Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaZahra786

Ziyarate Ashura For Marriage

Rate this topic

I heard one reliable sheikh to read ziarat-e-ashura and then dua-e-AL QAMA for marriage purpose after isha prayers same time - same place without talking in b/w

Does anyone know whether you need to pray Dua Alqama as well as Ziyarat Ashura for the 40 day aamaal? Because so far I've just been praying Ziyarate Ashura on its own

You make it sound as if marriage is not that important by calling it just a "dunyawi" thing. It is a "dunyawi" thing that is supposed to greatly facilitate our salvation.

زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ الشَّهَوَاتِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَالْبَنِينَ وَالْقَنَاطِيرِ الْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ الذَّهَبِ وَالْفِضَّةِ وَالْخَيْلِ الْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَالْأَنْعَامِ وَالْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَاللَّـهُ عِندَهُ حُسْنُ الْمَآبِ ﴿١٤﴾

Decked out fair to men is the love of lusts -- women, children, heaped-up heaps of gold and silver, horses of mark, cattle and tillage. That is the enjoyment of the life of the dunya; but Allah -- with Him is the fairest resort. (3:14)

Guest LadyNadine

I tried it for 40 days. On the 10th day I started to get proposals, but to my not so surprise they didn't come for a second visit. I heard Surah Taha is good for this.

Surah Taha

This Surah was revealed in Makkah and has 135 verses. It is mentioned in a narration from the Holy Prophet (S) that whoever recites this Surah will get the reward equivalent to the number of companions of the Holy Prophet (S) from the Muhajireen and Ansaar.

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that Allah (S.w.T.) befriends the ones who recite this Surah and this person will receive his book of deeds on his right hand. His sins will be forgiven and he will get so much reward that he will be pleased on the Day of Judgement.

This Surah should be recited before war, going before a tyrant ruler and trying to guide a community towards the path of Allah (S.w.T.). If a girl is not getting married and she wishes to get married, she should take ghusl(bath) with water in which this Surah has been dissolved and by the will of Allah (S.w.T.) she will get married.

If a man wishes to get married, he should write verses 131 and 132 of this Surah with saffron and then wear it as a talisman and InshaAllah his proposal will be accepted.

This site should help: http://www.duas.org/matri1.htm

If you do decide to do that Surah, keep doing that Surah until your prayer is received. :)

Good luck! :)

I wonder about people that think you need to recite ziyarat X for need A, and dua Y for need B, and surah Z for need C. Is this how you imagine Allah (swt) works? That He only answers your prayer if you say the magic words a certain number of times? Is this mercy, or justice? To leave someone wondering around with their duas unanswered until they stumble upon the magic formula? No, instead, this is what Allah says in the Qur'an:

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. [Qur'an 2:186, Shakir]

For a good discussion on this verse, watch

If people actually just made dua with a sincere heart, believing that Allah (swt) hears them and will answer them, and were willing to be patient and not lose faith because their duas weren't answered a quickly as they would like or in the form they would like, then maybe they would actually start seeing the results. The Qur'an tells us that when even the pagan Arabs used to do this, then Allah would respond to them. So why would Allah not do the same for us?

Say: Tell me if the chastisement of Allah should overtake you or the hour should come upon you, will you call (on others) besides Allah, if you are truthful? Nay, Him you call upon, so He clears away that for which you pray if He pleases and you forget what you set up (with Him). [Qur'an 6:40-41, Shakir]

Say: Who is it that delivers you from the dangers of the land and the sea (when) you call upon Him (openly) humiliating yourselves, and in secret: If He delivers us from this, we should certainly be of the grateful ones. Say: Allah delivers you from them and from every distress, but again you set up others (with Him). [6:63-64]

And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant. [10:12]

He it is Who makes you travel by land and sea; until when you are in the ships, and they sail on with them in a pleasant breeze, and they rejoice, a violent wind overtakes them and the billows surge in on them from all sides, and they become certain that they are encompassed about, they pray to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience: If Thou dost deliver us from this, we will most certainly be of the grateful ones. Yet when He hath delivered them, behold! they rebel in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion is only against yourselves. (Ye have) enjoyment of the life of the world; then unto Us is your return and We shall proclaim unto you what ye used to do. [10:22-23]

So when harm afflicts a man he calls upon Us; then, when We give him a favor from Us, he says: I have been given it only by means of knowledge. Nay, it is a trial, but most of them do not know. [39:49]

Instead, you've got some people willing to go as far as supplicating or even virtually praying to other than Allah (swt), since they believe those others are more likely to respond than Allah (swt).

