Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shias Get Out Of The Madness

Rate this topic

Saimaaa

• Advanced Member

Salam alaykum

I have been here and some other forums for a while now. I started as a reasearcher into shia and sunni religion. I can say with confidence now that shias are wrong. I am thankful to Lord_botta (Farid) and Nader Zaveri. I will ask the shias to get out of their madness and adopt the ways of Nader Zaveri who is a very enlightened and balanced shia. You people are going to get nothing through these heretical practices and ideologies.

• Advanced Member

No thanks, keep your full of madness, dictating advice to yourself. Stay thankful to farid, it shows your beliefs btw, and what is heretic, and what is not, is not your headache to tell us.

Edited by Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaykum

Can't you people write something without getting personal? I just shared my opinion and advice so whats the beef about? @Basim ,, it is good to know that people here follow Nader. I have read most of his blog by now and he does sound research about what he say. He does not throw just emotional rhetoric.

dey see moi troooolliiinnn'

dey hatin'

moderatin' tryna' catch me postin' dirtay!

[...]tryinnacatchmepostingdirtaytryinnacatchmepostingdirtaytryinnacatchmepostingdirtay[...]

Can't you people write something without getting personal? I just shared my opinion and advice so whats the beef about?

A'ight --- "Bro, even if I accept what you say, your job is just to put forth argument(s) for your case and let people judge it for themselves. You're not a dictator on anyone. People are mature enough to think of their own well-being."

... Happy, my little nappy? Hm?

• Advanced Member

She researched from the Sunni or Wahhabi sources lol, if you researched from Shia sources you will know that what you're saying right now is a joke and your whole existence is a joke. Don't come and tell us that our Imams teachings are wrong.

Edited by Crimson

• Advanced Member

Salam alaykum

I have been here and some other forums for a while now. I started as a reasearcher into shia and sunni religion. I can say with confidence now that shias are wrong. I am thankful to Lord_botta (Farid) and Nader Zaveri. I will ask the shias to get out of their madness and adopt the ways of Nader Zaveri who is a very enlightened and balanced shia. You people are going to get nothing through these heretical practices and ideologies.

And I am confident in my madness, though you havent defined madness.

This is the madness we hold dear from such a long time, full of sacrifice

and devotion and selflessness. This is the thing we live and fall for.

Btw who is nadir zaveri?

• Advanced Member

Salam alaykum

Thank you for your advice,

if you have found sunni Islam to be the true path, then say AlhamduliAllah, and if you've found Shia islam to be "madness", please do share with us what you have found so that we may be guided too InshaAllah...........

To be your religion and to

Edited by Pedram

• Advanced Member

Salam alaykum

so y r u here go n find a jews forum and feel satisfied there

• Advanced Member

Of course they do :) but not all of them...

I mean followers of Ibn Taymiyyah (la) and not (Sufi-Sunnis)

How the hell do they believe that they can see Allah in their dreams? Do you mean they claim to see the Prophet, because some of my Sunni friends claim that but never heard the one about Allah :wacko:

Edited by Crimson

• Advanced Member

How the hell do they believe that they can see Allah in their dreams? Do you mean they claim to see the Prophet, because some of my Sunni friends claim that but never heard the one about Allah :wacko:

Many of their Scholars have made such claims. :)

فأنا ولله تعالى الحمد قد رأيت ربي مناما ثلاث مرات ، وكانت المرة الثالثة في السنة 1246 بعد الهجرة ، رأيته جل شأنه وله من النور ما له ، متوجها جهة المشرق فكلمني بكلمات أنسيتها حتى استيقظت

I thank Allah - that I have seen Allah in my dreams three times in my life - last time it was in 1246. Saw Him (Allah) wrapped by Nour around Him and while his attention was to the east. He told me something few sentences. After waking up I forgot these few sentences.

Sunni - Salafi References:

Source: Ruhul -Ma'ani by Alusi Baghdadi, Volume 9, page 52,

I thank Allah - that I have seen Allah in my dreams three times in my life - last time it was in 1246. Saw Him (Allah) wrapped by Nour around Him and while his attention was to the east. He told me something few sentences. After waking up I forgot these few sentences.

w...t...h

... Did he just "saw" Allah, who is ... BEYOND THE ABILITY OF REASON, IMAGINATION AND PERCEPTION?!