Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rasul

Exposing Ansar Of Mahdi & Yamani Ahmad Al-Hassan

Salam,

Well... I am going to post here everything that exposes - liar Ahmad al-Hassan (lanatullahi aleyh) and his Ansar.

If you have some materials, documents, scans.. hadith etc that expose this liar (and his supporters) then post them here also - insh'Allah

(+ Refuting - Ansar )

(+ Revealing - lies of Ansar )

(+ Revealing - ridiculous beliefs of Ansar )

(+ Refuting - Theory - ''12 Mahdis after 12 Imams'' of the Magician Ahmad Al-Hassan )

In the Name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful may Allah bless Muhammad and his Purified Progeny and may Allah curse Ahmad al-Hassan

The so called ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)'' contradicts to the belief of Ansar: Scan of the ''Will of Prophet''

Quote from the ''Will of Prophet''

O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s.

Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son

So when the day of death comes to him (Imam Mahdi) - he must hand over his - ( Position.. Wilayah +'Will of Prophet'' etc.. ) to his son ''Ahmad'' like rest of Imams did...

....If the day of death comes to you, hand the will over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.....

See what one of Ansar wrote to me:

post-81403-0-22050600-1346161486_thumb.png

Again one of many people who chose route of being wrong. If you have proof that the 12 mehdis in islam do not exist then show us. If that is not your preference to type then come to paltalk room ansar al imam almahdy and use the mic to discredit more then the 50 hadiths and quran we have for proof about the real deal of the imam of our time Ahmed Al Hasan -alayisAlsalom.

See the ''Official website of Ahmad al-Hassan''

1355513515_2.jpg

Conclusion:

So that ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' can be ''Imam'' and ''Mahdi'' his father (Imam Mahdi) must be dead! ( according to ''Will of Prophet'')

And if his father (Imam Mahdi) is dead? Whose messenger is he? And if his father (Imam Mahdi) is alive - Why have he (Ahmad al-Hassan) then labeled himself as Savior of Mankind? And if he is only messenger of his father (Imam Mahdi) how can he then be Savior of mankind?

Salam bro

Can you tell me

Wikipedia says The Yamani is one of the major Signs that is awaited by Shia Muslims

before the appearance of the 12th Imam Mahdi. Since the beginning of his

call, Ahmad al- Hassan has challenged scholars of any religion for either a

public debate or to stage a mubahala (a mutual prayer by two disputing

parties for God to curse the liar).[10] The Shia clerics that are informed

about Ahmad al-Hassan's call have largely condemned Ahmad and issued corresponding fatwas classifying Ahmad al-Hassan as a "liar".[11][12] Shi'a

Muslim scholars like Sheikh Ali al-Korani and Jalal al-Din Ali al-Saghir,

have expressed in numerous TV broadcasts their negative views of al-

Hassan's claims.[13] My question is if he openly challenges the ulamas and leaders of other

sector as well so why don't the ulama debate with him publicly or privately?

In the Name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful may Allah bless Muhammad and his Purified Progeny and may Allah curse Ahmad al-Hassan

Names of Ahmad al-Hassan - contradict - so called ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)''

Scan of the ''Will of Prophet''

...the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.”

Let's see - How many names Ahmad al-Hassan have:

1355521373_scan3.jpg

''The Savior'' - ''Ahmad'' - ''al-Hassan'' - ''al-Yamani''

Why does he label himself with names ''The Savior'' - ''al-Yamani'' - ''al-Hassan'' while he should have three names ( ''Abdollah'' ''Ahmad'' ''The Mahdi'' )

Why don't we see this names (''The Savior'' - ''al-Yamani'' - ''al-Hassan'') in the so called ''Will of Prophet''?

Scan

Ahmad al-Hassan (lanatullahi aleyh) have recently written on his Facebook page:

Ahmad al-Hassan is a man like you whom Allah wished to know the truth, He then sent him to let the people know the truth. And what I wish for all the believing men and women is for them to be better than me, and the door is open for all of you believing men and women to reach the highest ranks and be like the messengers and the prophets.

So my hope is for you to leave the excessive compliments and praises, and let none of you think that these compliments or praises gladdens me, rather, it makes me stop continuing to read what you write.

I came to demolish the structure of falsehood and Satan, so all the actions of the tyrants and the arrogant ones are completely unacceptable to me, so how do you expect me to accept them for myself? Do you imagine that I will present my hand to be kissed or that I will post my pictures in the streets and roads like the arrogant ones do, the ones who kidnapped the shia of Ali pbuh? I swear by Allah that will not happen.

