe it or not there are salafis who are GOOD people they don't advocate terrorism they don't follow these psychotic political groups and they don't support the deaths of innocents. They simply adhere to a stricter version of Islamic Fiqh and theres nothing wrong with that per say its just how its applied in many circumstances. These are applied through cultural, tribal and nationalistic viewpoints not Islamic ones. The easiest thing to say to a Salafi is to put aside his scholar's opinions for a period of time and read for himself and then make the decision and then pray for guidance on the matter and as long as he abhors what Allah abhors and loves what Allah loves his "label" is irrelevant, I don't believe they are the "protestants" of Islam or that Abdul Wahab is a Martin Luther figure. Martin Luther didn't reform the church teachings and go out and murder people in his homeland he simply disagreed with the status quo and he did so in an educated,reasonable manner there is no comparison. If anything Salafi/Wahabis are more like Jehovah's witnesses, they are convinced they are the only ones with the truth and all the other Muslims are fake the only difference being that Jehovah's witnesses don't go out and kill others over the issue