Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Baka

Thoughts.

Rate this topic

their not wearing hijab. why are you posting them here ?

do i watch the video, or do i lower my gaze?

confused.com

Do you go out? When you go out is everyone wearing hijab? I didn't see any flesh that can affect you that bad.... actually dw.

As for the video, this is just disgusting. Women want rights, they want that and this, men treat them badly but they laugh at a man's genitals being cut off, what a fail. not all are like that but still.

Logical...you can just listen and not watch the videos. I am sorry but I was not aware that we cannot or should not post videos like this. I thought it is fine after having seen videos showing women w/o hijab being posted here before, if I remember correctly. Further more, in the society we live in, this is common (women w/o hijab).

That is really sick to laugh at torture and mutilation. You have to be really deprived and vacant to think that is even slightly funny.

Ironically, the only person on the panel that tried to interject that it was a barabaric act and tried to get them to see this by comparing it to a man cutting off a women's breast, was the woman who is a lesbian.

Edited by Maryaam

Do you go out? When you go out is everyone wearing hijab? I didn't see any flesh that can affect you that bad.... actually dw.

As for the video, this is just disgusting. Women want rights, they want that and this, men treat them badly but they laugh at a man's genitals being cut off, what a fail. not all are like that but still.

ikr ? tell them to go back and make me a samoosa.

the thing is when you go out YOU HAVE TO, but for the video you don't have to.

That is really sick to laugh at torture and mutilation. You have to be really deprived and vacant to think that is even slightly funny.

Ironically, the only person on the panel that tried to interject that it was a barabaric act and tried to get them to see this by comparing it to a man cutting off a women's breast, was the woman who is a lesbian.

It is horrible. The part which I find particularly scary is that they had a 'fun' conversation about this on air for some time and the audience (I am assuming they were all women) seem to be amused by it. On top of this, when it came to apologising (which I am sure was 'forced' upon her), her total lack of sincerity shows that she didn't think that she had done anything wrong (and the audience's reaction was also something similar).

I am sure if a bunch of men were talking about mutilating women on TV(and saying she probably deserved it) would have lead to far worse consequences for them than any of them faced. And it would have probably made to national news so that men can be demonised as they often are.

@ The Dudes:

If you guys are serious about not watching the videos because it has non-hijabi women, then you can at least read the article. However, as I suggested before you can just listen to and not watch the clips.

Edited by Aghachan

I am sure if a bunch of men were talking about mutilating women on TV(and saying she probably deserved it) would have lead to far worse consequences for them than any of them faced. And it would have probably made to national news so that men can be demonised as they often are.

IA Men would not get away with joking about a violent act to a woman and it would be on the news for sure - in the west anyway. Cutting off a guys penis is pretty severe though so I am not sure what the equivalent mutilation would be with a woman.

However, STILL, most domestic violence victimizes women and it is still a leading cause of death of women (15-44) - usually after years of being humiliated and beaten. As sick and demented and misplaced as it is, the women who snicker at the chopped penis think it is OK because it is "payback" time for violence toward women.

I can also find and post videos of men snickering and laughing on a talk show talking about the proper way to beat a woman. There is even a video of a young Sudanese woman being whipped 100 times in public (even once across the face) as she writhes in pain and tries to crawl away. The police whipping her and those watching are openly laughing as she is screaming - including the guy filming the "event". Her crime? Wearing loose trousers under her abaya.

Cruel behaviour toward the opposite sex can be found in both men and women. We all have a long way to go.

Movies teaching people methinks. Reminds me of "I Spit On Your Grave" except that this crazy woman hadn't been subjected to the same brutality to react with this sort of "revenge".

However, STILL, most domestic violence victimizes women and it is still a leading cause of death of women (15-44) - usually after years of being humiliated and beaten. As sick and demented and misplaced as it is, the women who snicker at the chopped penis think it is OK because it is "payback" time for violence toward women.

I wanted to respond to this a while back, but didn't have time.

Perhaps you are not familiar with gender symmetry. Look in to it. Also, watch this:

http://www.youtube.c...?v=5lHmCN3MBMI. He provides links/references, much better then me having to explain the whole thing. Explore his channel, its insightful.

I can also find and post videos of men snickering and laughing on a talk show talking about the proper way to beat a woman. There is even a video of a young Sudanese woman being whipped 100 times in public (even once across the face) as she writhes in pain and tries to crawl away. The police whipping her and those watching are openly laughing as she is screaming - including the guy filming the "event". Her crime? Wearing loose trousers under her abaya.

Cruel behaviour toward the opposite sex can be found in both men and women. We all have a long way to go.

I don't think you will find such a video from a westerner country, the biggest advocates of "equality", yet for some reason these countries allow women/men to demonise men. Further more, they glorify and make comedy of violence against men, have a look at their media. Would they allow the same for women? I don't think so.

I have seen the video of Sudanese woman. It's not fair to even compare a third world country to UK and the likes. Have you seen the graphic video of two boys being beaten to death by sticks (Never seen such a cruel video before) from pakistan and their bodies hung and taken around the town on a truck? Police was watching, and many other people. laughing at the sight as it was happening. Their crime? They were accused of stealing. Oh and they were fasting when this happened to them. Had such a thing, god forbid, happened to a girl/woman in pakistan, all hell would break loose. What about a similar case where a young man was shot dead, (on video) in pakistan, accused of stealing without having a trial. Nothing.

Men suffer more and more, at the hands of men, and women. Nothing is being done about it. It is really sad that we dedicate most of our time and effort towards making men out to be wild beast and "liberating" women from their cluthes.

Edited by Baka