My role model and my Imam and my teacher is my grandfather the Messenger of Allah pbuhap in whose face anger was seen when his companions would stand up for him if he approached them. And my role model is my father Ali bin Abi Talib pbuh who sat on the floor with his companions and followers, and did not present his hand to his companions and followers for them to kiss like some of those arrogant clerics and their representatives do today.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from every arrogant one who does not believe in the Day of Judgement.

My loved ones, it honors me to read what you write, and Allah willing, I will try to read your comments but I apologize that I will not answer them due to lack of time, but I will respond to some of your comments through the topics I post, may Allah reward you with good. And I ask Allah to seal for you and for me with good and seal for us upon His true religion that He swt is satisfied with, and He is my supporter, and He supports the righteous ones

Imam al-Facebook have made some interesting statements... @)

He is going to ''demolish the structure of falsehood and Satan'' - was he not just messenger of Imam Mahdi? :shifty:

Soon we will see how his statements contradict with so called ''Will of Prophet (pbuh) '' insh'Allah

Ahmad al-Hassans' Message to the Scholars @) (Scan) (Scan2)

The true Divine Religion is one in every age, and it is impossible that it be multiple. Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age, and it is impossible that he be multiple. And in this age the Divine Religions on this Earth are Islam, Christianity and Judaism, and each religion is divided into [different] sects.

And I am the poor and servile servant between the hands of his Lord, I call upon the top/senior Scholars of the [different] sects and the three Divine Religions, and all the people on the Earth to a Mubahilla in order to know the owner of the truth, and that is through us praying humbly and solemnly to Allah, so we invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars, {Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."} {The Holy Qur’an Surat 'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran): 61}.

So if you do not answer my call then let them know that they, and whosoever follows them, are in clear error, and Allah shall destroy them with torment and exemplary punishments which the Angels of Allah have begun to pour [forth] upon the inhabitants of the Earth. For punishment/torment has been sent down upon places in the Earth, and by Allah, punishment/torment is not sent down except for after the presence of a Divine Message on the Earth, {Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.} {The Holy Qur’an Surat Al-'Isrā' (The Night Journey):15}.

Interesting statement - ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age''

- Then how can ''Yamani'' be ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' and also - ( ''Hujja of Allah'' - ''Infallible Imam''? etc )

Question rises: ''Is the ''Yamani'' really ''Infallible'' - ''Hujja of Allah'' - ''Imam'' ?''

Quote from the article ''Is the Yamani Infallible?'' written by Ansar ( Scan )

]

“And there is no banner that is more guiding than the banner of the Yamani, it is the banner of guidance, for he calls to your Companion. So if the Yamani comes out, it becomes prohibited for all people and every Muslim to sell weapons, and if the Yamani comes out, rise up to him, for his banner is the banner of guidance, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him. So whoever does so then he is from the people of hell, for he calls to the truth and to The Straight Way” [Al-Ghayba: Muhammad Ibn Ibrahim A’Noamani: p. 264].

And in it:

Firstly: “its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him. So whoever does so then he is from the people of hell ”:

And this means that the Yamani is an owner of the Divine Wilayah (Divine Authority), for there is not a person who is a proof upon the people such that their turning away from him enters them into Hell while they pray and fast, except if he was from among the Successors of Allah on His Earth, and they are the owners of the Divine Wilayah (Divine Authority) from among the Prophets and the Messengers and Imams and the Mahdis.

Secondly: “for he calls to the truth and to The Straight Way .”:

And calling towards the truth and towards The Straight Way, or The Straight Path, means that this person does not make mistakes entering the people into falsehood or existing them from the truth, meaning that he is infallible whose infallibility has been mentioned. And by this meaning there becomes a benefit for this restriction or limitation in determining the character of The Yamani. As for [the person] presuming any other meaning for these words “he calls to the truth and to The Straight Way” verily [by doing that] he would be making their (pbut) words useless, so there would be no restriction nor limit to the character of the Yamani, far be that from them (pbut).

And the conclusion of what was presented in the first and the second points is that: the Yamani is a proof (Hujja) from the proofs (Hujjaj) of Allah on His Earth, and is an Infallible whose infallibility has been mentioned

As we can see statement of Ahmad al-Hassan (la) ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age'' completely destroyed - ''Theory that Yamani is ''Infallible'' - '' Hujjah of Allah'' - ''Imam''

Yamani cannot be '' Hujjah of Allah'' ''Imam'' ''Infallible'' because it is 12th Imam whom is '' Hujjah of Allah'' ''Imam'' ''Infallible''

Is there need for more proof - that he is Fraud?

