Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Good News For Shias

Rate this topic

Hate channels which are illegally down-linked and freely available to viewers near the India-Pakistan and north-eastern borders have become important weapons in the psychological war against India.

The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has red-flagged 24 “illegal” foreign channels for beaming anti-India programmes.

The potential for mischief by these channels was serious enough for the government to concede in Parliament: “The content of some of these channels is not conducive to the security environment in the country and poses a potential security hazard.”

article-2243584-165E716F000005DC-546_468x363.jpgThe government has red-flagged ‘Peace TV’, which is illegally aired in India and run by preacher Zakir Naik

The government has initiated steps to enhance the penal provisions for beaming such channels.

Amendments to the Cable TV Act, which will include higher fines apart from the existing jail provisions, are ready to be introduced in Parliament.

The government’s move to block the channels follows a spate of communal incidents in Uttar Pradesh, Hyderabad, Assam, Srinagar, Mumbai and other parts of India in recent months following motivated reports.

However, the authorities find it difficult to jam all channels. Encouraged by this lack of control and easily available in the border areas and even elsewhere, these channels are brought into homes via cable TV.

Ajit Doval, former director of the Intelligence Bureau, said, “If these channels are indulging in anti-national and seditious activities which are detrimental to the security of the country, then the government should take suitable legal action and a technological response to counter them.”

article-2243584-165E71CB000005DC-992_468x416.jpg

Most hate channels focus on news or religious affairs. Pakistani TV channels identified as being stridently anti-India include QTV, Madani TV, ARY TV, the official broadcaster PTV, PTV Home, PTV World, Geo TV, Dawn, Express, Waqat, Noor TV, Hadi TV, Aaj, Filmax and STV.

They are available in Jammu Kashmir and Punjab. Other TV channels that are illegally down-linked into India and are known to spew malicious content include Peace TV (Dubai), Saudi TV, TV Maldives, NTV (Bangladesh), XYZ TV, Nepal TV, Kantipur (Nepal), Ahmedia Channel (UK-based) and Bhutan Broadcasting Service.

These channels are watched in the north-eastern states and in areas bordering Nepal.

article-2243584-165E71B6000005DC-780_468x412.jpg

Sources said channels like QTV and Indian preacher Zakir Naik-run Peace TV are also available through cable TV operators in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh. Many cable operators are unaware that it is illegal to air these channels.

Indian viewers are drawn to the illegally shown TV channels because of the entertainment programmes they show.

For instance, Pakistan’s official broadcaster PTV has a dedicated following for its highly popular drama and comedy shows.

But, it is illegal in India. The channel was banned following the Kargil conflict and increased terrorist activities in India a decade ago.

It is the dangerous content that the Intelligence Bureau has opposed. Unverified reports on the desecration of the holy Quran telecast on Iran TV, an illegally downloaded channel, had sparked violent protests in Jammu and Kashmir. The channel is banned in the Valley.

In summary we can say that all most all Islamic channels are preaching what Allah and their Unholy Prophet Muhammad commanded them to preach through the Holy book of Muslims. Following is a verse from Quran which exactly commands Muslims to do what these Islamic channels are preaching.

Quran 9:5:-
So when the restricted months have passed, then you may kill the polytheists wherever you find them, and take them, and surround them, and stand against them at every point. If they repent, and they hold the contact prayer, and they contribute towards purification, then you shall leave them alone. God is Forgiving, Merciful.

i dont listen to zakir naik but the hindus are against muslims full stop

Your religion of Vedas will die soon. We are converting Indians @ millions per month and your people will not even realize when they would become minority in this land. In next five years, India will be a Wahabi majority country. (He actually wrote Muslim Majority country but Islam as per them is Wahabism alone and they consider other Muslims like Sufis, Barelvis, Deobandis, Ahmadis and Shias as Kafirs/infidels/Non-Muslims. On their Peace TV, they often appeal to destroy these infidels).

