Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mohammad_mahdi

The Clean Slate Of A Child's Mind

Rate this topic

how do you think we can achieve that clean state just like a childs mind which is clean and pure?

Abstinence [from everything impure] and devotion [to everything pure --- like Quran, prayers etc]. Program your mind on your own terms. Like, don't even THINK about anything that's sinful/impure and keeping drilling virtuous thoughts/actions/words/etc.

It maybe difficult at first, but I'm fairly sure we can get back our purity which the sick system had undone.

Abstinence [from everything impure] and devotion [to everything pure --- like Quran, prayers etc]. Program your mind on your own terms. Like, don't even THINK about anything that's sinful/impure and keeping drilling virtuous thoughts/actions/words/etc.

It maybe difficult at first, but I'm fairly sure we can get back our purity which the sick system had undone.

sounds good

MashaAllah! May Allah bless her and her family. She is the cutest philanthropic child I've ever seen. May Allah bless us all with such compassionate children.

how do you think we can achieve that clean state just like a childs mind which is clean and pure?

Fall in love with Allah.

I must admit this video brought tears to my eyes, Lulwa and her father who took her to the market and payed for the toys to give to poor people and their kids and also the kids in need at the hospital, but on the downside I believe that what would toys do to poor people will it bring them joy before they starve to death, will it make their kids happy when they have nothing to eat or drink, will it shade them from the heat of the sun, will it take away their thirst, the answer is no it wont. what poor people need is not toys, if they needed toys I believe Imam (as) would have given poor people toys but what they really needed and what Imam (as) provided was food and water to the poor, all they need to survive is food and water not toys or pencils and pens, I would believe that you would have more zakat if you provided poor people, they people in need water and food and help them find a shady place to stay away from the heating sun. I do support charities but every time I give money to a charity they want more, and personally I don't know what happens to the money I donate, do they take it and use 25% of it for the poor people and split the 75% of the money between the staff? do they take all of it and always wanting more? or are they using 100% of the money to help the people in need? truly I don't know the answer that's why I have reduced the amount of money I donate to charity and I have used that money to buy bottles of water and food like bread and dates and other high fats food because the more fat you eat the longer you would stay without starving, I buy the food and the water and I give the poor people directly and I also give them a little money for them to spend on their selves to buy a new pair of clothes to buy more food and water when they finish that is why toys wouldn't do any good for poor people or people in need, I am sorry if I have any of this information wrong but I mean no offence to anyone