Salam bro

Can you tell me

Wikipedia says The Yamani is one of the major Signs that is awaited by Shia Muslims

before the appearance of the 12th Imam Mahdi. Since the beginning of his

call, Ahmad al- Hassan has challenged scholars of any religion for either a

public debate or to stage a mubahala (a mutual prayer by two disputing

parties for God to curse the liar).[10] The Shia clerics that are informed

about Ahmad al-Hassan's call have largely condemned Ahmad and issued corresponding fatwas classifying Ahmad al-Hassan as a "liar".[11][12] Shi'a

Muslim scholars like Sheikh Ali al-Korani and Jalal al-Din Ali al-Saghir,

have expressed in numerous TV broadcasts their negative views of al-

Hassan's claims.[13] My question is if he openly challenges the ulamas and leaders of other

sector as well so why don't the ulama debate with him publicly or privately?

Since years ago he has been calling the scholars for debates but none came forward. He was in the open for years but none accepted the challenge. Even now if the scholars want to debate with him they can, but they don't

Names of Ahmad al-Hassan - contradict - so called ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)''

Let's see - How many names Ahmad al-Hassan have:

1355521373_scan3.jpg

''The Savior'' - ''Ahmad'' - ''al-Hassan'' - ''al-Yamani''

Why does he label himself with names ''The Savior'' - ''al-Yamani'' - ''al-Hassan'' while he should have three names ( ''Abdollah'' ''Ahmad'' ''The Mahdi'' )

Why don't we see this names (''The Savior'' - ''al-Yamani'' - ''al-Hassan'') in the so called ''Will of Prophet''?

It does not say in the Will that he will only have three names. Is the Prophet of Allah only restricted to the title "Prophet?"

In reality he is hiding somewhere... and his followers tried to kill Shia Scholars.

I swear by Allah that none of his followers have ever tried to kill any scholar.

The so called ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)'' contradicts to the belief of Ansar: Scan of the ''Will of Prophet''

So when the day of death comes to him (Imam Mahdi) - he must hand over his - ( Position.. Wilayah +'Will of Prophet'' etc.. ) to his son ''Ahmad'' like rest of Imams did...

See what one of Ansar wrote to me:

post-81403-0-22050600-1346161486_thumb.png

See the ''Official website of Ahmad al-Hassan''

1355513515_2.jpg

Conclusion:

So that ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' can be ''Imam'' and ''Mahdi'' his father (Imam Mahdi) must be dead! ( according to ''Will of Prophet'')

And if his father (Imam Mahdi) is dead? Whose messenger is he? And if his father (Imam Mahdi) is alive - Why have he (Ahmad al-Hassan) then labeled himself as Savior of Mankind? And if he is only messenger of his father (Imam Mahdi) how can he then be Savior of mankind?

His role as the Yamani is to pave the way for Imam Mahdi (as) and that is what he is doing before the Arrival of the Imam (as)

For those wh wish to search about this Call, here is a book by Imam Ahmad Al Hasan himself

http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=6273

Since years ago he has been calling the scholars for debates but none came forward. He was in the open for years but none accepted the challenge. Even now if the scholars want to debate with him they can, but they don't

Yes.. we all have heard this fairy tales of Imam al-Facebook lol

It does not say in the Will that he will only have three names. Is the Prophet of Allah only restricted to the title "Prophet?"

In the so called ''Will of Prophet'' it is mentioned that he have 3 names. And that is what we are saying. We are not upon ''guessing'' like you

I swear by Allah that none of his followers have ever tried to kill any scholar.

And I swear by Allah - that you are liar

His role as the Yamani is to pave the way for Imam Mahdi (as) and that is what he is doing before the Arrival of the Imam (as)

Why have he then labeled himself as ''Savior of Mankind''? How comes that he claims to be the one who ''came to demolish the structure of falsehood and Satan'' How comes that he claim to be ''Infallible'' and ''Hujja of Allah'' when he cannot be ''Infallible'' and ''Hujja of Allah'' BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE and it is 12th Imam (AL-MAHDI (A.J.F.S)

(bismillah)

just a slight response- to the comment i swear by god none of his followers have tried to kill scholars- dont make such oaths- you dont know the mind set of every single one of his followers, and you do not know their daily actions, unless youv been given ilme ghaybe for being this liers follower? o.0

Ahmad al-Hassans' Message to the Scholars @) (Scan) (Scan2)

Interesting statement - ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age''

- Then how can ''Yamani'' be ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' and also - ( ''Hujja of Allah'' - ''Infallible Imam''? etc )

Question rises: ''Is the ''Yamani'' really ''Infallible'' - ''Hujja of Allah'' - ''Imam'' ?''

