Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
khadija47

Why Are Sunni,s So Anti Shia

Rate this topic

This is most likely because of our difference of opinion about the sahaba. We Shia hate them, while the Sunnis love them. I can definitely tell you, that if I was a Sunni, I would hate the Shia because of this.

I find it so sad.. Like you said sister they dont seem to go into islamic studies.. i said to one sister why do you read about shia and learn what its about.. you would have thought i had placed a " maneating tiger in front of her". ws khadija

As far as I know, I find many Sunnis unaware of Islamic studies. They do not go to the roots of Islam and study it. If we compare a Sunni child with a Shia child then you will find that a shia child is more knowledgeable in the matters of religion. And I have encountered this situation countless number of times. I find that the Sunni Muslims are afraid that their beliefs will be wronged if they study in depth into Shiaism. Hence, they have constructed this idea in their minds that Shia Muslims will brain wash you. And they are "kafirs" etc etc.

I had an upsetting incident with a muslim sister she has been so supportive of me..untill i mentioned my interest in shia islam..( i converted to shia islam recently..) she said.to quote."Oh dont go to them they will brainwash you and they will lead you astray"..why the hatred? We are all brothers and sisters in islam..ws khadija

Nothing new there. Try telling shias that you're interested in sunni Islam and most shias will give you the same response. Both groups do tend to see themselves as being the only ones of the right path, so what do you expect?

Nothing new there. Try telling shias that you're interested in sunni Islam and most shias will give you the same response. Both groups do tend to see themselves as being the only ones of the right path, so what do you expect?

Not true. We always ask for reasons. But we never tell someone not to go to Sunnis because they brainwash, etc. Only people who are scared of their weak ideologies say that.

Because majority usually has wrong perception of minority. That is how the leaders of majority maintain that status quo.

Historically we Shias didn't go along with them and their nonesense so that's why they call us Rafidah. and its the best name they could have given us. We are followers of prophet and his ahlulbayt not their heros (Abu Bakr, Uhamr, Uthma, Maywiah, Yazid, etc)

(salam)

There is much confusion about the Shia sect and the masses have been sadly deceived by a large number of disingenuous scholars and a history of tampering of narrations or the implantation of false narrations. Thus we are unfortunately seen as those who go against "clear" narrations and having views which are worthy of serious condemnation.

It does not help that certain scholars spread the same misinformation regarding our beliefs like falsely attributing to us the belief of tampering of the Quran, even though now pretty much all our scholars out-rightly reject any notion of tampering with the Holy Quran, or that we worship stones and so forth.

Edited by InfiniteAscension

Well you have the large amount of money that the Saudi kingdom throws into Islamic material around the world and you have the Sunnis who are the vast majority of the Islam religion. Plus you have some people who when they are learning about Islam or were born into Islam, they might ask questions and you have the imams or just people around them giving them false information.

I had an upsetting incident with a muslim sister she has been so supportive of me..untill i mentioned my interest in shia islam..( i converted to shia islam recently..) she said.to quote."Oh dont go to them they will brainwash you and they will lead you astray"..why the hatred? We are all brothers and sisters in islam..ws khadija

actually we all are not brothers and sisters in islam. Remember, Shiaism is like poison for Muslims. No one loves to include poison in his body, similarly Muslims are a body, this poison is an outsider. We don't consider it a part of us. We are indeed full of hate for this cult, since we have studied it in detail. Its claim of brotherhood are open fraud, anyhow, I personally don't try to waste time of people if they are in love with Shia Islam. Everyone has his choice, but there will be no choice in hereafter.

Well you have the large amount of money that the Saudi kingdom throws into Islamic material around the world and you have the Sunnis who are the vast majority of the Islam religion. Plus you have some people who when they are learning about Islam or were born into Islam, they might ask questions and you have the imams or just people around them giving them false information.

If anyone does research, he will find that the money saudi govt throws in refuting shias is not even 5 % of what Iranian govt uses against Sunnis. Personally, I think it is not even 1 %, but just saying 5 % to be on the safe path.

Sunnism-Salafism is like cancer for Muslims / Islam -

Sunnism-Salafism is ''Jewish - Majoosi - Pagan - Babylonian sect.'' In this sect - Allah is young boy with curly hair and In the day of judgment Sunni ''Allah'' will appear as human.

Aslamalaykum,

."Oh dont go to them they will brainwash you and they will lead you astray"..why the hatred? We are all brothers and sisters in islam..ws khadija

Why the hatred for the shias?

