Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Name Change!

Rate this topic

Shia-Guerilla

• Advanced Member

3 days for ShiaChat to guide someone, nice. B)

Thank you, and I hope that wasn't meant sarcastically, I was only misguided for a short while after believing some sunni [Edited Out]. I was a shia all my life though, I think you missed the thread. In the thread created here, people gave me a wake up call, and I decided to talk to a sheikh I knew who then completely cured me of my ignorance. :)

• Advanced Member

Thank you, and I hope that wasn't meant sarcastically, I was only misguided for a short while after believing some sunni [Edited Out]. I was a shia all my life though, I think you missed the thread. In the thread created here, people gave me a wake up call, and I decided to talk to a sheikh I knew who then completely cured me of my ignorance. :)

Nah not being sarcastic, more on the proud side :) and yeah I just gave that thread a read after checking your profile :P but alhamdulillah you managed to remove your doubts.

• Advanced Member

lol who did you speak too? What did he say?

• Advanced Member

Nah not being sarcastic, more on the proud side :) and yeah I just gave that thread a read after checking your profile :P but alhamdulillah you managed to remove your doubts.

Alhamdulillah, I have been feeling so much better lately. Now where you at admins? I need that name change! :P

lol who did you speak too? What did he say?

I mentioned it in the thread which is now closed (on my request though). I think it is still visible. Basically he was a relative of mine, a sheikh, and it was private so there was no embaressment. Basically it was clearing of stupid misconceptions I had believed and some of my own misinterpretations.

• Forum Administrators

This thread was created before. It didn't get any response but in the chatroom I did get a good admin to do it. But now my name is screwed again.

Dear Shia-Guerilla, the mods and admins have not changed your name as quickly as you would like, because they have other responsibilities. Stay patient and someone will help you soon. InshaAllah

• 2 months later...