Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Important To The Members Of Shia Chat

Rate this topic

Ethics

• Veteran Member

My Shia brothers and sisters,

I believe there are many shia members who are disguised as "shias" who put A.S and talk about the imams in a good way but they hide salafi and sunni ideology when trying to explain something. I just wanted to put it out there, I will not mention any names but you figure it out yourselves. They are trying to attack Shia Islam from the inside because NO ONE can get through the Ahlulbayt because they are the PROTECTORS! Just dont believe in what some people say just because they are shia...

Wa Salaam

I have the same feelings... See the thread below.

This is what I wrote.

I am asking a question from all of you momineen brothers and sisters on SC, do you think Shia Chat's been hijacked by wahabies who post here with Shia pseudonyms?

Test in case, not a day goes by when there are threads initiated by certain SC members (you all know the names) with topics such as:

1. Spread doubt about the knowledge of Aimah using one or two zaif Hadith

2. Spread rumors about the ismah of Aimah using one or two zaif Hadith

3. Syeda Fatima Zahara Batool Tahira has been called contaminated with najasat.

4. Prophet of Islam has been called illiterate and not a born Muslim

5. Most authentic and oft repeated history of Hijra, Shab Abi Talib, Badr, Ohod, Ghadeer, and Karbala has attempted to be distorted

6. Quran, Hadith, Nahjulbalagha is routinely doubted,

7. Same people ridicule Shia Marajae of today and in the same breath seem to worship the Shia Marajae of the past

8. When argument and ego allows, the equation flips in #7 above, and suddenly the Shia Marajae of today become the darling and the ulema of the past are ridiculed

More so do you think even some mods have been compromised too? (Mods don't ban me on this comment, you ain't the Chief Justice of Pakistan with their new wave of court contempt cases on every voice of objection

Test in case, People get banned on almost everything on SC but I have yet to see a ban on any of the offensive commentators from among the Ahlulbayt Offenders on SC. Offensive comments have ranged from being offensive to normal Shia SC members all the way to Prophet and Aimah . Again no need to name names, but there seem to be some who are very obviously ignoring (tantamount to shielding) some offenders even when their posts are reported repeatedly.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Veteran Member

I have the same feelings... See the thread below.

This is what I wrote.

I am asking a question from all of you momineen brothers and sisters on SC, do you think Shia Chat's been hijacked by wahabies who post here with Shia pseudonyms?

Test in case, not a day goes by when there are threads initiated by certain SC members (you all know the names) with topics such as:

1. Spread doubt about the knowledge of Aimah using one or two zaif Hadith

2. Spread rumors about the ismah of Aimah using one or two zaif Hadith

3. Syeda Fatima Zahara Batool Tahira has been called contaminated with najasat.

4. Prophet of Islam has been called illiterate and not a born Muslim

5. Most authentic and oft repeated history of Hijra, Shab Abi Talib, Badr, Ohod, Ghadeer, and Karbala has attempted to be distorted

6. Quran, Hadith, Nahjulbalagha is routinely doubted,

7. Same people ridicule Shia Marajae of today and in the same breath seem to worship the Shia Marajae of the past

8. When argument and ego allows, the equation flips in #7 above, and suddenly the Shia Marajae of today become the darling and the ulema of the past are ridiculed

More so do you think even some mods have been compromised too? (Mods don't ban me on this comment, you ain't the Chief Justice of Pakistan with their new wave of court contempt cases on every voice of objection

Test in case, People get banned on almost everything on SC but I have yet to see a ban on any of the offensive commentators from among the Ahlulbayt Offenders on SC. Offensive comments have ranged from being offensive to normal Shia SC members all the way to Prophet and Aimah . Again no need to name names, but there seem to be some who are very obviously ignoring (tantamount to shielding) some offenders even when their posts are reported repeatedly.

The responses to that post were pretty funny...

Anyway, whatever happened to your idea of ShiaChat rebooted? It never got off the ground?

I believe there are many shia members who are disguised as "shias" who put A.S and talk about the imams in a good way but they hide salafi and sunni ideology when trying to explain something. I just wanted to put it out there, I will not mention any names but you figure it out yourselves. They are trying to attack Shia Islam from the inside because NO ONE can get through the Ahlulbayt because they are the PROTECTORS! Just dont believe in what some people say just because they are shia...

