Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Great Video About Mohammad Saad And Khalil Jrade

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

haraket amal w osas

Sho laken ya shreek be3jbak bas ma kon mestahbel

I like Mohammad Saad especially because at the age of 10 when we first settled in Lebanon, I attended Thanawiyat Al Shaheed Al Ka2ed M7ammad Sa3d (a high school named after the martyr in Burj Rahal), where they made us memorize a history lesson about el shaheed M7ammad Sa3d.

Edited by SeekingTruth153

• Advanced Member

mmm yea im not much of an amal person to be honest...their days dissolved when Imam Moussa Sadr got kidnapped..

I prefer Hezbollah myself currently but Amal blood runs through my veins. My dad used to be a very respected member (as probably most of our Lebanese dads). But believe me among Amal you still can find jewels of faith. And on a personal level, they are also the ones who are doing the most work in Kafra, paving ways and improving the village in general whereas Hezbollah failed to do well when they had the municipality (they still mad haha!).

PS: I only have 3 posts left for today, is there anyway I can avoid that? Whom should I contact?

^^^ Man, Harakeh had it's glorious days no doubt, it runs through our blood, but I think after Berri is gone, it will slowly dissipate (He's the whole Amal)... Heck most present Hezb officials were all Amal before... The secretary General himself 3alayhi al salam... It's only human nature to evolve (into the stronger more organized etc Hezb)...

Zabatnelak yeha bbalesh

Jesmak heik amma 3al 7adeed?

• Advanced Member

I smell an az3ar

Sorry

Yeah there are decent harake people but there are also decent people who are neither hezb or harake !!!! Truth is anyone who hates the Sayed and calls Berri a ra2is not a harame is a shaytan ! Sorry bro Haraket Amal is buried with Sayed Musa A.S in Libya somewhere

Sorry bro just being real

Wow wow wow.. calm down there, I'm still a hezb guy and I personally don't know any harakeh people hating Sayyed. As for Estez Nabih, I respect him, but I believe he goes way too easy on people of authority in Haraket Amal who usually abuse their power.

^^^ Man, Harakeh had it's glorious days no doubt, it runs through our blood, but I think after Berri is gone, it will slowly dissipate (He's the whole Amal)... Heck most present Hezb officials were all Amal before... The secretary General himself 3alayhi al salam... It's only human nature to evolve (into the stronger more organized etc Hezb)...

Jesmak heik amma 3al 7adeed?

I don't think Amal is gonna dissipate after Berri, these guys are still working like crazy. We still do educational meetings under the husseiniya and they try to educate the youth as much as possible. Despite being surrounded by lots of bad guys, their core still hold to the principles of Musa AlSader.

• Advanced Member

Whos duty was it to capture hezb fighters during the 90s and rat them in to the israelis and syrians ?

Must of been that other half lol

lol, there are some bad seeds in Amal but you can't just remember them for that. Maybe not all of the remaining half responded, but definitely a quarter at least. Also, the aqeeda of Haraket Amal today seems to be underrated, while the image of thugs, while definitely there, overrated. Believe me, these guys are at the very least still taking their work seriously on a social and religious level, at least the ones I know.

Wow wow wow.. calm down there, I'm still a hezb guy and I personally don't know any harakeh people hating Sayyed. As for Estez Nabih, I respect him, but I believe he goes way too easy on people of authority in Haraket Amal who usually abuse their power.

I don't think Amal is gonna dissipate after Berri, these guys are still working like crazy. We still do educational meetings under the husseiniya and they try to educate the youth as much as possible. Despite being surrounded by lots of bad guys, their core still hold to the principles of Musa AlSader.

Dude wake up, when Nabih Berri dies, there will be one thousand Haraket Amal parties. Each mas2ool will open his own Haraket Amal, and when it comes to Amals benefit, is that every member is a mas2ool.

• Advanced Member

Dude wake up, when Nabih Berri dies, there will be one thousand Haraket Amal parties. Each mas2ool will open his own Haraket Amal, and when it comes to Amals benefit, is that every member is a mas2ool.

Hezb get caught up in "ego problems" too (kel wa7ad bye3male 7alo mas2ol), yet they're allright. Anarchism is a lebanese thing. And they survived the loss of Musa Al Sadr, they're gonna survive the loss of Berri (Allah ytawel b 3omro). If they don't, that would be sad in my opinion.

• Advanced Member

Well..there is a slight difference between 3amel 7alo mas2ool, and actually is a mas2ool :D

Hahahahahahaha I would agree about that. This reminds me of a friend who told me he was gonna "order" his driving license soon (typical bad boy whose unkle is a "mas2ool" in Amal).

On a maybe slightly unrelated note, here is a video of some Hizb Action in Kafra, this was quite a while back: :D

Edited by SeekingTruth153

Lol sorry bro but you have alot to learn about lebanese politics ! Maybe if you were alive during the civil war or during the occupation, u would know what the harake really were

When we diss harake, were not dissing new members who r init bec of family, social, economic pressures (wasta this wasta that) but the older members who did some heavy duty crimes against the hezb in the south during the occupation....