Quote from the article ''Is the Yamani Infallible?'' written by Ansar ( Scan )

As we can see statement of Ahmad al-Hassan (la) ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age'' completely destroyed - ''Theory that Yamani is ''Infallible'' - '' Hujjah of Allah'' - ''Imam''

Yamani cannot be '' Hujjah of Allah'' ''Imam'' ''Infallible'' because it is 12th Imam whom is '' Hujjah of Allah'' ''Imam'' ''Infallible''

Is there need for more proof - that he is Fraud?

You misunderstood the statement. There is one infallible Hujjat and he is the single Hujjat over other other Hujjah. As Imam Mahdi (as) is the Hujjat over his Yamani.

To prove that this is the correct meaning of Imam Ahmad Al Hasan's statement is a statement from The Journey of Musa

Imam Ahmad Al Hasan:

"Second, Aaron pbuh was the successor of Moses pbuh, but he died before Moses pbuh, therefore the mission of Aaron pbuh was dur- ing the life of Moses pbuh, and not after his death as is the usual case for the successor. And this is an essential matter which refutes the sayings of the misleading ones that the successor does not receive the mission of leading the nation except until the death of the Khalifa of Allah in His land."

Yes.. we all have heard this fairy tales of Imam al-Facebook lol

In the so called ''Will of Prophet'' it is mentioned that he have 3 names. And that is what we are saying. We are not upon ''guessing'' like you

And I swear by Allah - that you are liar

Why have he then labeled himself as ''Savior of Mankind''? How comes that he claims to be the one who ''came to demolish the structure of falsehood and Satan'' How comes that he claim to be ''Infallible'' and ''Hujja of Allah'' when he cannot be ''Infallible'' and ''Hujja of Allah'' BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE and it is 12th Imam (AL-MAHDI (A.J.F.S)

The Will of the Prophet (pbuh ahp) mentions 3 names. Imam Ahmad Al Hasan has all 3 names. It is not confined to 3 names, such that he can't be called the Yamani or his other titles.

(bismillah)

just a slight response- to the comment i swear by god none of his followers have tried to kill scholars- dont make such oaths- you dont know the mind set of every single one of his followers, and you do not know their daily actions, unless youv been given ilme ghaybe for being this liers follower? o.0

The word "follower" is the word "Shia" in Arabic. One can not be a Shia of someone if he disobeys him to a great extent. It is so against the teachings of Imam Ahmad Al Hasan's to use weapons unjustly and it would be such disobedience to him that if someone does this then he is, by Allah, not a follower of Ahmad Al Hasan.

عَنْهُ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمّدٍ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ عَنْ حَمّادِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ الْمُخْتَارِ عَنْ أَبِي بَصِيرٍ عَنْ أَبِللي عَبْدِ الِّ ( عليه السلم ) قَالَ كُلّ رَايَةٍ تُرْفَعُ قَبْلَ قِيَامِ الْقَائِمِ فَصَاحِبُهَا طَاغُوتٌ يُعْبَدُ مِنْ دُونِ الِّ عَزّ وَ جَلّ

Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from al-Husayn b. Sa`eed from Hammad b. `Isa from al-Husayn b. al-Mukhtar from Abu Baseer from Abu `Abdillah (as)

He said: ''Every banner that is raised before the rise of the Qa’im is raised by a tyrant (taghut) being worshiped besides Allah.''

Kitab al-Kafi

Grading: ( Muwathaq )

It must be noted that Ahmad al-Hassan (la) raised his flags in ''Iraq / Basra'' - and called people to Shirk and Kuffr...

post-81403-0-20594800-1355596515_thumb.j

Edited by Rasul

al-Khidr (as) tells us about his `Aqeedah -

Did he believe in what Shiites (Muslims) believe or did he believe what Magician Ahmad al-Hassan (la) believe?

عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ الْبَرْقِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي هَاشِمٍ دَاوُدَ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ الْجَعْفَرِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ الثَّانِي ع قَالَ أَقْبَلَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ع وَ مَعَهُ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ ع وَ هُوَ مُتَّكِئٌ عَلَى يَدِ سَلْمَانَ فَدَخَلَ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ فَجَلَسَ إِذْ أَقْبَلَ رَجُلٌ حَسَنُ الْهَيْئَةِ وَ اللِّبَاسِ فَسَلَّمَ عَلَى أَمِيرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فَرَدَّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامَ فَجَلَسَ ثُمَّ قَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَسْأَلُكَ عَنْ ثَلَاثِ مَسَائِلَ إِنْ أَخْبَرْتَنِي بِهِنَّ عَلِمْتُ أَنَّ الْقَوْمَ رَكِبُوا مِنْ أَمْرِكَ مَا قُضِيَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَ أَنْ لَيْسُوا بِمَأْمُونِينَ فِي دُنْيَاهُمْ وَ آخِرَتِهِمْ وَ إِنْ تَكُنِ الْأُخْرَى عَلِمْتُ أَنَّكَ وَ هُمْ شَرَعٌ سَوَاءٌ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ع سَلْنِي عَمَّا بَدَا لَكَ قَالَ أَخْبِرْنِي عَنِ الرَّجُلِ إِذَا نَامَ أَيْنَ تَذْهَبُ رُوحُهُ وَ عَنِ الرَّجُلِ كَيْفَ يَذْكُرُ وَ يَنْسَى وَ عَنِ الرَّجُلِ كَيْفَ يُشْبِهُ وَلَدُهُ الْأَعْمَامَ وَ الْأَخْوَالَ فَالْتَفَتَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ع إِلَى الْحَسَنِ فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا مُحَمَّدٍ أَجِبْهُ قَالَ فَأَجَابَهُ الْحَسَنُ ع فَقَالَ الرَّجُلُ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَ لَمْ أَزَلْ أَشْهَدُ بِهَا وَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّداً رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَ لَمْ أَزَلْ أَشْهَدُ بِذَلِكَ وَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكَ وَصِيُّ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ص وَ الْقَائِمُ بِحُجَّتِهِ وَ أَشَارَ إِلَى أَمِيرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَ لَمْ أَزَلْ أَشْهَدُ بِهَا وَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكَ وَصِيُّهُ وَ الْقَائِمُ بِحُجَّتِهِ وَ أَشَارَ إِلَى الْحَسَنِ ع وَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّ الْحُسَيْنَ بْنَ عَلِيٍّ وَصِيُّ أَخِيهِ وَ الْقَائِمُ بِحُجَّتِهِ بَعْدَهُ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ أَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ الْحُسَيْنِ بَعْدَهُ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ أَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ بِأَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى مُوسَى أَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُوسَى أَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ مُوسَى بْنِ جَعْفَرٍ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ أَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُوسَى وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ بِأَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى الْحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ بِأَنَّهُ الْقَائِمُ بِأَمْرِ عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى رَجُلٍ مِنْ وُلْدِ الْحَسَنِ لَا يُكَنَّى وَ لَا يُسَمَّى حَتَّى يَظْهَرَ أَمْرُهُ فَيَمْلَأَهَا عَدْلًا كَمَا مُلِئَتْ جَوْراً وَ السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَ رَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ ثُمَّ قَامَ فَمَضَى فَقَالَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَا أَبَا مُحَمَّدٍ اتْبَعْهُ فَانْظُرْ أَيْنَ يَقْصِدُ فَخَرَجَ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ ع فَقَالَ مَا كَانَ إِلَّا أَنْ وَضَعَ رِجْلَهُ خَارِجاً مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ فَمَا دَرَيْتُ أَيْنَ أَخَذَ مِنْ أَرْضِ اللَّهِ فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى أَمِيرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ع فَأَعْلَمْتُهُ فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا مُحَمَّدٍ أَ تَعْرِفُهُ قُلْتُ اللَّهُ وَ رَسُولُهُ وَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعْلَمُ قَالَ هُوَ الْخَضِرُ ع

Aboo Ja`far Al-Thaanee (Imaam Al-Taqee Al-Jawaad) said: "Once Amir al-Mu’minin `Alee عليه السلام came with al-Hassan and al-Husayn and he was holding the hand of Salman for support. He entered the sacred Mosque in Makka and sat down. Then a good looking and well dressed man came. He offered the greeting of peace to Amir al-Mu’minin `Alee عليه السلام who answered his greetings likewise and he sat down. He then said, "I will ask you three questions. If you would answer them I will acknowledge that the people who have acted against you in the matters of leadership after the Holy Prophet (s.a) they have acted against their own selves. Their actions have taken away peace from them in this world as well in the next life. If it would be otherwise, (you can answer) then you and those people will be the same." Amir al-Mu’minin`Alee عليه السلام said, "Ask whatever you would like." He said, "Tell about the man who sleeps. Where does his spirit go?" Tell about the man, how he remembers and forgets? Tell me about the man how do his children become similar to the aunts and uncles?" Amir al-Mu’minin `Alee عليه السلام turned to al-Hassan and said, "O Aboo Muhammad, answer him." The narrator has said that al-Hassan answered his questions. The man then said,

"I testify that there is no lord besides Allah and I continue to testify to this fact. I testify that Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وآله is the Messenger of Allah and I continue to testify to this fact I testify that you are the executor of the will of the Messenger of Allah and that you are the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization." He pointed out to Amir al-Mu’minin عليه السلام with his hand. He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact." "I testify that you are the executor of his (Amir al-Mu’minin’s عليه السلام will and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) by His authorization after him (Amir alMu’minin عليه السلام " He pointed out with his hand to al-Hassan عليه السلام. Then He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact."

