Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
warisshah2012

Why Stop At Only 12 Imams? An Intellectual Query

Rate this topic

44 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

It seems I was misinformed about his children. Thank you for correcting me. He does indeed have children from his English and German model wives, giving the Ismailis atleast three candidates for their next Imam. Good luck guys.

Thanks for updating your self, however so far non has really replied my logical questions.

People raising questions regarding Imamah and this definite 12 numbers of Imam (عليه السلام) should go through book Peshawar nights. It was discussion between Shia scholar Syed Mohammed Musavi and scholars of Sunni. He visited India and was persuaded for debate in Peshawar with fellow Sunni scholars on varied topics including Imamah and discussion continued for 10 nights where Syed Musavi replied the queries on different Ulema from other sects. I am attaching link of this book that is compilation of discussion between Syed and other scholars--

Kindly go through below link and you people may download to read it later on..One of the best book on varied topics of Shia Islam..

https://www.al-Islam.org/peshawar-nights-sultan-al-waadhim-Sayyid-Muhammad-al-musawi-ash-shirazi

Syed Musavi was only 30 years old during this debate and he had answered all the queries of scholars of different faiths..

Must Read Book

1 hour ago, haidermpr said:

People raising questions regarding Imamah and this definite 12 numbers of Imam (عليه السلام) should go through book Peshawar nights. It was discussion between Shia scholar Syed Mohammed Musavi and scholars of Sunni. He visited India and was persuaded for debate in Peshawar with fellow Sunni scholars on varied topics including Imamah and discussion continued for 10 nights where Syed Musavi replied the queries on different Ulema from other sects. I am attaching link of this book that is compilation of discussion between Syed and other scholars--

Kindly go through below link and you people may download to read it later on..One of the best book on varied topics of Shia Islam..

https://www.al-Islam.org/peshawar-nights-sultan-al-waadhim-Sayyid-Muhammad-al-musawi-ash-shirazi

Syed Musavi was only 30 years old during this debate and he had answered all the queries of scholars of different faiths..

Must Read Book

we are here looking for logical responses not by hadiths.

If possible kindly share your logical responses 

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, skaswani said:

If possible kindly share your logical responses 

Brother with all due respect,

I don't have logical answers to 12 numbers of Imam ordered by Prophet (saww) and hence can't answer that...

But it looks that you are too much in intellectual debates and believe that everything can be proved through logic/intellect/reasoning etc I have great doubt about such thinking...

Kindly prove me logically that there is Allah.. It is open challenge to everyone who think that he can prove Allah using his/her intellect..Intellect doesn't have answers of all the realities.

Kindly prove logic behind 124000 messengers/Prophets selected by Allah

Kindly provide logic for ending prophethood by Allah

Kindly provide logic for praying and its different actions

Will be waiting to get logical response from your side on above questions???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

14 minutes ago, skaswani said:

Does your question demands the application of logic? 

Let me know why there were 124,000 Prophets? Please do not take the help of Qur'an or Hadith, I would like to have your logical response. 

5 hours ago, haidermpr said:

Brother with all due respect,

I don't have logical answers to 12 numbers of Imam ordered by Prophet (saww) and hence can't answer that...

But it looks that you are too much in intellectual debates and believe that everything can be proved through logic/intellect/reasoning etc I have great doubt about such thinking...

Kindly prove me logically that there is Allah.. It is open challenge to everyone who think that he can prove Allah using his/her intellect..Intellect doesn't have answers of all the realities.

Kindly prove logic behind 124000 messengers/Prophets selected by Allah

Kindly provide logic for ending prophethood by Allah

Kindly provide logic for praying and its different actions

Will be waiting to get logical response from your side on above questions???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Salam,

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason. (Qur'an al-Anfal 8:22)

I think its my right as well as duty to ask question and seek the answers with logic, isnt it?

My Logical question is, If the most Important function of Imam is "to Guide as he is called her Hadi" then how much possible that 1400 years people were blessed that they could meet/see/ask their concerns/get Prophet & Imams glimpse and we are not!

How much effective it is to seek Hadayat from a hidden Imam where we are not in contact and we cannot ask any question but have to refer our questions to Ayatullahs/Maraja/Mufti/Alims and how much we can assure that the ruling given by those learnt persons is equivalent to the Prophets & Imams & its from the infallible hadayat

How much effective is it that new problems on which the  Ayatullahs/Maraja/Mufti/Alims does Ijtihad and ensure that there will be Zero error and the Ijtihad would be as good as that we have seek the guidance from the Prophet or Imams.

