Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

So, The End Of The World Is Near

Rate this topic

Chaotic Muslem

• Advanced Member

It is going to end---?---promise --?

Just want it to happen after 22nd Dec.,---

PS----just to tell you that I find you most fasinating and loveable on SC--- :D ---maybe it will really end and I will never get a chane to tell you that how much I like you and ImAli and Maryaam--and Kaniz-e-Zahra ---and Yoda-1;----nice knowing you , sisters---

Edited by ילדת מלך

• Advanced Member

Salaams, I find it very comical. The world will end but not before the appearace of our 12th Imam - Imam Mahdi.

Shia followers you should know the reasons for the appearance and what will be achieved.

The time of our 12th imam is close. But the world will certainly not be ending in our lifetime.

• Veteran Member

PS----just to tell you that I find you most fasinating and loveable on SC--- :D ---maybe it will really end and I will never get a chane to tell you that how much I like you and ImAli and Maryaam--and Kaniz-e-Zahra ---and Yoda-1;----nie knowing you , sisters---

aww pink in the air ^^

thank you wardah , its been always delightful to chat with you , i really wish that i can invite you for a dinner one day ! dunno why but i'd love to

PS----just to tell you that I find you most fasinating and loveable on SC--- :D ---maybe it will really end and I will never get a chane to tell you that how much I like you and ImAli and Maryaam--and Kaniz-e-Zahra ---and Yoda-1;----nice knowing you , sisters---

You too :wub:

• Advanced Member

The Mayans said that December 21, 2012 will end an age. We all know that the appearance of Imam Mahdi is the beginning of a new age. The Mayan prophecies discuss events that are consistent with signs that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) identified as major signs. The Mayans say that the earth will pause, thus causing a polar shift and thus causing the Sun to rise in the West. The Mayans also say that fire will hail from the sky causing wide-scale destruction of cities and farm lands.

This may not be the beginning of these things, but only a fool would ignore them completely and not weigh them in their decision-making.

• Advanced Member

Does anyone know the exact time? I dont want to miss breakfast...

Nopes,---but to be on the safer side, I had decided to wear my Mom's wedding ring and her veil :wub: as the clock strikes 12---I want to die with her things on me---

----if nothing happens I would put both things back---veil in trunk, ring in my amulet string-- :(

Edited by ילדת מלך

• Advanced Member

If the mayas could predict the future, they'd still be alive

The mayans predicted the coming of the Spanish to the year and their demise. Knowing something is going to happen and being able to stop are two entirely different things.

i miss jugnie , she was one of my best games here , used to annoy her always because she was delicious

Ohhhhh you didn't hear the tragic news? Today her frozen in the supermarket and being sold as a halal duck. I was mortified and will not be cooking the duck as I had planned on doing last month.

The mayans predicted the coming of the Spanish to the year and their demise. Knowing something is going to happen and being able to stop are two entirely different things.

I hear there is supposed to be a sudden pole shift........hmmmmmmmm

• Veteran Member

Ohhhhh you didn't hear the tragic news? Today her frozen in the supermarket and being sold as a halal duck. I was mortified and will not be cooking the duck as I had planned on doing last month.

I hear there is supposed to be a sudden pole shift........hmmmmmmmm

OMG :o :no: :cry:

NOOOOO jUGNI :cry: :cry: :cry: she left us before the official end of the world , we cant even reserve her a grave , all sold out

• Veteran Member

To quote Long John Silver: "Thems who will die will be the lucky ones." Or not. I'll surely get stuck like a pig and thrown into the fire in barzakh for my bad akhlaaq. If I end up in there don't be a stranger and do visit my oven or try to help me. Lastly, I would like to say good riddance to Nader Zaveri and HH. Bros, not being able to read your keerap alone will be worth it, I'm sorry to confess.

• Advanced Member

Mayans never predicted the end of the world, they realized that their resources for producing tablets are finished until 2012, so they never bordered making stuff after 2012 thinking all these thousands of years will take super long anyways :lol:

So lets party it up O' fellow Sc'ers on the 22nd

boratgroupdance5is.gif

To quote Long John Silver: "Thems who will die will be the lucky ones." Or not. I'll surely get stuck like a pig and thrown into the fire in barzakh for my bad akhlaaq. If I end up in there don't be a stranger and do visit my oven or try to help me. Lastly, I would like to say good riddance to Nader Zaveri and HH. Bros, not being able to read your keerap alone will be worth it, I'm sorry to confess.

I also hope that I'm in the center of the tidal wave, nuke, or meteorite. No need to witness the aftermath of this.....and anyone who thinks it will be fun like the retro movie Mad Max has another thing coming.

Don't worry I will go to the fire for a time due to my akhlaq also....I've tried to work on it but I can't seem to get past step 1.

Edited by ImAli

• Veteran Member

I do remember him passing a fatwa that it is "if your family is racist it is wajib to marry the race they are racist against"

sorry a bit off topic but I had to bring that up LOOOOL

Lol. Well, I never said I agreed with him on everything... I just think the amount of hate he got was a bit over the top, although I admit he didn't always do himself any favours.

And yeah, he did have some pretty 'out there' ideas (that I think were sometimes plain wrong), but at least he was original, you've got to give him that.