"I testify that al-Husayn ibn `Alee عليه السلام will be the executor of the will of his brother and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization after him.

"I testify in support of `Alee ibn al-Husayn عليه السلام that he will be the in charge of the task of al-Husayn after him.

"I testify that Muhammad ibn `Alee will be the in charge of the task of `Alee ibn al-Husayn عليه السلام after him.

"I testify that Ja‘far ibn Muhammad عليه السلام will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn `Alee عليه السلام.

"I testify that Moosa will be the in charge of the task of Ja‘far ibn Muhammad after him.

"I testify that `Alee ibn Moosa will be the in charge of the task of Moosa ibn Ja‘far عليه السلام.

"I testify that Muhammad ibn `Alee عليه السلام will be the in charge of the task of `Alee ibn Moosa عليه السلام after him.

"I testify that `Alee ibn Muhammad will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn `Alee عليه السلام after him.

"I testify that al-Hassan ibn `Alee عليه السلام will be the in charge of the task of `Alee ibn Muhammad عليه السلام after him.

"I testify in support of a man from the children of al-Hassan who will not be mentioned by his Kunya (father or son of so and so) or his name until he will rise with Divine authority to fill the earth with justice after being filled with injustice."

I offer you my greeting of peace O Amir al-Mu’minin عليه السلام and praay to Allah to grant you blessings and holiness." He then stood up and left. Amir al-Mu’minin عليه السلام said, "O Aboo Muhammad follow him and see where went." Al-Hassan ibn `Alee عليه السلام went out to find out (and came back) and said, "As soon as he stepped out of the Mosque I could not figure out in which direction of the earth of Allah did he disappear. I returned to Amir al-Mu’minin عليه السلام and informed him." He said, "O Aboo Muhammad, do you know him?" I said, Allah, the Messenger of Allah and Amir al-Mu’minin عليه السلام know best." He said, "He was al-Khidr عليه السلام "

Source:

1. Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 525 – 526, hadeeth #1

Grading:

1. Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is SaHeeH (Authentic)

è Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 6, pg. 203

You misunderstood the statement. There is one infallible Hujjat and he is the single Hujjat over other other Hujjah. As Imam Mahdi (as) is the Hujjat over his Yamani

You are contradicting yourself and talking nonsense. - Then why does Yamani - (Ahmad al-Hassan) claim to be Infallible? Ahmad al-Hassan states ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age'' if this is the case - then ''Yamani'' - (Ahmad al-Hassan) can not be Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people and also ''Infallible Imam'' that must be obeyed because his time as ''13th Imam'' have not come as per ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)'' and the Imam that must be obeyed and which is the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is ONE and it is Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s) (12th Imam)

"Second, Aaron pbuh was the successor of Moses pbuh, but he died before Moses pbuh, therefore the mission of Aaron pbuh was dur- ing the life of Moses pbuh, and not after his death as is the usual case for the successor. And this is an essential matter which refutes the sayings of the misleading ones that the successor does not receive the mission of leading the nation except until the death of the Khalifa of Allah in His land."

Story of ''Musa and Harun'' can not be compared to story of ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' because per ''Will of Prophet (pbuh)'' - ''12 Mahdis come only after 12 Imams.''

The Will of the Prophet (pbuh ahp) mentions 3 names. Imam Ahmad Al Hasan has all 3 names. It is not confined to 3 names, such that he can't be called the Yamani or his other titles.

Prophet (pbuh) does not only ''mention three names'' but he (pbuh) says that ''he have three names''. And if he (Ahmad al-Hassan) would have more names than three - then Prophet (pbuh) would not say that he have 'three names.''

The word "follower" is the word "Shia" in Arabic. One can not be a Shia of someone if he disobeys him to a great extent. It is so against the teachings of Imam Ahmad Al Hasan's to use weapons unjustly and it would be such disobedience to him that if someone does this then he is, by Allah, not a follower of Ahmad Al Hasan.

See and enjoy

How should we act against Imam al-Facebook and his Ansar? What should we do against this people that mock religion of Allah?