:lol: Even the Hindus know what's really going on.

Salamalaikum,

A friend of mine showed zakir naik's video in which he answers the issue of divorce by saying talaq talaq talaq and he says clearly that it was a biddat started by umar and it is against Quran. So he agrees that a biddat is in jahannum?

what "Islam" brother? the islam which teaches hate towards Ahlulbait (as) is not Islam

bro, when he converts people, he doesnt tell them join a particular sect. They are free to choose their sect after they convert.

bro, when he converts people, he doesnt tell them join a particular sect. They are free to choose their sect after they convert.

And if they will convert to any sector except wahabism then also they will be called kafirs right? Because Shias,ahmedis,etc all are kafirs for them n

And if they will convert to any sector except wahabism then also they will be called kafirs right? Because Shias,ahmedis,etc all are kafirs for them n

if you're implying that he believes any other sect apart from salafism is kafir and he will call that person a kafir, then why would the person who converted believe him? heck, if he did say that, then many people wouldnt convert in the first place.

i know that he's wrong on various islamic issues like that of imam hussain(as) and even wahabi thinking about mohammad(saww)

i want to emphasize on- i hav read in the article that he is pro osama, which he's not he just said that he will not judge what a person is through media. and many times he even tried to prove that 9/11 ws an inside job.

the point is- there are many who are great scholars but they also lack something. and also we learn from our ahlul bayt(as) that no matter how learned u are; u must keep on learning forever(aquire knowlege from the craddle to the grave). so he(zakir naik) in the stupor of his knowlege he might have lost the righteous path. and with few excerpts some idolaters can have his name for defaming him and then islam.

i just want that anyone who claims that he is wrong, should challenge him on his face and prove him wrong. i want to see that. hope there wd be many.

if you're implying that he believes any other sect apart from salafism is kafir and he will call that person a kafir, then why would the person who converted believe him? heck, if he did say that, then many people wouldnt convert in the first place.

That's what the point is, if naik will openly say that Shias are kafir then he would be In a big truouble it's the whole wahabism who call us kafir so if a person will come in our sect then still he would be considered as kafir.

Ahmedis aren't kuffar according to you? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Anyway, I'd rather someone be a Wahhabi than a Hindu. He's closer to the truth, and is more likely to be guided.

Ahmedis aren't kuffar according to you? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Anyway, I'd rather someone be a Wahhabi than a Hindu. He's closer to the truth, and is more likely to be guided.

Absolutely right, killing innocents blasphemy about other beliefs and our own prophet saws gets you closer to Allah swt.

Absolutely right, killing innocents blasphemy about other beliefs and our own prophet saws gets you closer to Allah swt.

Yeah, because so many terrorists have been Hindus converted to Wahhabism by Zakir Naik. :rolleyes:

Get a clue.

As for blasphemy, it doesn't get much worse than being a mushrik (Hindus) or beleving in another Messenger of God along with loads of other deviant beliefs that take you out of the fold of Islam (Ahmedis). That doesn't mean I'd wish for people to become Wahhabis. Obviously not. But consider how many Shias there are that used to be Salafis (and often reverts who first became Salafis), and consider how many there are that used to be Hindus. I think that should tell you wish path is more likely to bring you to Shi'ism. Additionally, there is no guarantee that just because Zakir Naik convinced someone of the truth of Islam, that they would become Wahhabis. They might like his arguments about the Qur'an, but rather be Sufis because it suits them better.

The problem with people like you is you can't see beyond Muharram rituals. Just as you judge the faith of other Shias that way, it's also how you judge how close non-Shias are to Shi'ism. If some Hindu mushrik started saying "Ya Ali Madad" and doing tatbir, you would probably get happy and think he must be close to becoming a Shia, rather than wishing some mushrik wasn't associating himself with the religion.

That's tricky; are you equating nasb with Wahhaabi-ism or presenting some non-nasb version of it?