Wa Salaam

Sorry. at the risk of being too serious for this thread, and even sticking my head over the parapit, you do realise that sunnis also used (as) after members of the Prophet's (pbuh) family, and generally hold a great deal of respect for them. And you do realise that there are in fact a myriad of different beliefs, not just "shia" and "salafi".

And you do realise that questioning something doesn't always mean you're attacking something.

Edited by Vigilare

• Veteran Member

Sorry. at the risk of being too serious for this thread, and even sticking my head over the parapit, you do realise that sunnis also used (as) after members of the Prophet's (pbuh) family, and generally hold a great deal of respect for them. And you do realise that there are in fact a myriad of different beliefs, not just "shia" and "salafi".

And you do realise that questioning something doesn't always mean you're attacking something.

sure....sunnis use A.S Ha! What a joke....the sure do respect them, lowering their status, comparing them with evil and ignorant individuals, they def. respect them, OBVIOUSLY, they fast on the day of Ashura and give no regards to the passing of one of the greatest rolemodels who sacrificed everything to keep this deen alive, or any of their passing or birthdays for a matter of fact! They agree with the destroying of their graves..Rarely are their hadiths mentioned even though they lived side by side with the prophets FLESH!...there is a difference when you question something and agree with something that is a fundamental no no in Shia Islam.....maybe just maybe there might be one that truly does respect the ahulubayt and that is because to get the shias attention saying see we love them too....

Edited by pureethics

• Veteran Member

Wa Salaam

Hmm scare tactics . Lots of people posing as lots of things on here with multiple names. People are so guillible. It could be argued that there are many Nussairis on here posing as Shias. or Zionists posing as Shias or Zionists posing as Sunnis.

Dont even believe the warners (OP) they usually the most dangerous. Seems like a ploy to try and discredit people who have legitimate concerns and questions. I think you know which group of people I am talking about when I talk about scare tactics.

Edited by A true Sunni

• Advanced Member

We agree with all in certain things and disagree with all in few matters. Disagreements are natural and okay if they are returned to imam ajf for correction but if we try judging ourselves there arises problems.

• Advanced Member

I wonder if I am still considered to be one of those. I swear by Allah (SWT) that I have been a shi'i all my life and that I only created my infamous thread after a short while of believing sunni fabrications and misinterpreting the Quran myself. In the thread I have stated that I talked to a sheikh and that I am back on the straight path more than I ever was. I think alot of people accepted me, whereas some users remained extremely malicious towards me. It is obvious however that I wouldn't have made up a story of converting to sunni Islam if I wanted to fake being a shia. Monitor my post guys, you will realize I'm being sincere and far from being a troll.

• Veteran Member

I wonder if I am still considered to be one of those. I swear by Allah (SWT) that I have been a shi'i all my life and that I only created my infamous thread after a short while of believing sunni fabrications and misinterpreting the Quran myself. In the thread I have stated that I talked to a sheikh and that I am back on the straight path more than I ever was. I think alot of people accepted me, whereas some users remained extremely malicious towards me. It is obvious however that I wouldn't have made up a story of converting to sunni Islam if I wanted to fake being a shia. Monitor my post guys, you will realize I'm being sincere and far from being a troll.

Have you changed your 'name' on here ??. if you was the Lebanese guy. I wasnt malicious I was merely being helpful. If it was you having 2 ids on here raises my suspicions

• Advanced Member

Have you changed your 'name' on here ??. if you was the Lebanese guy. I wasnt malicious I was merely being helpful. If it was you having 2 ids on here raises my suspicions

Nope I'm the same guy, changed my name. Actually I wanted it to be Shia-Guerilla. I never asked for the "nifty".

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Yes, I agree. I also think we have hidden Sunnis acting as the tashayyu` on this site. Given how much they narrate from Bukhari and Abu Haneefa style qiyaas and ra'i, you'd be surprised they don't think we're onto them. And what's with Hindus trying to act like the tashayyu` these days? All this shirk and they think we'll believe them! Hah!