Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Questions For Reverts.

Rate this topic

Zahra1

• Advanced Member

I agree about the cold toward covert . The sunnis are more friendly but too much sometimes . I mean too intrusive like Witness of Jehova sect you know what i mean ...i denounce as well the lack of fraternity or the rudes manners or suspicious attitude toward converts. but for see in a positive way or find good in the bad i will said i appreciate the fact the Shia bros don't insists, pressure you when i wanted do not go in Mosques or participate in activity . depends of groups but generally in France they let me do what i want without pressures .

Anyway more good fraternity is better if well understanding...

• Advanced Member

The first couple of posters on the first page are correct, to be honest. When I was a Sunni (revert), I got treated so well. They were all so nice and treated me so well asking about everything. But the Shias are nothing like that. Actually, a lot of Shias discriminate against me for my race, the fact that I'm not a born-Muslim, etc.

Many Sunnis treat converts like this also, it's not just a minority of Shias. it is rare among both Shias and Sunnis but this does happen, from what I have witnessed I believe this discrimination is caused mainly by the Arabs. Screw these arab supremacists, I owe no allegiance to them, their mosques, their culture and their traditions, I have my own and I owe allegiance only to God.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

• Advanced Member

What you brothers (and sisters?) say is so very sad. While cliched, I will admit, reverts are often much better muslims than so-called born- ones like me. I apologise on behalf of all the ignorant Shias you've been slighted by. I'm sure, you are way high in the eyes of He whose opinion really matters.

• Banned

What you brothers (and sisters?) say is so very sad. While cliched, I will admit, reverts are often much better muslims than so-called born- ones like me. I apologise on behalf of all the ignorant Shias you've been slighted by. I'm sure, you are way high in the eyes of He whose opinion really matters.

You have no reason to apologize :)

And I don't pretend to be some righteous revert or anything. I am probably a worse Muslim than 90% of all born Muslims. But I also imagine it has something to do with the psychology of it all.