Hope considering the above mention Aayat, now my questions can be entertained with logical answers :)

Jazak Allah

On 6/14/2019 at 3:02 PM, skaswani said:

2- Other/Above mentioned Prophet even had 12 disciples or Imams (with or after them) but I believe Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was very different in position & nature, by nature he was the last Nabi and after him no Prophet will come, so question is how is it possible that Imamat limit/ended on just 12 Imams

I have tried  to verify the hadith (of 12 Imams for the Ahl albayt as of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).) by the verses of Qur'an and their analysis. The links are given below:

wasalam

On 6/14/2019 at 3:02 PM, skaswani said:

3- Imams basic function is to give Hadayat & be the proof of Allah (his Hujjat) & His Authority on Earth , Unity of Command, etc

If Imams are Hadaya, then how can we be left on Ulimas and Ayatullahs for Hadayat

If Imams are Proof of Allah (Hujjat) then why we can't see them and see the Proof of Allah

If Imams are Authority, then how come we can accept authority of any Ulima / Ayatullahs

If Imams are Unity of Command, then how come we can look upon others for this function.

Hope I may get logical replies on the above mentioned questions.

The principle of ghaybah of 12 Imam is best explained by the following video of Molana Nasir Hussain in Urdu:

The other detail about the hadayah function of Imam is explained by the following links:

https://therealmahdi.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/benefit-from-an-occult-Imam/

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010

13 hours ago, skaswani said:

Salam,

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason. (Qur'an al-Anfal 8:22)

I think its my right as well as duty to ask question and seek the answers with logic, isnt it?

With the quote of very verse, kindly provide me logical answer to above raised questions by me.....

Imamah is not first thing in Deen instead it is Oneness of Allah and his presence when there was nothing..
So kindly provide logical answer for his presence?????

Then Allah sent Prophet/messengers to propagate Deen.. why he stopped at 124000? what is logical answer to that???

There was time difference between different Prophet/messengers, why Allah didn't send messengers continuously.. There are communities and nations where may be 1 or 2 messengers came throughout history of their origin.. why is it so???? Can you provide me answer who were messengers in America/India etc..and these nations are not new...they were inhabited by sons of Adam (عليه السلام)..

These important things come before the Imamah and hence all logical people should answer to these 2 valid questions without reference to Qur'an and hadiths..

Thanks

I am also expecting logical answer from you brother 

On 7/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, skaswani said:

Salam,

My Logical question is, If the most Important function of Imam is "to Guide as he is called her Hadi" then how much possible that 1400 years people were blessed that they could meet/see/ask their concerns/get Prophet & Imams glimpse and we are not!

How much effective it is to seek Hadayat from a hidden Imam where we are not in contact and we cannot ask any question but have to refer our questions to Ayatullahs/Maraja/Mufti/Alims and how much we can assure that the ruling given by those learnt persons is equivalent to the Prophets & Imams & its from the infallible hadayat

How much effective is it that new problems on which the  Ayatullahs/Maraja/Mufti/Alims does Ijtihad and ensure that there will be Zero error and the Ijtihad would be as good as that we have seek the guidance from the Prophet or Imams.

Hope considering the above mention Aayat, now my questions can be entertained with logical answers :)

Jazak Allah

wasalam.

Some so called logical questions asked by the kafirs regarding the messenger and Qur'an.

And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does Allah not speak to us or there come to us a sign?" Thus spoke those before them like their words. Their hearts resemble each other. We have shown clearly the signs to a people who are certain. 2:118

And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved. 6:8

And they say, "Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?" Say, "Indeed, Allah is Able to send down a sign, but most of them do not know." 6:37

And they say, "What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the markets? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner? 25:7

And they said, "Why was this Qur'an not sent down upon a great man from [one of] the two cities?" 43:31

Then why have there not been placed upon him bracelets of gold or come with him the angels in conjunction?" 43:53

Then, it may be that you will give up part of what is revealed to you and your breast will become straitened by it because they say: "Why has there not been sent down to him a treasure or come with him an angel?" But you are only a warner. And Allah is Disposer of all things. 11:12

Imamat is from Allah. Messenger of Allah(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) informed about 12 Imams after him.

He cannot be questioned for what He does, but they will be questioned. 21:23