It's quite sad that people have go throu all this,just to get married....

Will others just dont want to get married. There really needs to be a system to help all you people but waiting might bring you a really good person.

I think you should pray to God and inshallah your d3a will get accepted. Maybe you should do something for fadamat al zahra (as) and inshallah it will get some people.

Like give money,sweets etc in her name...

زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ الشَّهَوَاتِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَالْبَنِينَ وَالْقَنَاطِيرِ الْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ الذَّهَبِ وَالْفِضَّةِ وَالْخَيْلِ الْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَالْأَنْعَامِ وَالْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَاللَّـهُ عِندَهُ حُسْنُ الْمَآبِ ﴿١٤﴾

Decked out fair to men is the love of lusts -- women, children, heaped-up heaps of gold and silver, horses of mark, cattle and tillage. That is the enjoyment of the life of the dunya; but Allah -- with Him is the fairest resort. (3:14)

It could be argued that women in this context has more to do with concubines than a spouse. It's a bit hard to imagine that something that has such virtue as marriage could be compared to material possessions that can't be taken into the hereafter (unlike a pious wife). Of course, the same could be argued of children, but then I suppose it's the intention that matters. If the only point to children (especially sons) is to increase status, wealth, and power, then that would clearly be dunyawi thinking, but not necessarily otherwise. I suppose the same would apply to wives.

O you who believe! it is not lawful for you that you should take women as heritage against (their) will, and do not straiten them in order that you may take part of what you have given them, unless they are guilty of manifest indecency, and treat them kindly; then if you hate them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it. [4:19]

And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect. [30:21]

Surely the dwellers of the garden shall on that day be in an occupation quite happy. They and their wives shall be in shades, reclining on raised couches. They shall have fruits therein, and they shall have whatever they desire. [36:55-57]

Our Lord! and make them enter the gardens of perpetuity which Thou hast promised to them and those who do good of their fathers and their wives and their offspring, surely Thou are the Mighty, the Wise. [40:8]

And obviously there are many ahadith on the virtues of marriage, and the dislike of remaining unmarried.

Ziyarat-e-aashura is really good, ever since I started reading it, many of my problems are solved. On days when I miss it, everything goes wrong. I intend to read it everyday InshahAllah.

Brother, please let me not stop you from giving saluations of peace on the heroes who stood up to the tyrant Yazid, and thus saved islam poltiically from being corrupted, by triggering a wave of revolutions.

However, let us contemplate on this: Before kerbala, there was no ziyarat-e-ashura. How did Allah swt grant anyones Dua without them saying this ziyarat ? There are billions of people around the world like you, claim they recited a dua. The difference is they have no clue what ziyarat e- ashura is. They CALL upon God almighty, are sincere in heart. They Ask God to help them to help themselves.

Is it fair that an almerciful lord requires someone to recite a zirarat only recited by a small percent of shia's , and dismiss the dua's of all the billions of human beings on this planet? What happens if you recite this 39 times?

Allah swt will hear your supplication in any language, in any form, and anywhere you are on this planet. You do not need to do this.

There are kids in syria being blown up, kids in palestine too, and kids dying of cancer and death all over the world. When bad things happen, they are a test. No dua will save you from trails. Allah swt tells us this world is a world of trials. Do Dua personally, in your language, asking for your specific need. Dua is a personal connection, and not a chanting of arabic.

Ziyrat e ashura is a symbolic giving of peace to the heroes , it is not a dua. It is a ziyarat.

If you want success in marrige, sure, ask God alone for help but also do something practical. Improve yourself, read books on marrige, take a lot of time and deliberation on who you marry. Do not recite an unrelated set of arabic verses x ammount of times.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. S. 2:186 Hilali-Khan

Say (O Muhammad): “I invoke only my Lord (Allah Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him.” S. 72:20 Hilali-Khan

“It is We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Surah Qaf, 16)

Peace be with you.

Edited by M R

These are some verses i remember when i feel a little hopeless when asking for something, and then i am remembered by this most forgotten of truths:

It is my job to ask, it is Allah's Infinite Mercy to always give me that which is better than i ask for. All i need is the patience and insight to watch that materialise.

