Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syed yusuf abbas

Imran Khan (Pti Leader) Good Or Bad For Shia

Rate this topic

Salaam

I am a pakistani i've heard goosd and bad reviews about this guy to be honest can't quite make up my mind he is a legend in his own right also very well spoken and tackles the problems head on but i've heard he is anti-shia but i have seen videos which contradict that statement http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfA3aY6bcwE but then well known speakers from pakista i.e ( Murtaza zaidi) hassan zafar naqvi are apparently against him so i am not sure what to do as pakistani (who to vote for) because Asif ali nzardari is a shia but record numbers have been martyred under his leadership not just shia's but sunni's also obviousley he is a american puppet so please brothers and sisters we need more on this subject............... ya ali madad

Immi the Dimmi... Not good for Pakistan, not good for Shia or Sunni, not even good for himself. Poor political dumb drumbeat couldn't even raise 1/4th of the ground movement that MQM erected in half as much time. Proof.. Phony in his own head PM of Pakiland is running after the same landlord turncoat electables? Why MQM or JI didn't had to run after "electibles"?

I am not that knowledgeable in the matters of politics. I am sort of a science person. A geek I presume. I agree with some of your points guys but I have personally met several Shias who are in close contact with Imran Khan himself. And they believe that he will be good for Pakistan. I know his policies regarding certain pertinent matters are unclear. And he seems to be lost sometimes but many Shias within the party are supporting him.

Edited by Your sister in faith

Imran Khan :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

702503555.jpg?key=347480&Expires=1356008434&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=OrTh4PNxB76g7hBEaIWV4~54Zc6rgHkZejwJWRTd9Lg-tDuHDmvC60BGoqQSdTnBYb-qeuntZLq~b1kkeL~IKFiQHMbauTopxvPGY8QIfIJYGo3fpFzqPPyXQ-zqvilWJKnPIIdR-nW-5JV6T~LWOw2ixCKoSpe-y1ebyczdVCI_

Immi the Dimmi... Not good for Pakistan, not good for Shia or Sunni, not even good for himself. Poor political dumb drumbeat couldn't even raise 1/4th of the ground movement that MQM erected in half as much time. Proof.. Phony in his own head PM of Pakiland is running after the same landlord turncoat electables? Why MQM or JI didn't had to run after "electibles"?

Because MQM is a mafia

I am not that knowledgeable in the matters of politics. I am sort of a science person. A geek I presume. I agree with some of your points but I have personally met several Shias who are in close contact with Imran Khan himself. And they believe that he will be good for Pakistan. I know his policies regarding certain pertinent matters are unclear. And he seems to be lost sometimes but many Shias within the party are supporting him.

Actually no politician is good 4 shias.they want govt.if they can get govt through protecting shias,they will protect.if they can get govt through killing shias,they will kill without a second thought.it has been proved by our country's history.

i think expecting any politician to protect us is dumbest idea ever.

our hope is our imam and after that ourselves.

Edited by AnaAmmar1

Sorry to say... But I've met many shia too who are politically with Imm the Dim.. Trust me these people are as politically dumb as Imran himself is. You guys got to watch the movie "Mukhtar" to really appreciate the political dumbness of many people.

MQM example is not for the love of MQM, just an example of a political group which has created a whole group of political workers and ground up leadership in the right political way. Imm the Dim has failed to have done so.

Political landscape is not totally empty, you have MWM coming up as a Shia political pressure group.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Actually no politician is good 4 shias.they want govt.if they can get govt through protecting shias,they will protect.if they can get govt through killing shias,they will kill without a second thought.it has been proved by our country's history.

I thought I was talking about Pakistan here. But do we really need politicians to protect us??? Our hope is certainly our Iman. We can stand for each other though. We can support the Shia people in his party. Can't we?

In a stabilized/proc

Sorry to say... But I've met many shia too who are politically with Imm the Dim.. Trust me these people are as politically dumb as Imran himself is. You guys got to watch the movie "Mukhtar" to really appreciate the political dumbness of many people.

MQM example is not for the love of MQM, just an example of a political group which has created a whole group of political workers and ground up leadership in the right political way. Imm the Dim has failed to have done so.

Political landscape is not totally empty, you have MWM coming up as a Shia political pressure group.

Pressure groups are only good for selling the mandate/votes. nothing else you should expect from them. Its the need of the hour that we shias should join the mainstream political parties to have an effective/fruitful influence in policies for the well being of shias.

In a stable/developed Pakistan there will be no shia genocide. Why there is no genocide in Turkey? because they are politically and economically developed.

In a stabilized/proc

Pressure groups are only good for selling the mandate/votes. nothing else you should expect from them. Its the need of the hour that we shias should join the mainstream political parties to have an effective/fruitful influence in policies for the well being of shias.

In a stable/developed Pakistan there will be no shia genocide. Why there is no genocide in Turkey? because they are politically and economically developed.

There already are plenty of Shia in PPP, most of them are a bloat of shame on Shia. Totally ineffectual and good for nothing when it comes to protection of Shias. Shias joining anything without keeping the Shia causes are just pieces of trash who fly in the direction of winds.

Well, Turkey recently started experimented with Wahabis/AlQaida/Saudi money to destabilize Syria; which pakis have been doing since 70s in Afghanistan. Give it 5 more years, Turkey will start seeing its own share of Shia and Sunni killings at the hands of these barbaric Wahabis.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

There already are plenty of Shia in PPP, most of them are a bloat of shame on Shia. Totally ineffectual and good for nothing when it comes to protection of Shias. Shias joining anything without keeping the Shia causes are just pieces of trash who fly in the direction of winds.

