Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
EyesOpened

New Muslim Forum User, First Post

Rate this topic

(wasalam)

Welcome to Shiachat. I pray that your stay is beneficial and spiritually uplifting. Alhamdulillah for your reversion, that is wonderful news! Your purpose here is a very noble one. Man has to always seek to learn for stagnation is a pitiful thing and there is much to comprehend in our existence.

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullah

I thought it would be rude to just join the forum and start posting in random topics, so I wanted to introduce myself. I didn't know which forum introductions are supposed to go in, I couldn't find one. I hope this is appropriate :)

I am a sister and I reverted to Islam nearly 9 years ago. I was a Jafari shia for 4 of those years, and became a mainstream Muslim afterwards. I follow no particular madhab yet. I have actively spent these years studying each school of thought to the best of my ability with the time and resources made available to me. My purpose for being here on this forum is to further that learning.

I look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas with you. I am no expert on anything and I'm not looking for disagreements, I'm just looking to absorb more points of view. Alhamdulillah I satisfied that Allah(swt) guided me at all. I genuinley greet you with peace, Salam.

walaikum us salaam sister. If you have any questions you can post them and can discuss. Its great that you are researching all the sects and inshallah truth will be made clear to you by Allah. One thing I would tell you is that if you want to learn about jaffari sect, please learn it from shia scholars and not anyone else because others will mislead or misguide you. I am posting a list of scholars whose lectures you can find on youtube and I higly recommend you to please watch them. they will answer many of your questions inshallah.

hassnain rajabali -morality of Ahlulbayt

khalil jaffer- coming of Imam Mahdi

Ayatollah wahid khorasani

books i recommend

http://www.al-islam.org/guided/