2_214.png

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near. (2:214)

2_216.png

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. (2:216)

I find it amazing how these 2 verses are so close to each other in Suratul Baqara, and it seems to me it touches the concept of Dua more than others. How true, we can want a thing, but Allah (SWT) will not give it to us, not because of any spite, because like a loving mother, He either knows it will harm us and thus keeps us from it, or He has something much, much better in store, and all we have to do is wait for it to appreciate it when it comes along.

And that could be in the context of a better spouse to wait for

Edited by mohammad_mahdi

It takes me only 10-15 minutes to read it. I am not ignoring any of my responsibilities while reading Ziyarat-e-aashura. I believe it's so effective because Imam Hussain (A.S.) is Kareem ibn-e-Kareem and you really see His (A.S.) karam after reading ziyarat-e-aashura.. I believe this experience happened to me so that I get belief in my heart about status of Imam Hussain (A.S.).

I heard in a majlis that there was a man who had committed too many sins. Imam Mehdi (A.S.) had told him that your sins cannot be forgiven. There was no hope left for him but he had this habit that he would say Ya Hussain whenever he became sad. So he was saying Ya Hussain (A.S.) and Imam Hussain (A.S.) came to him and told him that I cannot see anyone crying. I have asked Allah to forgive you.

Edited by Mokhtar2012

There is an emphasis to perform certain a3'mal, like reading Ziyarat Ashura, or praying a certain prayer, when asking for something, for 40 days. But why 40 days? why the repetition

My belief is, because with such persistence and repetition in performing these beautiful a'mal, we see the world more clearly. We concentrate on the words we say in the Ziyara, we understand the wisdom behind asking Allah 'Allahumma ij3al ma7yaya, mi7ya Mohammad wa A'li Mohammad, wa mamati mamat Mohammad wa a'li Mohammad". "Oh Allah, make me live my life such it resembles the lives and stands of Mohammad and his Progeny, and let me die the honourable death of Mohammad and his Progeny"

We start to fall deeper in love with Allah (SWT), and the things we intended asking for in the beginning of this 40 day process (albeit usually things which are quite halal, like marriage for example), start to lose their importance in our eyes. Because we understand, we just need to ask for them, but at the end of the day, we know Who we are asking is always listening, and whatever He chooses for us, is always, always, always, the Most Merciful outcome. And so we start becoming true submitters to His Will, otherwise known in arabic as mutawakkileen

Edited by mohammad_mahdi

There is an emphasis to perform certain a3'mal, like reading Ziyarat Ashura, or praying a certain prayer, when asking for something, for 40 days. But why 40 days? why the repetition

My belief is, because with such persistence and repetition in performing these beautiful a'mal, we see the world more clearly. We concentrate on the words we say in the Ziyara, we understand the wisdom behind asking Allah 'Allahumma ij3al ma7yaya, mi7ya Mohammad wa A'li Mohammad, wa mamati mamat Mohammad wa a'li Mohammad". "Oh Allah, make me live my life such it resembles the lives and stands of Mohammad and his Progeny, and let me die the honourable death of Mohammad and his Progeny"

We start to fall deeper in love with Allah (SWT), and the things we intended asking for in the beginning of this 40 day process (albeit usually things which are quite halal, like marriage for example), start to lose their importance in our eyes. Because we understand, we just need to ask for them, but at the end of the day, we know Who we are asking is always listening, and whatever He chooses for us, is always, always, always, the Most Merciful outcome. And so we start becoming true submitters to His Will, otherwise known in arabic as mutawakkileen

I absolutely agree with you on when one recites and contemplates on Dua. However, i do not agree you will get hajat granted. If this was the best means or the only means to get hajat granted, how was the people of prophet Musa a.s. or prophet Isa a.s. obtaining their hajat to Allah swt fulfilled?(like posters here have been asying).

Brother, i have many muslim friends who have no idea of this dua, many christian friends, and thiest friends. Would Allah swt only grant the dua's of those that happened to be shia, and even then, a small minority who recite this?

It will make no difference. I agree with the other two posters. Just be pure of heart and be sincere, and be willing to work hard.

Brother, i have many muslim friends who have no idea of this dua, many christian friends, and thiest friends. Would Allah swt only grant the dua's of those that happened to be shia, and even then, a small minority who recite this?

