Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
rkazmi33

Energy Drinks

Rate this topic

Asalam Alykum,

Energy drinks work using salt to store water within the body and release at a slower pace. Studied all this stuff and its quite easy to make. Save your money and time, use google website and youtube watch how to make them. Basic ingredients are salt, sugar and water along with flavouring.

Ma'Salam

Red bull with a spoonfull of coffee granules, great for studying and all nighters.

There was a rumour that Red bull contained actual Bull's man fluid, but not sure if this is rubbish

I like the noncarbonated thai version....the original red bull

Thai_red_bull.jpg

Edited by ImAli

Its doesnt actually contain bulls fluids lol the taurine is usually produced as a synthetic in labs. No animals are harmed in the production of energy drinks lol

Prob worth while doing a google search on it, it will explain in more detail :)

They are really bad for your health in the long run, specifically for your memory. Personally I'm not a big fan of redbull, tastes bad and bumps my heart rate by 10s.

Don't be one of these stats: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Thanks for your replies. I see many women who work very hard and I was just wondering if energy drinks is their secret for having so much energy. If I end up using energy drink some day, I just wanted to make sure if they are okay according to islam.

I hate energy drinks. They're really bad for your health. Loads of people take them when they work out in the gym. They even sell them in the gym. I think it's just unnecessary. I know in some countries that they don't sell red bull if you're under 16 (due to the amount of caffeine). It tastes disgusting anyways. Over here they also sell the cheaper version called 'boost'

BOOST.jpg

Edited by DoubleAgent4

Does that original formula contain taurine? Because that is supposed to be the bull's seminal fluid :wacko:

This is what I used to drink which looks like it contains taurine too :sick:

redbull_catering_supplies_drinks_can_sticker-600x600.jpg

I consumed this thing so many times to try to stay awake for revision leading to exams the next day. Despite all those grandiose claims about this thing needless to say it never worked on me, and I hated to have wasted all those many a-quid-and-a-fifty-pence on this bathroom cleaner-flavoured thing.

Nothing that claims to keep me awake all night ever works on me except for sheer will....and dreams of my mutah wife :P

I think the best energy drink is water ( the gift from god ) personally i dont like redbull and any other energy drink available in shops because i believe that the energy you have is more than sufficent enough to get you to go to work or do anything else, when you have difficulity waking up that dosent mean i dont have energy and i need an energy drink its because you didnt get enough sleep, the healthiest way to gain energy in the morning is simply by eating breakfast.