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي نَصْرٍ عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ سِرْحَانَ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص إِذَا رَأَيْتُمْ أَهْلَ الرَّيْبِ وَ الْبِدَعِ مِنْ بَعْدِي فَأَظْهِرُوا الْبَرَاءَةَ مِنْهُمْ وَ أَكْثِرُوا مِنْ سَبِّهِمْ وَ الْقَوْلَ فِيهِمْ وَ الْوَقِيعَةَ وَ بَاهِتُوهُمْ كَيْلَا يَطْمَعُوا فِي الْفَسَادِ فِي الْإِسْلَامِ وَ يَحْذَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ وَ لَا يَتَعَلَّمُوا مِنْ بِدَعِهِمْ يَكْتُبِ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ بِذَلِكَ الْحَسَنَاتِ وَ يَرْفَعْ لَكُمْ بِهِ الدَّرَجَاتِ فِي الْآخِرَةِ

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt after me, do barah from them and increase in your insults to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bid`ah (innovation). Allah will write for you good rewards for this, and will raise you status in the next life".

Source: 1. Al-Kulayni, Al-Kafi, Vol. 2, Pg. 375, H # 4

Grading: Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is Saheeh (Authentic) Mir’aat al-Uqool, vol. 11, pg. # 77

Interesting hadith from our earlier sources that expose Imam al-Facebook Ahmad al-Hassan (la)

عباد عن عمرو عن ابى حمزه قال سمعت على بن الحسين (ع) يقول ان الله خلق محمدا وعليا واحد عشر من ولده من نور عظمته فاقامهم اشباحا في ضياء نوره يعبدونه قبل خلق الخلق يسبحون الله ويقدسونه وهم الائمة من ولد رسول الله

`Ibad from `Umar from Abi Hamza who said: I heard `Ali ibn al-Husayn (as) saying: "Indeed, Allah created Muhammad, ‘Ali, and eleven from his sons from the Light of His Glory. He made them shadows in the radiance of His Light, worshiping Him and Glorifying Him and Sanctifying Him before the Creation of Creation. And these were the Imams from the progeny of the Prophet of Allah."

Abi Sa`eed `Ibad al-`Usfuri ibn Ya`qoob ar-Rawaajani

http://www.rafed.net...ul-16/02.html#2

Edited by Rasul

إكمال الدين: ماجيلويه والعطار معا، عن محمد العطار، عن الحسين بن علي النيسابوري، عن إبراهيم بن محمد بن عبد الله بن موسى بن جعفر (ع)، عن الشاري عن نسيم وماريه أنه لما سقط صاحب الزمان (ع) من بطن امه سقط جاثيا على ركبتيه، رافعا سبابتيه إلى السماء ثم عطس فقال: الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله على محمد وآله، زعمت الظلمة أن حجة الله داحضة، ولو اذن لنا في الكلام لزال الشك

Ikmāl al-Dīn: On the authority of Ibrāhim Ibn Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdillah Ibn Musā Ibn Ja‘far (a.s) from al-Shāri, from Nasīm and Māriya: When the Patron of the Age fell from the abdomen of his mother, he fell hobbling on his knees, while raising his two forefingers towards the heavens. He then sneezed and said, “Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, and may Allah bless Muhammad and his household. The oppressors have assumed that the Hujja of Allah has expired. Should we be allowed to talk, doubts would perish.”

Kitab al-Ghaibah by al-Majlisi, Hadith Number # 6

Comment:

What do we understand from this hadith? Yes, that 12th Imam is Proof (Hujjah) of Allah and statement of Ahmad al-Hassan (la) ''Just as the Proof (Hujjah) of Allah upon the people is one in every age'' help us again to understand that ''Yamani'' is not Proof (Hujjah) of Allah and that Ahmad al-Hassan (la) is liar that exposed himself.

Edited by Rasul

Here is a list of questions for the Ansar... if they can answer all of these questions, than I'll happily become an Ansar and come to the call of Ahmed Al-Hassan.

I'm not even going to get into the debate about the authenticity of the Will of the Prophet hadeeth... my arguments are Assuming that the Will of Prophet that is quoted by the Ansar is true.. then please answer the following:

1. a. Assuming the will is true, how do we know that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is the same person mentioned as the hadeeth? Just because someone has the same name, doesn't really prove much. How do we know he is not a false successor of the Mahdi?

b. How do we know this is his real name and that he did not just change his name?

2. Assuming the will is true, than why do we not have similar hadiths from the remaining 11 Imams? The Will of the Prophet is not small thing. The 11 Imams have all talked about the Mahdi, is there anywhere where they have spoken of the Mahdi's successor?

3. If I don't believe in Ahmed Al-Hassan, what are the consequences? Please provide proof from Quran and Sunnah that it is mandatory to follow Ahmed Al-Hassan.

