Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rasul

Usa + Mek Terrorists

Rate this topic

I definitely dont support MEK. But RT is being very biased.

MEK are no different to the Islamic Republic. They came to power together, the only difference is that the islamic republic managed to keep the power and kick MEK out.

They made a big mistake going to Iraq and fighting against Iran, it is because their leader is an Idiot, the people were just blind sheep.

Thats why no matter how much I dislike MEK as an organisation, I feel sorry for the followers because they are just blinded by their leaders propaganda Just like the Islamic republic followers.

Also calling MEK terrorists is like calling the Islamic Republic terrorists or calling hezbollah terrorists. As I said I dont agree with them but if you can only call them terrorists if you consider the others terrorists aswell in your definition of terrorist.

I wish you knew what was biased.

MEK are no different to the Islamic Republic.

MEK is a terrorist organization. Islamic Republic is the government in Iran. I have no idea what you mean by there is no difference?

They came to power together, the only difference is that the islamic republic managed to keep the power and kick MEK out.

NO! People came to power after the revolution. They kicked out Shah. MKO tried to come power with some other leftists, but not even 2% of the population supported the MEK. People VOTED for Islamic governance and that is how it started. MEK never came to power. After 98% voted for Islamists, MEK got wild and started bombings; they bombed Iranian parliament killing 100s, they killed known clerics and politicians, and that is HOW THEY TURNED TO A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. They kept this method till this day. Started to sell themselves to different countries, from Saddam to France, from USSR to the US and Israel and Britain to bomb, kill or target inside their own country for the interests of outsider countries.

Thats why no matter how much I dislike MEK as an organisation, I feel sorry for the followers because they are just blinded by their leaders propaganda Just like the Islamic republic followers.

Just like Islamic Republic, just like........... doesn't matter how much you try to say these things, it won't change the facts. If IRI followers are blind, then that means the entire Iranian nation is blind for choosing and electing Islam for decades.

Also calling MEK terrorists is like calling the Islamic Republic terrorists or calling hezbollah terrorists. As I said I dont agree with them but if you can only call them terrorists if you consider the others terrorists aswell in your definition of terrorist.

Again, the same nonsense, without explaining yourself.

Yea, MEK is just as terrorists as you, yea MEK is just as terrorist as the Mexican president, yea MEK is just as terrorists as the moon and the sun...

You are just wasting your time.

Here we need a sane and logical person... You are just an ignorant... excuse my language.

MEK are no different to the Islamic Republic. They came to power together, the only difference is that the islamic republic managed to keep the power and kick MEK out.

They made a big mistake going to Iraq and fighting against Iran, it is because their leader is an Idiot, the people were just blind sheep.

Wow, I have never seen a more inaccurate post. The MEK and the Islamic Republic are polar opposites. The MEK is a terrorist organization which has carried out terrorist attacks against Iranians, Iraqis and Americans. They have committed genocide against the Shia and Kurds of Iraq under Saddam. The Islamic Republic is a government that came into power after the Islamic Revolution of Iran in the 1970's. The MEK also tried to gain power during this time and during the years to follow but failed and were run out of Iran into Iraq.

Also calling MEK terrorists is like calling the Islamic Republic terrorists or calling hezbollah terrorists.

Except the Islamic Republic and Hezbollah have never carried out terrorist attacks or genocide, unlike the MEK.