Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
azhar-karbalai72

The Sufyani(La), The Yamani And The Khorasani

Rate this topic

So, I am a new member, and it was through this site that I learned of the three people I have mentioned in the topic. So I wish to make a few points clear. Please help me, as I have doubts. So moving on...

The Sufyani,

I know he is evil, will rise after King Abdullah's deaths, will rape women and kill children. So I have no doubts about who he really is

The Khorasani

This one confuses me. What I have surmised from this hadith ("There will be three appearances in one year, one month and one day. The Sufyani, the Khurasani and the Yamani. The standard of guidance will not be among them, except the standard of the Yamani, because he will summon (people) to the truth." Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as)) is that the Khorasani is an evil person. Read up on Shaul Mofaz. He might be the evil Khorasani.

However, there is one other hadith which says: “If you see the black banners coming from the direction of Khurasân, then go to them, even if you have to crawl, because among them will be Allah’s Caliph the Mahdî.”.

So, I think that the evil Khorasani won't be living in Iran, while the army of black flags is the army of the Seyyed Khorasani and Shuayb bin Salih

Yamani = hassan nasrallah

Khorassani = sayed ali khomeini

Sufyani = either abdullah of jordan or adnan al aroor

Its not that khorassani will be bad, its the fact khorassani and sufyani will be demolitiong each other while yemani will call to guidance and be turned down by a lot of Muslims.

Np brother just keep in mind that Khorassan and the black flags are already among us. The black flags are demanding their rights(nuclear rights) and they are being turned down.

Iran. Preparing and paving the way for the master of our time

Lol u fools read my post again. I said the black flags are demanding their rights. In hadiths it says they will demand their rights, they will be rejected and they will wage wars. So dont try to rain ur stupidity on me go somewhere else where someone cares about u.

To the brothers that care, only after the zilzal(earthquake) will we be able to tell whom the abqa and sufyani are

The hadith states an earthquake that kills 100,000+ in alsham and then three flags rise

Al abqa

Al ashab

Al sufyani

Al ashab will be the governer of al sham at the time as historic books claim and subhanallah the sheik ali korani told us ashab does indeed mean asad

Lmao u fools read my post again. I said the black flags are demanding their rights. In hadiths it says they will demand their rights, they will be rejected and they will wage wars. So dont try to rain ur stupidity on me go somewhere else where someone cares about u.

To the brothers that care, only after the zilzal(earthquake) will we be able to tell whom the abqa and sufyani are

The hadith states an earthquake that kills 100,000+ in alsham and then three flags rise

Al abqa

Al ashab

Al sufyani

Al ashab will be the governer of al sham at the time as historic books claim and subhanallah the sheik ali korani told us ashab does indeed mean asad

so your prideful and insulting to a brother now that shows what kind of muslim you are , this and other things are the reason for the delay of our imam of the time (as) . dnt fight fire with fire it will cause destruction rather water with fire as it turns it down, it aint my buisness but dont be harsh to anyone in here, theres no need for you to say that nobody cares for him because i do care for him he is a brother and i will not let you hert his feelings if they were hert, fear Allah bro same applies for me as im weak and have faults and errors wich i regret and repent of

Subhanallah how everytime I explain things we ward off left instead of focusing on the main topic.

Leave the nonsens behind and focus on the main idea here, the forces are all moved in on the borders of Syria...

This is a huge sign

Artat bin Al-Munzir said: "If the Turks and Romans (in alliance) amass their armies and a village in Damascus experiences Khusf (land collapse), and a group of people fall off the western end of their mosque, then three banners will be raised in AshSham: Abqa', As'Hab (reddish, white man), and Sufyani. A man in Damascus will be besieged, then killed with those who are with him.  Two men from Bani Sufyan will appear (probably As'Hab  and Sufyani), the second one will be the victorious. Once the support armies of Abqa' approach, the Sufyani defeats them. He (Sufyani) will kill the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) in Qirqisia (an ancient city in Eastern Syria) until the foxes in the land satisfy their hunger from their flesh (of the Turks and Romans)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

Edited by Abbas0

Its not that khorassani will be bad, its the fact khorassani and sufyani will be demolitiong each other while yemani will call to guidance and be turned down by a lot of Muslims.

You don't know who the Yamani, Khorassani and Sufyani are. You have no proof. Don't misguide the brother. Allahu A3lam. I could easily say that the Yamani was Sayed Musa for example, but that would just be preference. We don't know, so don't throw around opinions like they're facts. Pancake.

Cheers.

The khorassani has a sign in the palm of his hand. Check.

Yemani comes with a yellow flag calling to truth and guidance. Check.

Sufyani is still an unknown

The king of saudi is said to be braindead in other words his death is very very near

My job is to only warn and If im wrong its ok Allah swt will correct it soon enuff.

Btw dont critisize me if u dont like my knowledge then pass by peacefully without a single word. Im in Iraq right now and im presenting the iraqi ppls thoughts. Of course u guys culd watch sheik ali korani's youtube videos that describe all im saying and its only to the ones who seek the truth!

And ill end it with a salamialaykoom not cheers like whiteboys

The khorassani has a sign in the palm of his hand. Check.

Yemani comes with a yellow flag calling to truth and guidance. Check.

Sufyani is still an unknown

The king of saudi is said to be braindead in other words his death is very very near

My job is to only warn and If im wrong its ok Allah swt will correct it soon enuff.

Btw dont critisize me if u dont like my knowledge then pass by peacefully without a single word. Im in Iraq right now and im presenting the iraqi ppls thoughts. Of course u guys culd watch sheik ali korani's youtube videos that describe all im saying and its only to the ones who seek the truth!