Simple answer

1.Ignorance

2.If it's not the 1st, then it means enmity towards Maula Ali a.s still runs in their blood.

Edited by muslimunity1

actually we all are not brothers and sisters in islam. Remember, Shiaism is like poison for Muslims. No one loves to include poison in his body, similarly Muslims are a body, this poison is an outsider. We don't consider it a part of us. We are indeed full of hate for this cult, since we have studied it in detail. Its claim of brotherhood are open fraud, anyhow, I personally don't try to waste time of people if they are in love with Shia Islam. Everyone has his choice, but there will be no choice in hereafter.

Brother, Is Sunnism also a poison?

If Yes,

then What about Salafism

If Yes

then what about Just Islam.

Please elaborate and I would like to know your views about unity among us!!!

Shukran in Advance

Aslamalaykum,

Why the hatred for the shias?

Simple answer

1.Ignorance

2.If it's not the 1st, then it means enmity towards Maula Ali a.s still runs in their blood.

Why the hatred for sunnis

Simple answer

1.Ignorance

2.If it's not the 1st, then it means enmity towards Hazrat Umar, and Hazrat Abu Bakr siddique and Hazrat Uthman a.s still runs in their blood.

Why the Oppose for You Sunnis and Shias from us who are bent on unity

1. We know Your Both Foolish Ignorance.

2. The :Love of our Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be with him eternally) runs in our blood and ofcourse Islam and Mercy of the Most merciful.,

Salam

Edited by ateef

Sunnism-Salafism is ''Jewish - Majoosi - Pagan - Babylonian sect.'' In this sect - Allah is young boy with curly hair and In the day of judgment Sunni ''Allah'' will appear as human.

who's this guy bro ?

and are they his followers ??

Where does harun say that in the video its the sunnis . No wonder only a fool wont understand the translation also in english...

I guess you should go and find yourself in the communities, what Allah is for them

who's this guy bro ?

and are they his followers ??

I do not think he even knows who he is, He is Harun Yahya, they are not followers, but have come to interview him.

Where does harun say that in the video its the sunnis . No wonder only a fool wont understand the translation also in english...

I guess you should go and find yourself in the communities, what Allah is for them

I do not think he even knows who he is, He is Harun Yahya, they are not followers, but have come to interview him.

i love his style bro,

he should do his version of the love guru

the love sufi

i love his style bro,

he should do his version of the love guru

the love sufi

You Should Read what he writes,He speaks more sense and in a clear way than you do..Infact here

yeah he should infact a love guru ,Spread love and not the idiot sunni shia, propoganda what some people practice here...

i love it bro , seriously who's is this guy ?

He is an idiot. He claims that he is a Muslim, but from looking at that video, he is obviously not a religious one, since he loves dancing with women who wear masks made out of make-up. He is mostly known for his propaganda website (http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/index.php), where all he does is manipulate the words of the Qur'an in order to make it seem as if the Qur'an has predicted recent scientific discoveries. Of course, all of our tafsirs refute his pathetic claims. Even Sunnis reject him.

He is an idiot. He claims that he is a Muslim, but from looking at that video, he is obviously not a religious one, since he loves dancing with women who wear masks made out of make-up. He is mostly known for his propaganda website (http://www.miracleso...n.com/index.php), where all he does is manipulate the words of the Qur'an in order to make it seem as if the Qur'an has predicted recent scientific discoveries. Of course, all of our tafsirs refute his pathetic claims. Even Sunnis reject him.

are they women ?

they look like men dressed as women ...

seriously bro , how is he doing all this with a serious face , I don't know who's more crazy him, or his followers that call him master .

this guy is good .

he should make a movie

on a serious note he talks of the system of the mahdi ???

also look at his hand signal .

Edited by :Sami

From where Dajjal came, I do not see him doing anything wrong in the video, at all...

No expressions too.:Sami you should read his literature, He has done a lot and speaks sense..

Some come in turbans and wear islamic dress, ex yaseer al habib and mislead others,,,

So,

Harun is try to do things much better then dem...Spreading good knowledge,...

From where Dajjal came, I do not see him doing anything wrong in the video, at all...

No expressions too.:Sami you should read his literature, He has done a lot and speaks sense..

Some come in turbans and wear islamic dress, ex yaseer al habib and mislead others,,,

So,

Harun is try to do things much better then dem...Spreading good knowledge,...

what kind of knowledge is THAT!! seriously

even if he has the best of literature, it doesnt seem that he's applying this knowledge in his life.