Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
tehzeebelcknow

Is Anal Sex Allowed In Shia's Or Not ?

Rate this topic

most discussed topic whether anal sex is allowed in Shia's or not ?

some studies i found it is allowed in Shia's or some majority denies it .

if it is not allowed my question is touching of anal or kissing anal is also not allowed or allowed?

this type problem occur already in shia's what they do according teaching of Islam.

i personally think its wrong. theres other pleasures. I mean the non Muslims ban it and its even illegal in some states. Use common sense :)

FullTimeShiaMan

Inserting a penis into the anus is haram for health and moral reasons I believe, but sex toys or fingers are allowed. Btw this is what I have come across searching online, so you should do the same first. Go to more than one source and see what they say, most if not all will say what I have but just double check.

Edited by Crimson

Oh and you can get aids from that stuff

Inserting a penis into the anus is haram for health and moral reasons I believe, but sex toys or fingers are allowed. Btw this is what I have come across searching online, so you should do the same first. Go to more than one source and see what they say, most if not all will say what I have but just double check.

fingers are allowed ? ewwwwwwwwwww thats just nasty ewwwwww

Oh and you can get aids from that stuff

fingers are allowed ? ewwwwwwwwwww thats just nasty ewwwwww

Yeah you are allowed, the only restrictions when it comes to sex between the husband and wife in Islam is that:

- They can't have sexual intercourse and obviously the man can't perform oral sex on the wife during menstruation

- It's prohibited for the mans private parts to enter the woman through her anus (Anal intercourse basically)

As long as you don't break those rules, everything else is allowed.

Please, don't spread nonsense. I'm quite sure that inserting any foreign object into any place is haram, and anal sex is considered highly makruh with the wife's permission, and haram without permission.

Please, don't spread nonsense. I'm quite sure that inserting any foreign object into any place is haram, and anal sex is considered highly makruh with the wife's permission, and haram without permission.

Lol nonsense? What Quranic verse or hadiths did you read that tells you "inserting a foriegn object" is haram? I would like to know if I'm wrong. Btw anal sex is still haram even with the wife's permission but if it wasn't with the wife's permission wouldn't that be rape too :S

Edited by Crimson

Lol nonsense? What Quranic verse or hadiths did you read that tells you "inserting a foriegn object" is haram? I would like to know if I'm wrong. Btw anal sex is still haram even with the wife's permission but if it wasn't with the wife's permission wouldn't that be rape too :S

My information is from the websites of Ayatollahs Khamenei and Sistani, and the book Marriage and Morals by Syed Muhammad Rizvi.

Therefore the majority of the Shi'ah mujtahids have derived two conclusions: (l) that anal intercourse is not haram but strongly disliked (karahatan shadidah) provided the wife agrees to it. (2) and if she does not agree to it, then all mujtahids say that it is precautionarily wajib to refrain from it. (See the fatawa of all contemporary mujtahids in their annotations to al-'Urwatu'l-Wuthqa, p. 628)

Hello? Could you maybe next time actually check the sources before commenting?

My information is from the websites of Ayatollahs Khamenei and Sistani, and the book Marriage and Morals by Syed Muhammad Rizvi.

Hello? Could you maybe next time actually check the sources before commenting?

But that's only about anal intercourse (Inserting the penis into the vigiana)... Where did he specifically say inserting a finger or object into the wife's anus for sexual pleasure it haram, provide quotes or whatever that specifically say it's haram.... We know that the intercourse part is, I already said that :S

... Guys, guys, you should really like take control of your hormonal horses or something. Seriously ... just seriously ... just plain bloody seriously ... most members here are teenagers.

There's more to life than sex [of any kind], looks, marriage, mutah, gurls n bois n heart-breaks etc. This place should be named PinkChat now. Regardless ...

Dude, if you are inserting the CD, why not keep it simple and put it in the default slot? Why get all fancy? It's not like you're gonna get a different film from different slots. A movie is a movie, no matter what DVD Player or slot you use. But then again, this is coming from a broken ol' bum who doesn't have a DVD Player [and is saving his brand-new-seal-packed DVD for the special, most expensive (and beautiful) DVD Player].

I hope I made ... my point.

Edited by The Exalted One

Crimson seems to be posting 'wrong' material, the extreme example is this:

the only restrictions when it comes to sex between the husband and wife in Islam is that:

- They can't have sexual intercourse.

I'll be deleting Crimson's posts, unless references are posted up.

This thread may be useful regarding the issue of foreign objects:

Edited by Haji 2003

the only restrictions when it comes to sex between the husband and wife in Islam is that:

http://www.shiachat....__hl__ vibrator

"They can't have sexual intercourse and obviously the man can't perform oral sex on the wife during menstruation"

... Guys, guys, you should really like take control of your hormonal horses or something. Seriously ... just seriously ... just plain bloody seriously ... most members here are teenagers.

There's more to life than sex [of any kind], looks, marriage, mutah, gurls n bois n heart-breaks etc. This place should be named PinkChat now. Regardless ...

Dude, if you are inserting the CD, why not keep it simple and put it in the default slot? Why get all fancy? It's not like you're gonna get a different film from different slots. A movie is a movie, no matter what DVD Player or slot you use. But then again, this is coming from a broken ol' bum who doesn't have a DVD Player [and is saving his brand-new-seal-packed DVD for the special, most expensive (and beautiful) DVD Player].