And ill end it with a salamialaykoom not cheers like whiteboys

Whatever, still not enough proof. Who cares if you're in iraq? I don't care if you're on the moon. Plus, how lovely of you to end it with Assalamulaykum, such a gentle man.

P.s I am not a white man. I am not even a man (thank God).

My dearest Abbas0,

S/A

I really truly hope you don't take this the wrong way. As your brother in religion, I am obliged to be like your mirror and inform you that, although the information you provide is mostly very interesting, dear brother, you at times express yourself too strongly. I have seen you referring to at least two people as "fools" and once I was very surprised to see you reply to someone's innocent question as the dumest thing you have ever heard in your life and order them to get out of ignorance. I think this is a bit too strong. AIIah (swt) says to the Prophet (saww) that if he had not been gentle with the people, everyone would have scattered from around him. Don't get me wrong: I myself am constantly prone to such errors. I perhaps have snapped back at others and maybe made mistakes. And so I will not say do this or be like that. I will just inform you of what I see as a third party and let you decide what to do with the information as you see fit.

I hope you don't feel upset at me. My intention is good. AIIah bless you brother for your efforts in bringing this interesting information to the forum.

About the topic: AbduIIah is apparently alive and well again, although I always say that the man can't live forever (alhaduIiIah). Age and health conditions aren't helping him.

I will also check out Sheikh Korani. Shukran for that.

Regards,

Madzi

Thx for ur kind words and I apologize to you and/or anyone else I insulted or may have offended. I find it fraustrating when I try to educate ppl a little and they dont listen, but I guess this is common in life. For years ive been saying to myself how can they possibly drop a chemical bomb on the syrian ppl and move in on bashar and now its so close to happening:

http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=276916

Edited by Abbas0

On 12/2/2012 at 8:07 PM, Abbas0 said:

proof any ??? book page number any ????

On 12/8/2012 at 3:13 PM, Tima said:

Whatever, still not enough proof. Who cares if you're in iraq? I don't care if you're on the moon. Plus, how lovely of you to end it with Assalamulaykum, such a gentle man.

P.s I am not a white man. I am not even a man (thank God).

can you proof this ???

On 12/1/2012 at 7:04 PM, azhar-karbalai72 said:

So, I am a new member, and it was through this site that I learned of the three people I have mentioned in the topic. So I wish to make a few points clear. Please help me, as I have doubts. So moving on...

The Sufyani,

I know he is evil, will rise after King Abdullah's deaths, will rape women and kill children. So I have no doubts about who he really is

The Khorasani

This one confuses me. What I have surmised from this hadith ("There will be three appearances in one year, one month and one day. The Sufyani, the Khurasani and the Yamani. The standard of guidance will not be among them, except the standard of the Yamani, because he will summon (people) to the truth." Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as)) is that the Khorasani is an evil person. Read up on Shaul Mofaz. He might be the evil Khorasani.

However, there is one other hadith which says: “If you see the black banners coming from the direction of Khurasân, then go to them, even if you have to crawl, because among them will be Allah’s Caliph the Mahdî.”.

So, I think that the evil Khorasani won't be living in Iran, while the army of black flags is the army of the Seyyed Khorasani and Shuayb bin Salih

is that clear ???

@Abbas0 my dear brother I would caution not to be too definitive on the Identity of the Khurasani, Yamani, and/or Sufiyani and Dajjal. As these are only speculations based on educated analysis of the current situation. The reality of this is with Allah and we should not try to pigeon-hole our conclusions when someone is inquiring.

Having said this i caution everyone on this chat to be aware that is an online forum and if you are in possession of certain knowledge which can be in relationship to the rising of Imam Al Hujjah (AS) please be careful you are very selective with whom you share this and how. I will neither deny your claims about what you posted nor affirm them just my advice is be careful.

Dear All Assalam o alaikum,

I dont understand on what ground people are so judgmental here. Mr. Abbas are almost forcing us to believe that this or that are some one mentioned in Hadith. He tried to reason his answer with one particular hadith and forget to mention other hadith. Imam Sadiq as also mentioned that Sufyani, Yamani and Khorasani would come like beads of rosary one after other. There is no sign of Sufyani yet, then how he can be so sure about Khorasani and Yamani. 

Though it is true a lot of things are happening now and am also sure we are living in the era of advent and Insha Allah soon will happen. 

On 06/12/2012 at 10:57 PM, Murtada said:

(salam)

What the heck? Why are you assigning these roles without having absolute knowledge about this? Suddenly black flags represent nuclear rights?

Salam I m new in this forum 

Also sorry for my english but my mother language is french

Having say that your remarks his interesting I think we all forget sabar and we rush to make conclusions (who is who) we should calmly wait .pray.do sabar

Wasalam

On 2 December 2012 at 1:04 AM, azhar-karbalai72 said:

The Sufyani,

The Khorasani

The khorsani will come out as a standard with a black standard, " Allah has a treasure in talkan neither gold nor silver, 12 thousand in khorsan, their slogan is Ahmed Ahmed , they are lead by a young man " I don't think the gov of Iran is khorsani simply because there's no Ahmed as supreme leader or president, nor is he young, nor is the flag of Iran black . Khorsani will be a response to sufyani like Hezbollah is a response to Isis. There black flags aren't the ones to launch the final attack on sufyani rather they will come out to sucure south Iraq the Shia capitals, the yamani will be present during the time, he will be a figure to bring people to him and a figure of peace, ofcourse the khorsani and yamani must take Shia capitals so I think they might join that war however there final war will be when the imam arrives which should be around Muharram as for khorsani and yamani around Ramadan. The white banners are Yemeni and black are khorsani , once the imam arrives new banners also black and that's the final campaign to take sufyani 

On 3 December 2012 at 2:07 AM, Abbas0 said:

Lol