Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Instagram ?

Rate this topic

EndlessMD

instagram.png

Al-Salamo Alaikom

It's only been a few days since I joined Instagram and I'm already addicted! :D

It's just so fun and through it you can keep in touch with your online ''SC'' friends.

Here is mine: http://instagram.com/endlessemotion

Plz, share your username here, and we can follow each other :)

Back to study

Yalla Ma3a El Salama

I made one the other day, but I haven't used it at all yet. You can be the first person I follow :)

Yaaaay I just received a notification of a new follower! Shokran Jazilan, ana 3reft ent men tekon!

i have it too, but i dont use it. I prefer Snapchat :P

what's Snapchat? If it's like whatsApp, then I'm not intrested in it. 0_o' ...

Chatting apps are just to boring!

• Advanced Member

Oh man at first everyone was on this instagram hype but I didn't really get what is was. Then when I visited my family they were all hooked onto to it, literally. My aunt always used to say why's everyone taking pictures for this 'amsterdam' (that's what she called instagram lol). So when I got a new phone I installed instagram and have been addicted ever since. I blame my relatives. My cousins, aunts, and even my 6 year old second cousin is on it. My one is now private, because I mainly use it to keep in contact with my family so I don't want any random people adding me, unless I personally know them.

Not if you chat with interesting people ^_^

I'm sure the problem is with me! >_<' I have no social skills and I don't know what to talk about when chatting.

That's why I prefer Instagram, because you simply just add/like photos and it requires no intimate interaction with other followers.

Are the faces blanked out to symbolize the nooraniyyat radiating forth? But if so, what's with the panda head...

LOL the funny admin strikes again! :P

Actually, the faces are blanked out because my sister's ''religious'' husband said I'm not allowed to post pictures of family members on the net :Hijabi:.

I'm just following his orders.. btw pandas are my fav animals.

My aunt always used to say why's everyone taking pictures for this 'amsterdam' (that's what she called instagram lol).

.... unless I personally know them.

MUHAHAHA amesterdam!

Baba to ki mano mishnasi! **man bache mosbat hastam** 50% :angel:

followed u! I am the super awesome person with many followers ;)

Thanks dear! I'm really honored to have such an amazing person following me.

Mashaallah, Your gallery is so super duper CUTE! :blush:

**PANDA HUG**

175218241723752917_tqdkFMLT_b.jpg

(bismillah)

i guess may as well.. alisyed313

Thanks for sharing, followed u :)

Haha inboxam kon ta bebinam ageh morede etmenan hasti :P

Bashe azizam!... vali mano mantazer nazar... Mimiram!

yadam raft begam ke man nemotinam PM befrestam!

Instagram is a part of me lol

I know, you're my Instagram IDOL!

Edited by Endless-Emotion

• Advanced Member

what's Snapchat? If it's like whatsApp, then I'm not intrested in it. 0_o' ...

Chatting apps are just to boring!

Noo , its like a picture chatting with ppl u add and not random ppl :P u send a pic u take with a text if u want, and then the person can view it max. 9 sec.. it seems boring but im just addicted, its popular here in Norway :P

anyways my instagram: svnrt

Edited by Noura_Shi'a

• Advanced Member

I know, you're my Instagram IDOL!

=/ ya3ni they are not that good.. i do it to feed my addiction and justify how much i pay for cameras :donno:

If anyone wishes to follow me, this is mine: http://instagram.com/a3lii

Edited by alhashimi

• Veteran Member

=/ ya3ni they are not that good.. i do it to feed my addiction and justify how much i pay for cameras :donno:

If anyone wishes to follow me, this is mine: http://instagram.com/a3lii

Your photos are really great..

which cam do you use ?

My account is cendrillon313

WoOW I've just noticed how many Shia chatters have started following each other.

Isn’t that great! bcoz even if we stop writing in this forum we’ll still be connected :).

Raafi12, Gepetto Zapata , mohside, svnrt, cendrillon313 !!

tumblr_lhzrb9eoYg1qbv4sdo1_500.jpg

I should be taking some pictures soon inshAllah. I hope to take lots of pictures of my walk to Karbala, this Arba'een.

Inshaallah toro7 wa tirja3 bilselama! I'm looking forward to seeing your karbala pictures.

u send a pic u take with a text if u want, and then the person can view it max. 9 sec..

Oh men GUD! usch va jobbigt det låter! man hinner ju knappt studera fotot i 9 sekunder.

However Instagram is not perfect too. It's limited to a certain size and some images look very bad after cropping them :cry:.

Well, Ciao amigos! I'm going to add new photos from my short trip to Uppsala..

• Advanced Member

WoOW I've just noticed how many Shia chatters have started following each other.

Isn’t that great! bcoz even if we stop writing in this forum we’ll still be connected :).

Raafi12, Gepetto Zapata , mohside, svnrt, cendrillon313 !!

tumblr_lhzrb9eoYg1qbv4sdo1_500.jpg

Inshaallah toro7 wa tirja3 bilselama! I'm looking forward to seeing your karbala pictures.

Oh men GUD! usch va jobbigt det låter! man hinner ju knappt studera fotot i 9 sekunder.

However Instagram is not perfect too. It's limited to a certain size and some images look very bad after cropping them :cry:.

Well, Ciao amigos! I'm going to add new photos from my short trip to Uppsala..

jaa, dt er akkurat dt som er bra da :P trenger ikke å sende bilder som de andré kan direkte lagre :P

• Advanced Member

Your photos are really great..

which cam do you use ?

My account is cendrillon313

Thank you ^^ .. I have a Canon 650D and Nikon D600 (a gift).. I use the Canon for most things as it is easier to use plus I have better lenses for it :)

I added you now :)

• Advanced Member

Oh thanks for sharing, this way is very easy! usually follow this path---- upload pictures to photobucket --- download the pics to iPhone --- edit through Instagram.

Do you know from where I can get bluestacks? Does it work in window 7 operating system?

This is an issue, apparently it damages the windows system.. I use different OS's such as linux and Os x by apple so it doesnt affect me.. In all honesty I would not risk it for windows 7.. I will keep a look out for something else and test it out.. if its safe I can pass it on to you. If you still want the link for it I can give you it however it is risky. I used to go through photobucket too, its easier than bluestack to be honest.. I am just being over complicated =/

In all honesty I would not risk it for windows 7...

Oh how sad! I'll listen to your advice and won't download it. My windows 7 is already suffering from neurological symptoms. It randomly shots down by itself. I don't want to add more risk factor.

lol its so funny how you've got your face cropped out in like every photo

Well, Instagram is full of those adorable beautiful pictures of super stylish hijabi sisters and their faces, go check them out.

However, I wanted to create an extraordinary insta-page worthy of my name (EE). There I can share what interest me the most, such as feelings, thoughts, emotions, sad & happy pictures.

Never been a keen cookie about such things. So I don't know what that is.

Do you have a smartphone?

I downloaded Instagram through my iphone and via App Store. I don't think you can find App Store on the net..

So many of u guys have followed me, thanks! :P

U're welcome sis!!!! We've turned Instagram to 2nd shia chat!!! Hahaha

Gosh I'm getting to addicted and neglecting my studies!!! maybe I should stop writing there, mom is mad at me she threatened to sell my iphone!!! :(