4. If Ahmed Al-Hassan is the successor, than why has he come before the Imam and not after?

5. How do we know Ahmed Al-Hassan actually exists?

Please answer all of these,not just one, all questions, and I'll be a believer.

Is Ahmad al Hassan (la) ''owner of truth'' or owner of facebook account? :D :lol:

Ahmad al-Hassan (la) says: (Scan) (Scan2)

''And I am the poor and servile servant between the hands of his Lord, I call upon the top/senior Scholars of the [different] sects and the three Divine Religions, and all the people on the Earth to a Mubahilla in order to know the owner of the truth''

إكمال الدين: ابن عبدوس، عن ابن قتيبة، عن حمدان بن سليمان، عن ابن بزيع عن حنان السراج، عن السيد بن محمد الحميري في حديث طويل يقول فيه: قلت للصادق جعفر بن محمد (ع): يابن رسول الله قد روي لنا أخبار عن آبائك (ع) في الغيبة وصحة كونها فأخبرني بمن تقع؟ فقال (ع): ستقع بالسادس من ولدي والثاني عشر من الائمة الهداة بعد رسول الله(ص) أولهم أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب (ع) وآخرهم القائم بالحق بقية الله في أرضه صاحب الزمان وخليفة الرحمان والله لو بقي في غيبته ما بقي نوح في قومه لم يخرج من الدنيا حتى يظهر فيملأ الأرض قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً

Ikmāl al-Dīn: In a long narration, al-Seyed Ibn Muhammad al-Humyari says, I said to al-Sādiq Ja‘far Ibn Muhammad (a.s), “O’ son of the Messenger of Allah, traditions have been related to us from your forefathers, peace be unto them, with regard to the occultation and the confirmation of its occurrence. Please inform me who is it going to happen to?” He said, “It will happen to the sixth from my sons, the Twelfth from the Imams of guidance after the Messenger of Allah (a.s), the first of whom is the Prince of the Believers ‘Ali Ibn Abi Tālib (a.s) and their last is the Riser with the Truth, the Cherished Redeemer of Allah on His earth, the Patron of the age and the vicegerent of the All-Merciful. By Allah, even if he should remain in his occultation as long as Noah remained in his people, he will not go from the world until he appears and fills the earth with equity and justice, as it will be replete with injustice and oppression.”

Kitab al-Ghaibah by al-Majlisi, Hadith Number # 13

Comments:

As we can see Ahmad al-Hassan (la) lie again - by claiming to be ''the owner of the truth''

''The owner of truth'' - is 12th Imam (a.j.f.s) and he is ''Riser with the Truth''

وإياكم والدجالين من ولد فاطمة، فإن من ولد فاطمة دجالين، ويخرج دجال من دجلة البصرة، وليس مني، وهو مقدمة الدجالين كلهم

"... And be careful of the Dajjals from the children of Fatima. Indeed there are some from the children of Fatima who are Dajjals. One Dajjal (Ahmad al-Hassan) will come from the river of Basra, and he is not from me, and he (Ahmad al-Hassan) is the first of all the Dajjals."

Shia References:

Source: Malahim wal fitan by Ibn Tawoos, page 249, chapter 37, Hadith Number # 362

Online Source: http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7

1358610617_ahmad-al-hassan-is-dajjal-from-basra-and-not-mahdi-yamani.jpg

However, in each doctrine the holy reformer has been mentioned in different ways:

Jewish: Elijah

Christianity: Comforter or Son of Man

Islam: Al-Mahdi

This character has also been mentioned in other faiths; however, without mentioning or specifying a certain person.

The Awaited Reformer has EMERGED

He is calling to unite under the Banner of pure and true Faith, Justice, and Equity; under the Banner of Allegiance to God (Allah). He is Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan who has been mentioned in the Will of the Prophet Muhammad pbuhapap the night before he died. He also has been mentioned in the hadiths of Ahlul Bayt pbut. He is the messenger of Imam Al-Mahdi pbuh who has been sent to all Muslims. He is the messenger of Prophet Jesus pbuh to all Christians, and Prophet Elijah (Eliyahu/Elias) pbuh to all Jews.

(salam)

can somebody please explain to me what he means, because grammatically i think he's saying that he is:

1. the "holy awaited reformer"
  2. Elijah, the comforter (in bible), al-mahdi
  3. messenger of Elijah, Jesus, al-mahdi

this is in the last bit of this webpage:

http://saviorofmankind.com/homepage/86-english-uk/slideshow/97-glad-tidings

can somebody explain .. is he claiming to be messenger or the actual people, as well as messenger? maybe my english isn't good enough.

thanks

peace

(wasalam)

also .. Son of Man .. sorry forgot that one ..

(wasalam)