Salam Logical Islam, nice to see you back on the site

Allah (SWT) is The Most Merciful, He can grant the dua of any of His creation. but what if someone came to you, and you knew your father loves this person dearly, would you not look after their request in a better manner? Allah (SWT) holds this principle with His most beloved of creation, Prophet Mohammad (sawa). The Prophet is to us, just like the previous infallibles were to their people, our elevator to get us to Allah (SWT) in the fastest and safed way possible

Where is this demonstrated in the Quran? None other than Sura Yousef, a Sura which says itself 'certainly in their stories is lessons for people of understanding'

When Yousef's (as) brothers realised he was the King of egypt and the mistake they had made, what did they ask their father?

12_97.png

They said, "O our father, ask for us forgiveness of our sins; indeed, we have been sinners."(12:97)

And what did their father say, did he say just go and ask Allah (SWT) directly? No he didn't, he said:

12_98.png

He said, "I will ask forgiveness for you from my Lord. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (12:98)

Here the brothers knew their father was a Messenger of God, and the best way to seek forgiveness from Allah (SWT) was to go through His Messenger, to invoke His Mercy. So if the brothers of Yousef did it for themselves, and the Quran emphasised it's correctness, why can't we do it with our Prophet?

12_111.png

Salam Logical Islam, nice to see you back on the site

Allah (SWT) is The Most Merciful, He can grant the dua of any of His creation. but what if someone came to you, and you knew your father loves this person dearly, would you not look after their request in a better manner? Allah (SWT) holds this principle with His most beloved of creation, Prophet Mohammad (sawa). The Prophet is to us, just like the previous infallibles were to their people, our elevator to get us to Allah (SWT) in the fastest and safed way possible

Where is this demonstrated in the Quran? None other than Sura Yousef, a Sura which says itself 'certainly in their stories is lessons for people of understanding'

When Yousef's (as) brothers realised he was the King of egypt and the mistake they had made, what did they ask their father?

12_97.png

They said, "O our father, ask for us forgiveness of our sins; indeed, we have been sinners."(12:97)

And what did their father say, did he say just go and ask Allah (SWT) directly? No he didn't, he said:

12_98.png

He said, "I will ask forgiveness for you from my Lord. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (12:98)

Here the brothers knew their father was a Messenger of God, and the best way to seek forgiveness from Allah (SWT) was to go through His Messenger, to invoke His Mercy. So if the brothers of Yousef did it for themselves, and the Quran emphasised it's correctness, why can't we do it with our Prophet?

12_111.png

I will ignore the reference you have made at the beggining.

These verses of the Quran are very simple to understand. The brothers of Prophet YUSUF a.s. threw the son of the Prophet pbuh in the well. Thus, they asked the father of the son they threw for forgiveness.

Did you see them call upon anyone else? I.e another prophet pbuh? Ofcourse not.

If you wrong someone, you have permission to ask them forgiveness. If someone kills your parents, you can forgive them or request blood money, of somesort correct?

The mistake you are making is attesting every single dua we make we need to ask someone else to pray for us. This simply is not true. Allah swt knows if you personally deserve forgiveness. Why would Allah swt require x person to recite dua for you?

Think about the period between prophet ISA AND MUHAMMED pbuh. There may not have been prophets for large gaps in time and people who lived in societies may not even know the names of any prophets. Who were they asking to help them?

Now, who will you ask for your Dua's? anyone of the 125,000 prophets pbuh to pray to Allah for you? Ofcourse not.

Someone else doing Dua for you makes no difference. I will use an argument as to why:

Assume x has no friends, and no-one to make dua for them.

Assume y has lots of muslim friends and family.

Would Allah swt discriminate x because no-one is praying for them, or will they personally look at x's sincereity, honesty, how hard they work and devotion?

At the same time, if Y 's muslims friends and family do not pray for him or her, will Allah swt ignore the dua of Y if they are honest, sincere,and work hard?

The answer is a resounding no.

Thus, unless you have wronged someone else, or want to show SYMBOLLIC sign of unity, the only person who should be hearing your Dua's is Allah swt. You can pray for humanity as a whole, and pray for Allah swt to help everyone. Even if you do not, will Allah swt not help humanity? No.

Your prayers are symbollic , and also non-symbollic, and also both. The brothers of YUSUF did wrong to the father. Thus they in a state of greif asked the dad of the son they wronged to pray forgiveness for them. If i wrong my cousins, i will ask their parents and tell them, i am very sorry please ask Allah swt to forgive what i have done.

How you can possible extrapolate this to mean you can ask them directly now to pray to Allah swt on your behalf, i do not know.