The new genetation of leb should worry about telling their women to keep their eyebrows, not about "estez" berri

• Advanced Member

Lol sorry bro but you have alot to learn about lebanese politics ! Maybe if you were alive during the civil war or during the occupation, u would know what the harake really were

When we diss harake, were not dissing new members who r init bec of family, social, economic pressures (wasta this wasta that) but the older members who did some heavy duty crimes against the hezb in the south during the occupation....

if any Lebanese shia today prefers the Harake to hezb then they are stupid, but i believe everybody realizes that the hareke of today has evolved into an organisation that does the unofficial dirty work for the hezeb when the hezeb dosn't want to tarnish its reputation.

But bro, the harkae of the 80's were the group who most lebanese shia's supported over the hezb,and that was for good reason, there was crimes committed by both sides, but the hezb of the 80's nowhere near resembles the hezbollah that developed under the leaderships of syed mussawi and syed Hassan and that was not till 90's.

Think about it, how can you give credibility to an organisation that had Subhi Tufayli as its king pin in the 80's, the guy that today recieves support from Hariri and hates Sayed Hassan and Iran and calls them unislamic, Hezeb had the right ideas back then but didn't have the right leadership or discipline.

Their were martyrs who hailed from both sides, who fought for resistance and for the survival of the shia community, and that's what we should remember

if any Lebanese shia today prefers the Harake to hezb then they are stupid, but i believe everybody realizes that the hareke of today has evolved into an organisation that does the unofficial dirty work for the hezeb when the hezeb dosn't want to tarnish its reputation.

Does the dirty work, like what? Fights? There is something called Saraya right now. I think they can handle things, to remind you many people are leaving Harake, and joining Saraya.

But bro, the harkae of the 80's were the group who most lebanese shia's supported over the hezb,and that was for good reason, there was crimes committed by both sides, but the hezb of the 80's nowhere near resembles the hezbollah that developed under the leaderships of syed mussawi and syed Hassan and that was not till 90's.

No, Harake had support in the 1980's because Amal was in Lebanon since before and many people got used to them, then when a group of Ulema came out under the name Hezbollah, Amal started saying these people are Iranians etc... Many Shia used to think Hezbollah are pure Iranians in Lebanon and stuff like that. And they used that as an excuse to fight Hezbollah. And at that time, Syria didn't want Iranian influence that came through Hezbollah so they ordered Amal to fight Hezbollah.

Think about it, how can you give credibility to an organisation that had Subhi Tufayli as its king pin in the 80's, the guy that today recieves support from Hariri and hates Sayed Hassan and Iran and calls them unislamic, Hezeb had the right ideas back then but didn't have the right leadership or discipline.

Subhi Tufayli did screw up alot and he got fired from Hezbollah, but that doesn't mean the whole time since the rise of Hezbollah since 1982, Hezbollah was a screw up. You shouldnt forget, whats a secretary general in Hezbollah? He still applies to Welayat al Fakih and even Majlis el Shoura inside Hezbollah. So fighting Amal wasn't just a idea Subhi Tufayli came up with. Amal wanted to fight Hezbollah because Syria didn't want Irans allies in Lebanon. I'm not defending Subhi Tufayli, yea he did horrible things when he first came out, but not everything was horrible, because in Hezbollah not everything is between his hands.

Edited by RoAcHy

Their were martyrs who hailed from both sides, who fought for resistance and for the survival of the shia community, and that's what we should remember

Yes there were both shaheeds but lets not forget harake under berri was very diff to harake under Sayed Musa Sadr

Either way i dont know if you have ever witnessed the harakes crimes, first hand during the 90s but i have and ill tell you now if we all stuck with the harake we would be speaking hebrew right now.

Im not saying they are complete devils no, there are many decent people in the group, just majority if those warlords during the 80-90s are the annoying ones.

These days its all about scoring a decent paying office job whom you have to be in camp berri to get lol

• Advanced Member

Yes there were both shaheeds but lets not forget harake under berri was very diff to harake under Sayed Musa Sadr

Either way i dont know if you have ever witnessed the harakes crimes, first hand during the 90s but i have and ill tell you now if we all stuck with the harake we would be speaking hebrew right now.

Im not saying they are complete devils no, there are many decent people in the group, just majority if those warlords during the 80-90s are the annoying ones.

These days its all about scoring a decent paying office job whom you have to be in camp berri to get lol

If Hezb didn't reform back then we would all be speaking Persian by now. Lol just kidding bro, but lets get real, in Lebanon you could always find **** to talk about anyone, any party, any leader. Idealism is not the way to go in Lebanon.

If Hezb didn't reform back then we would all be speaking Persian by now. Lol just kidding bro, but lets get real, in Lebanon you could always find **** to talk about anyone, any party, any leader. Idealism is not the way to go in Lebanon.

There is a difference between not being ideal, and being corrupt...

Edited by RoAcHy