That's tricky; are you equating nasb with Wahhaabi-ism or presenting some non-nasb version of it?

No, I am not necessarily equating the two. But let's say for argument's sake they are the same thing, then bear in mind that we can still marry Nasibis in emergencies, but we can never marry Hindus.

That's what the point is, if naik will openly say that Shias are kafir then he would be In a big truouble it's the whole wahabism who call us kafir so if a person will come in our sect then still he would be considered as kafir.

if that person does research properly, without bias, then he will realise tht he is in the right and the people calling him kafir are in the wrong. A persons personal opinion doesnt make it a fact.

if that person does research properly, without bias, then he will realise tht he is in the right and the people calling him kafir are in the wrong. A persons personal opinion doesnt make it a fact.

Acha? Ok he has converted how many people? Hundreds? Or thousands? Just shoe me a single one who embrace Islam because of naik and after some research he accepted shiasm.

Yeah, because so many terrorists have been Hindus converted to Wahhabism by Zakir Naik. :rolleyes:

Get a clue.

As for blasphemy, it doesn't get much worse than being a mushrik (Hindus) or beleving in another Messenger of God along with loads of other deviant beliefs that take you out of the fold of Islam (Ahmedis). That doesn't mean I'd wish for people to become Wahhabis. Obviously not. But consider how many Shias there are that used to be Salafis (and often reverts who first became Salafis), and consider how many there are that used to be Hindus. I think that should tell you wish path is more likely to bring you to Shi'ism. Additionally, there is no guarantee that just because Zakir Naik convinced someone of the truth of Islam, that they would become Wahhabis. They might like his arguments about the Qur'an, but rather be Sufis because it suits them better.

The problem with people like you is you can't see beyond Muharram rituals. Just as you judge the faith of other Shias that way, it's also how you judge how close non-Shias are to Shi'ism. If some Hindu mushrik started saying "Ya Ali Madad" and doing tatbir, you would probably get happy and think he must be close to becoming a Shia, rather than wishing some mushrik wasn't associating himself with the religion.

Oh thanks for reminding me what WFH said to me in another thread about you, you have some similarities with naik beliefs like shirk and ya ali madad bla bl bla lol its obvious that you hate Hindus because of Their love of Husain a.s and a kinda malang beleifs like us by don't worry dude it will go on you keep going against it lets see how far can you go and how much can you stop it :rolleyes:

Oh thanks for reminding me what WFH said to me in another thread about you, you have some similarities with naik beliefs like shirk and ya ali madad bla bl bla lol its obvious that you hate Hindus because of Their love of Husain a.s and a kinda malang beleifs like us by don't worry dude it will go on you keep going against it lets see how far can you go and how much can you stop it :rolleyes:

Shall I turn this around and assume the reason you love Hindus so much is because you have some similarities with them such as shirk, malang-type beliefs, and weird rituals?

Shall I turn this around and assume the reason you love Hindus so much is because you have some similarities with them such as shirk, malang-type beliefs, and weird rituals?

If ya ali madad is shirk then I am a mushrik, If tatbir is a weird ritual then call me malang oye man call me Hindu, kafir whatever you want it doesn't affect me or any Hindu we malangs will go on

imam ali(as) delayed in fighting in the battle of siffin just cz he wanted people to know the truth! was muawiyah exception that Ali(as) did not want him to convert to islam(true islam)?

Allah(swt) might be knowing that zakir naik is a wrong person but we do not, so it might be our or whole shia community's duty to spread the truth.and make the deviants understand.

oh really?

which services bro?

Clarifying misconceptions about Islam

Giving tough time to preachers of falsehood

Calling humanity towards their LORD

Bringing people towards ultimate guide Quran

Spreading the message of peace n truth

Linking science with Quran was one of his best efforts etc....

May Allah reward him for his efforts and further increase his knowledge and raise more people like him to guide people to the right path. Ameen.