Well, Turkey recently started experimented with Wahabis/AlQaida/Saudi money to destabilize Syria; which pakis have been doing since 70s in Afghanistan. Give it 5 more years, Turkey will start seeing its own share of Shia and Sunni killings at the hands of these barbaric Wahabis.

Oh don't tell me. you were expecting good from corrupts like faisal raza abidi in ppp to deliver for shias. They don't represent me neither the educated Shia youth in pakistan

I have personally met several Shias who are in close contact with Imran Khan himself. And they believe that he will be good for Pakistan. I know his policies regarding certain pertinent matters are unclear. And he seems to be lost sometimes but many Shias within the party are supporting him.

They are in the party so obviosuly they'll support him, they joined the party for a reason, but by the same toke you have shias in MQM, shias in PPP. So just because the party members are supporting him means jack. Have you seen Sipah-e-Sahahb's flags in his jalsas. He is a rookie and I am 100% sure that he might win 4-5 seats but no more.

They are in the party so obviosuly they'll support him, they joined the party for a reason, but by the same toke you have shias in MQM, shias in PPP. So just because the party members are supporting him means jack. Have you seen Sipah-e-Sahahb's flags in his jalsas. He is a rookie and I am 100% sure that he might win 4-5 seats but no more.

He is always there to condole on shia killings. like

Imran Khan's GB Visit Update:

Imran Khan reached Khaplu, District Ghanche, Gilgit-Baltistan, where he met with delegations of Insaf Student Federation, Baltistan, Insaf Youth Wing, and representives of PTI, GB. He discussed party organization and overall situation of Gilgit-Baltistan.

Further, he met with common people from every walk of life and discussed their issues. Arrangements are under way for his visit to victim families of Kohistan, Chilas and Lolosar Incident, where he will condole losses of innocent lives of their beloved ones.

P:S Details are coming soon.

Central Smedia Team

PTI Gilgit Baltistan (Official)

Insaf Students Federation Gilgit Baltistan (Official)

Edited by silvercrest

Did he say antying about Malala?

Did he say anythign about Mehzar Zehra?

Does he ahve Sipah-e-Sahaba's flags (a banned terrorist organisation) in his rallies? Did he every say anything about them?

Have you been to a rally? You can bring any flag there, it doesn't means IK is supporting them. Btw Muslim league N openly supports Sipah e Sahaba.

So you are saying people supporting sipah e sahaba a terrorist banned organisation bring their flags to his rallies and he can't do or say anything about it. He's got aspirations to be the next PM but he can't even make a statement about it.

Yes I am aware of muslim leagus support as well.

So you are saying people supporting sipah e sahaba a terrorist banned organisation bring their flags to his rallies and he can't do or say anything about it. He's got aspirations to be the next PM but he can't even make a statement about it.

Yes I am aware of muslim leagus support as well.

He has openly condemned all the Shia killings and he has repeatedly said that he will never allow an armed militia in his government. Bro he is a civilized and educated person. He will never ever support those butchers of Sipah e Sahaba.

Since when they have been any better than the rest.

Never better, but at least we will be more united, whether we like it or not. They won't put up with nagging politicians, there will be no opposition and at least we'll move in a direction, for good or for bad that is for fate to decide.

Today's Pakistani political landscape is all screwed up. Some problems and their answers:

- Vote for no one since all are fasiq / kafir / munafiq: This is what I personally do and have done, never voted, not even got my vote made. But this is damaging to the state because 50% chances are that my vote is cast anyway by someone else, the rate depending on your polling station's rate of corruption. So, this time I'm going to cast vote after writing cuss words and crossing all of them. However, this is still damaging to the state because some assclown will get elected.

- PPP / Zardari: These are extremely poisonous to the health of the state, its economy, integrity and well-being. He is not Shia. None of his actions define him as Shia. Do not be fooled. He sells our lives and properties for international / national drama or false flag stuff or even knowingly makes us insecure for political gain. Beware of these snakes.

- Nawaz League: These are Bani Umayya. You don't want them since these are your arch enemies. Always have been, always will be. All Deobundi and Salafi / Tableeghi / Ahl-e-Hadith / takfiri extremists directly back this party. E.g., Rana (Tigrina) Sanaullah, the provincial (out)law minister. He kept babysitting the family and affairs of the accursed terrorist and Shia slayer Sipah Munafiqeen leader Malik Ishaaq la'een who has personally slain over 80 Shias in Punjab, then got him bailed from jail. In order to defeat these sons of [Edited Out]es from Punjab I think it is good to vote for PTI / PML-Q so they may not return. This is better than not voting / destroying your vote like I planned to.

- PML-Q: Tried and tested. Same as N-league but slightly less damaging and slightly less anti-Shia. However, these people are even more illiterate and have even less administrational know-how. No reason to vote for them either.

- PTI: Now this is an interesting gamble. There are indeed positive reports of these guys. Opinions may vary. But let me ask you something. Why don't YOU find out for yourself instead of having no knowledge about parties and letting your mullah or elder or friend decide for you? If you vote for these guys, at least the deathgrip of the axis of corruption over our country and homeland is liable to be broken. The claim that they back Taliban, thats bullsh!t. Because ALL the extremists back N-league. Imran Khan cares for all minorities including Shia. He is also secular, make no mistake. And that is a good choice given the current options.

I think voting for PTI is the best option from all available. Destroying your vote will only bring victory to evil. So everyone should vote for PTI for the sake of Pakistan. We'll keep facing terrorist attacks at worst? Who cares.

He has openly condemned all the Shia killings and he has repeatedly said that he will never allow an armed militia in his government. Bro he is a civilized and educated person. He will never ever support those butchers of Sipah e Sahaba.

When did openly condemning meant anything? Remember you are dealing with politicians here and wannabe politicians are that much more dangerous.