Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Barabika

Imam Redha Shrine Chatrooms

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I just wanted to introduce you to a new Islamic Chatroom which has been put up by Astane Qudse Razavi (responsible for managing Imam Reza’s Holy Shrine).

Recently I found that imam reza’s shrine has started some chatrooms on Paltalk. They bring lecturers, mainly sheikhs, from mashhad and qom. You can hear them live and see them on their webcam. You can even ask them questions if you have one or give your opinion about what they are saying. Its pretty cool.

The rooms come in three languages, farsi, Arabic and English. You can get more information and details from their website imamrezashrine.com and from there choose “online chatrooms” or go directly to this link.

Wasalam

:)

Recently I found that imam reza’s shrine has started some chatrooms on Paltalk. They bring lecturers, mainly sheikhs, from mashhad and qom. You can hear them live and see them on their webcam. You can even ask them questions if you have one or give your opinion about what they are saying. Its pretty cool.

Although it is a great idea to have regular live online lectures from students in hawza, which are interactive, the lectures that I have attended in that chatroom on paltalk have been quite basic in their content and also fairly irrelevant to the issues facing our communities that I am personally aware of. Perhaps others will gain more benefit.

Paltalk is a poor platform in terms of getting good numbers for these lectures. I suggest that advertising should be done to inform those outside of paltalk, and also that there should be a stream which people can use, independent of paltalk.

(wasalam)