Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hamad1979

Who Murdered Hussein (Ra)

Rate this topic

http://youtu.be/NNLkpjPOQOI

im not salafi myself but my best friend is they are the same as sunnis but just way more strict

the sad thing is if shia spend as much time learning quran as they do cursing and attacking

the sahaba saying the quran is edited saying going to the graves in karbala is better that

1000 hajj saying the imams know when is the last day and going on and on about loving

ahl e bait to insane extremes like hussein is great that Allah they would be able to do dawa

to westerns some young guy who became shia came to our masjid after leaving after two

years his head stuffed with politics iranian shia nasheeds and poems insane iranian rituals

covering yourself in mud putting the quran on your head foul mouthed stories about the

prophets companians and wifes but not one ayat of the quran did he know not one

LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS VIDEO LAST HERE THEIR ARE NO MUSLIMS

OR WAHHABIS IN THIS VIDEO ALL THREE SHIA MULLAHS AND ARE WELL

KNOWN SHIA LEADERS YOU SEE I WAS TOLD DURING RAMADAN BY A

SAUDI SALAFI LEADER THAT AS MANY AS 75% OF LAYMAN SHIA OR

EVERYDAY SHIA LIKE YOUNG TEENS ON THIS FORUM AND SOME FROM

18-30 EVEN OLDER MEN DO KNOW THEIR OWN RELIGION THATS WHY

WHEN I CAME HERE MANY SHIA SAY THOSE SUNNI ARE LYING WE DONT

BELIEVE THAT BUT YOU SEE OF COURSE YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT

LIKE MOST SHIA BUT YOUR RELIGION AND LEADERS DO IF YOU EVER

WANT TO KNOW WHAT A RELIGION BELIEVES THE BEST ONES TO LISTEN

TOO ARE ITS LEADERS THE MULLAHS SAY WE THE MUSLIMS MURDERED

HUSSEIN (ra) HERE YOU WILL HERE IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE KARBALA WHEN YOU SLAP AND BEAT YOURSELVES

WITH WHIPS AND BLADES AFTER BETRAYING HUSSEIN (ra) YET

YOU TELL US HOW TO LOVE AHL E BAIT AND THAT YOU LOVE THEM MORE

AND HAVE THE CHEEK AND THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELVES AHL E BAIT.

Omg this was really hilarious. Lol.

Murderers of Great Imam a.s a;

1-son of sunni Sahabi saad bin abi waqaas.

2-shimmer l.a , you can call him today's common sunni man. He was not shia as he believed in first 3 caliphs then 4th and so on.

3- there were 2 nephews of sunni caliph abu Bakr , sons of Ashaath

Many more are there and all are almost that time's salafi in a way

I hate it how Sunnis keep saying Shias should read Quran.

The entire Shia faith is based on Quran. Our Imams taught us Quran. Our prayers and fasting are closer to Quran than Sunnis. Also in Iran and many other Shia countries there are many Qaris that keep winning all sort of awards.

Sunnies hiding behind Quran reminds me of enemies of Ali (as) hiding behind Quran too when they were losing when they flagged their spears with Quran hiding behind it.

I don't get how Sunnis can't understand this simple point that just because the people of Kufans wanted Imam Husayn (as) to be their leader, it doesn't necessarily mean they thought he was a divinely guided leader. There were probably only very few such people at the time.

Regarding the video though, it would have been interesting to see a bit more of the lecture that first clip was taken from. I'm curious as to where he was going with his argument.

what a silly topic, can anyone name a person in those days who had belief similar to Imami shias and sunnis of today?

Shias today are following Shias of then. Prophe (pbuh) said there would be 12 Imams

khalips and in some Sunni books he even name them.

Companion hated the fact that prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was making the religion only for Ahlulbayt so all these ideas Shura and all equal and etc was introduced. History testifies that what happened to ahlulbayt is the result of that.

I am sticking with my 12 Imams which prophet himself said there will be 12 Imams

It is always been seen that many Salafies/Deobandies are being taught to just point out on shia Muslims even they donot know their own faith.. Their work is only to do propegendas against shias.. But they will not succeeded inshallah..

for the sake of the argument, lets say Shias, who have always been the "minority" killed Imam Hussain (as) (NazubiAllah), where were the Sunnis, who have always been the "majority" to protect Imam Hussain (as) from these evil Shias?