Edited by Rational Thinking

^^ A lot of words in bold letters, but it unfortunately adds nothing to your point.

The verse is very clear. they said istaghfir lana, which means 'ask for forgiveness for our sins', as opposed to ighfir lana, which would mean 'forgive our sins'. this shows they were asking their father to ask Allah (SWT) to forgive their sins. Of course, this comes after they asked Allah (SWT) themselves for forgiveness.

I don't know if arabic is your first language, but that's how it goes.

Again i said, Allah shows mercy to Allah His creation, wether they ask Him, or wether they don't ask Him or even know Him (like in the case of athiests). But if you want to be on best terms with Him, after asking The Almighty a dua, you ask it through the ones He loves. This is how Allah (SWT) wants it done, and not something people made up.

You are still allowed your view point, and if nothing has changed, we can corteously agree to disagree. You can continue to ask Allah (SWT) without mentioning His loved ones, and i will continue to go ahead mentioning His loved ones, and we will meet our Lord on The Day of Judgement

20_109.png

Peace

Why such discouragement for Ziyarat e Ashura?

I have always been told and have heard many lectures were the Maulana has given much emphasis on how Ziyarat e Ashura is able to fulfill our Hajjats very effectively.

I agree i guess its all about the intention

I wonder about people that think you need to recite ziyarat X for need A, and dua Y for need B, and surah Z for need C. Is this how you imagine Allah (swt) works? That He only answers your prayer if you say the magic words a certain number of times? Is this mercy, or justice? To leave someone wondering around with their duas unanswered until they stumble upon the magic formula? No, instead, this is what Allah says in the Qur'an:

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. [Qur'an 2:186, Shakir]

For a good discussion on this verse, watch

If people actually just made dua with a sincere heart, believing that Allah (swt) hears them and will answer them, and were willing to be patient and not lose faith because their duas weren't answered a quickly as they would like or in the form they would like, then maybe they would actually start seeing the results. The Qur'an tells us that when even the pagan Arabs used to do this, then Allah would respond to them. So why would Allah not do the same for us?

Say: Tell me if the chastisement of Allah should overtake you or the hour should come upon you, will you call (on others) besides Allah, if you are truthful? Nay, Him you call upon, so He clears away that for which you pray if He pleases and you forget what you set up (with Him). [Qur'an 6:40-41, Shakir]

Say: Who is it that delivers you from the dangers of the land and the sea (when) you call upon Him (openly) humiliating yourselves, and in secret: If He delivers us from this, we should certainly be of the grateful ones. Say: Allah delivers you from them and from every distress, but again you set up others (with Him). [6:63-64]

And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant. [10:12]

He it is Who makes you travel by land and sea; until when you are in the ships, and they sail on with them in a pleasant breeze, and they rejoice, a violent wind overtakes them and the billows surge in on them from all sides, and they become certain that they are encompassed about, they pray to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience: If Thou dost deliver us from this, we will most certainly be of the grateful ones. Yet when He hath delivered them, behold! they rebel in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion is only against yourselves. (Ye have) enjoyment of the life of the world; then unto Us is your return and We shall proclaim unto you what ye used to do. [10:22-23]

So when harm afflicts a man he calls upon Us; then, when We give him a favor from Us, he says: I have been given it only by means of knowledge. Nay, it is a trial, but most of them do not know. [39:49]

Instead, you've got some people willing to go as far as supplicating or even virtually praying to other than Allah (swt), since they believe those others are more likely to respond than Allah (swt).

What about those Duas for certain ailments and whatnot given to us by the Imams?

Also, are you against tawassul altogether or just the extent that some Shias take it?

(salam) sister

Yes, ziyarat ashura for 40 days works for any hajja. I can tell you so many stories of my friends reciting ziyarat and having their hajjat granted , including marriage .

Yes, i agree that ziyarat ashura is a visitation by the imam , however, this imam intercedes for you to get closer to Allah, thus your dua's get fulfilled easier . Its like a VIP help from the imam to get closer to Allah .

As for marrying a specific person, i would not recommend it. You can ask Allah whatever you want, but don't teach Allah what you want, because Allah knows better .

Lastly, do not listen to those people who say that dua's are dunyawi (Worldly desires) , because Allah has made it such that human beings have specific needs to ask for, when these needs are answered, the believers witness the mercy of Allah and they increase in faith.