I hope I made ... my point.

It is not a matter of inserting CD's through the front slot or through a exhaust port at the back, but rather a matter of knowledge. Everyone deserves to (and has a duty to) know the permissibility and/or recommendations of various practices.

Let me know when you guys discuss some newest kink flying around.

I mean, it's so-totally worth knowing.

Imagine we closed this thread at this point and then the OP sees we don't have sufficient proof as to why it's not allowed, then go goes an does the act... We would have played a part which led him to his sin.

Just some stats... 5 ppl are checking out your kinky link at this moment. I agree, the question asked in this old thread was little confusing.

Was salaam..

OP: the tags you have given with the post are sinister. This is not a Shia problem. This is a genuine human issue.

1. Male to Male gay sex is totally forbidden, extremely haram, and the sharia punishment is extremely harsh.

2. Husband to wife anal is allowed but extremely makrooh and that only if wife allows. This happens in certain conditions when wife can not take it from the front due to certain medical conditions. (Based on Ay. Khoi, Sistani, and Shirazi fatwa)

3. Husband to wife anal is haram (not allowed) if wife does not allow it. (Based on Ay. Khoi, Sistani, and Shirazi fatwa)

So basically woman is in the driving seat here.

4. Inserting a foreign object anywhere in anybody is haram for sexual purposes. There are famous Hadith of Aimah about it.

5. Wife to Husband anal insertion (using an external device which happens in ME and West) is haram as well and amounts to gay sex..

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Just some stats... 5 ppl are checking out your kinky link at this moment. I agree, the question asked in this old thread was little confusing.

Was salaam..

OP: the tags you have given with the post are sinister. This is not a Shia problem. This is a genuine human issue.

1. Male to Male gay sex is totally forbidden, extremely haram, and the sharia punishment is extremely harsh.

2. Husband to wife anal is allowed but extremely makrooh and that only if wife allows. This happens in certain conditions when wife can not take it from the front due to certain medical conditions.

3. Husband to wife anal is haram (not allowed) if wife does not allow it. So basically woman is in the driving seat here.

4. Inserting a foreign object anywhere in anybody is haram for sexual purposes. There are famous Hadith of Aimah about it.

5. Wife to Husband anal insertion (using an external device which happens in ME and West) is haram as well and amounts to gay sex.

Now get ready for certain halal Sunni fatwas I'm going to post pretty soon, which allow sex with daughters and mothers. Get ready !!! You bad-tehzeeb-lacknow.

First point you made (one in bold) I thought it's still haram if the wife agreed to it? So because it's not officially haram if the wife does agree to it and they do it, would they still have sinned or no? Btw who is this ruling from?

Second point you made, wth :blink:

Anal Sex is really bad for health issues. Even a Wikipedia page might tell you the dangers of this practice, not to mention your manhood will be exposed to your SO's fecal germs.

*Shrugs*

Crimson's Post #18 (I am not quoting it, if the Mod wishes to delete his post, then it won't show up; ever)

Dude, WTH?

*Even more Shrugs*

Anal Sex is really bad for health issues. Even a Wikipedia page might tell you the dangers of this practice, not to mention your manhood will be exposed to your SO's fecal germs.

*Shrugs*

Crimson's Post #18 (I am not quoting it, if the Mod wishes to delete his post, then it won't show up; ever)

Dude, WTH?

*Even more Shrugs*

What... it's true, not my rule lol...

Edited by Crimson

From Sayyid Rohani's Fiqh as-Sadiq:

المشهور بين الاصحاب انه يكره ( الوطء في الدبر ) للجائز وطئها

ولا يكون ذلك حراما ، وعن السيد في الانتصار والشيخ في الخلاف وابن زهرة في الغنية

والحلي في السرائر دعوى الاجماع عليه ، وعن التذكرة ذهب علمائنا الى كراهة اتيان

النساء في ادبارهن وانه ليس بمحرم ، وعن القميين وابن حمزة والشيخ الرازي والراوندي

في اللباب والسيد ابي المكارم صاحب بلابل القلاقل القول بالحرمة ، وادعى بعض

الفضلاء سماع ذلك ممن قوله حجة .

The famous view amongst companions (i.e. Shi`i fuqaha) is that "sexual intercourse in the posterior" is dislike (i.e. makrooh) for the one whose intercourse is permissible, and that is not haram. And from the Sayyid (Murtada) in al-Intisar, the Shaykh (Tusi) in al-Khilaf, Ibn Zuhra in al-Ghaniyya, (Ibn Idris) al-Hili in as-Sara'ir, there is the appeal of ijma` (consensus) upon it. And from at-Tadhkira our scholars have gone to the karaha of approaching (i.e. intercourse) women in their posteriors and that it is not forbidden. And from the Qummis, Ibn Hamza, Shaykh ar-Razi, ar-Rawandi in al-Lubab, Sayyid Abi 'l-Makarim the author of Balabil al-Qalaqil, (there is) the saying of forbiddence. And some of the righteous have appealed to the hearing of that from whom whose saying is a proof (hujja).