As Salam O Alaikum Ansoo.. hope u r well. is it right that Dua e  Alqamah is not necessary with ziarat e ashura in 40 days ? i have many prayers for my family & i have a wish to marriage with a girl with who i love alot but their parents r denying for me.i am so worry about my this matter..if someone have an advice or any suggestion for my this problem so plz tell me or advice me.jazakallah

As Salam O Alaikom ....IS IT NECCESSARY TO recite dua e Alqamah/Dua e Safwan after reciting the ziayarat e ashura in 40 days ?

As Salam O alaikomto all momineen & Lover of Ahlulbayt (a.s)..i am new here on this forum. can anyone tell me that who is the admin of this site ? or responsible of this forum orhave a good proper knowlwdge about to recite Ziayarat e ashora for 40 days or more than. i want to recite Ziarat e ashora for 40 days inshallah so i really need correct refference & correct procedure to recite this Ziayarat.plz Admin member reply me kindly.. thank u so much.. Jazakallah..wasalaam..

as salam o alaikom respected admin.. plz let me post my text's on this forum.. i have been trying to post my questions here but its asking for 10 times approvel from moderator..i want to start reciting Ziayarat e ashura asap.i need my answers soon plz. give me permission to post my qusetions here.. thank u so much..
jazakallah..

as salam O alaikum to all momineen & lovers of ahlulbayt..i hope u all r fine..i want to ask some questions about Ziarat e ashura to recite for 40 days for my legitimate wish..

As salam O alaikum all momineen.. can anyone tell me correctly that is it necessary to recite(Dua alqamah/Dua safwan) with ziyarat ashura in 40 days of Amaal for my needy wish or for my family circumstances which we are  beeing going through now a days..i want to recite Ziayarat e ashura for 40 days for me & my family's problems n circumstances & for my marriage issue.& can i recite ziayarat ashura in my room for 40 days ?

Salam to all my sis & bro's.. please can anyone tell me the proper & correct procedure to recite Ziayarat Ashura for 40 days for any legitimate wish..and is it necessary to recite Dua safwan/Dua Alqamah after ziayarat ashura in 40 days amaal ?

As Salam O Alaikum Ansoo.. hope u r well. is it right that Dua e  Alqamah is not necessary with ziarat e ashura in 40 days ? i have many prayers for my family & i have a wish to marriage with a girl with who i love alot but their parents r denying for me.i am so worry about my this matter..if someone have an advice or any suggestion for my this problem so plz tell me or advice me.jazakallah

As Salam O Alaikom ....IS IT NECCESSARY TO recite dua e Alqamah/Dua e Safwan after reciting the ziayarat e ashura in 40 days ?

As Salam O alaikomto all momineen & Lover of Ahlulbayt (a.s)..i am new here on this forum. can anyone tell me that who is the admin of this site ? or responsible of this forum orhave a good proper knowlwdge about to recite Ziayarat e ashora for 40 days or more than. i want to recite Ziarat e ashora for 40 days inshallah so i really need correct refference & correct procedure to recite this Ziayarat.plz Admin member reply me kindly.. thank u so much.. Jazakallah..wasalaam..

as salam o alaikom respected admin.. plz let me post my text's on this forum.. i have been trying to post my questions here but its asking for 10 times approvel from moderator..i want to start reciting Ziayarat e ashura asap.i need my answers soon plz. give me permission to post my qusetions here.. thank u so much..
jazakallah..

as salam O alaikum to all momineen & lovers of ahlulbayt..i hope u all r fine..i want to ask some questions about Ziarat e ashura to recite for 40 days for my legitimate wish..

As salam O alaikum all momineen.. can anyone tell me correctly that is it necessary to recite(Dua alqamah/Dua safwan) with ziyarat ashura in 40 days of Amaal for my needy wish or for my family circumstances which we are  beeing going through now a days..i want to recite Ziayarat e ashura for 40 days for me & my family's problems n circumstances & for my marriage issue.& can i recite ziayarat ashura in my room for 40 days ?

Salam to all my sis & bro's.. please can anyone tell me the proper & correct procedure to recite Ziayarat Ashura for 40 days for any legitimate wish..and is it necessary to recite Dua safwan/Dua Alqamah after ziayarat ashura in 40 days amaal ?

Just the ziyara alone- plan and simple. 

No necessary for dua Al Qamah or anything else. 

Recite ziyara at same time- same place everyday for 40 days

May Allah accept it