Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HamzaTR

Ayatullah Motahhari's Speech About Palestine

Rate this topic

eh..while Iran is trying to champion the freedom of Palestinian putting its own people at risk, Hamas has already denounced the Asad's regime regardless of all the helps it has done for them over the years practically supporting them in all ways, and if it comes between choosing some crazy sunni\wahabi group agains Iran, if they do pay more than Iran, I have no doubt they would prefer that group over Iran.

Imam Ali (as) said that we have brothers in Islam and in Humanity. The innocent Israeli kid who dies by random missiles dropped by the Umari Hamas is as innocent as the Palestinian kid that was killed by Zionist bombs.

Edited by faithfuls.org

eh..while Iran is trying to champion the freedom of Palestinian putting its own people at risk, Hamas has already denounced the Asad's regime regardless of all the helps it has done for them over the years practically supporting them in all ways, and if it comes between choosing some crazy sunni\wahabi group agains Iran, if they do pay more than Iran, I have no doubt they would prefer that group over Iran.

Imam Ali (as) said that we have brothers in Islam and in Humanity. The innocent Israeli kid who dies by random missiles dropped by the Umari Hamas is as innocent as the Palestinian kid that was killed by Zionist bombs.

LOL Obviously you've never even been the Palestine/Israel. I've been there and Israeli kids are brainwashed and want to kill Palestinians more than the adults do. Israelis are the enemies of humanity as they've displayed over and over again by attacking anyone, Muslim, Jew, Christian or otherwise, who stands in their way.

Edited by AllahAkbar

LOL Obviously you've never even been the Palestine/Israel. I've been there and Israeli kids are brainwashed and want to kill Palestinians more than the adults do. Israelis are the enemies of humanity as they've displayed over and over again by attacking anyone, Muslim, Jew, Christian or otherwise, who stands in their way.

Exactly. This video is interesting and I find relevant.

Here's also the Youtube version of the video the OP posted:

The video I shared last week about Sunnis going destroying Shia mosques and saying Allahu Akbar, a little kid ran in front of the TV and also said "Allahu Akbar".

And you think Palestinian kids grow up with love for Israelies?

There is no doubt Israel is the aggressor and my prayers go with Palestine and Palestinians but one thing I know from my humble understanding that Allah (swt) doesn't keep people in oppression for 60+ years. This is all because of of incorrect teachings about Islam being spread among Palestinians I know first hand as I have known many palestinians.

Again my prayer goes to them and their freedom but I don't believe it will happen until they recognize the authority of Ahlulbayt and start truely repenting and follow Ahlulbayt.

When salahadeen (or whatever hell his name was) who invaded egypt and turned al-azhar university to a Sunni university from a Shia university and burned many books of Ahlulbayt and Shias then Palestine and remainder of his mess are so called sheikhs and mullas of Palestine run that land and who teach some crazy stuff to their kids.

I stand firm on what I said, the Israeli kid and Palestinian kid are both equally innocent.

Edited by faithfuls.org

There is no doubt Israel is the aggressor and my prayers go with Palestine and Palestinians but one thing I know from my humble understanding that Allah (swt) doesn't keep people in oppression for 60+ years. This is all because of of incorrect teachings about Islam being spread among Palestinians I know first hand as I have known many palestinians

So..... the Shia of Iraq...?

lol How about all the Shia all throughout history. Virtually every single Imam and their followers were oppressed.

Yes but the oppression was different not the way Palestinians are going through. (with exception of Ahlulbayt and their immediate followers)

My point is that they, the Palestinains, and Arabs, need to dump bukhari, and start reading nahjulbalagha, then they will get it why they are in such a mess. Their leaders are the problem and have been the problem for over 1400 years.

I have had many Palestinian friends they are just misled by their own leaders and so called muslim sheikhs.

Everyone knows the problem in the Muslim world is concept of leadership am I wrong?

I agree with faithfuls,

An oppressed nation should not be oppressor themselves..and cannot be. In the case of Palestinians that is what and how they are, one day they cry foul for being oppressed, the next day they go and join Takfiri groups in Iraq, Syria, Pak and etc... and kill people on the basis of sect and join civil wars.

• Palestinians sided with Saddam against Iran; they have already done and showed their true identity, for being racist Sunni Arabs.
  • Palestinians sided with Alqaida groups against Iraqi civilians who are bombed till this day.
  • Palestinians sided with Ahl-Khalifa, a Zionist puppet who hosts American fifth fleet, against the people of Bahrain because of sectarian issues.
  • Palestinians sided again, with the Zionist networks against Assad, as faithful said, against a regime that helped them for yrs

They become Jihadists against Muslim populations very quick, but forget everything about their own land and country.

People don't runaway in millions to Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and elsewhere if they are serious about freedom of their country... They sacrifice millions to get their independence, just like the Afghans lost close to 2 million people and fought the Russian/Communists from every single street to kick out the occupiers.

Over the last 60 yrs the number of Palestinians killed does not exceed tens of thousands and close to 7 thousands imprisoned. But, in Iraq hundreds of times of this number people were killed, tortured, imprisoned at the hands of these cruel rulers like Saddam whom Palestinians supported.

Edited by Noah-

Salaams

I am completely in agreement that we should spread awareness of what is happening in Palestine today through the compassion Shia's have been taught by our perfect role models.

But we should note that those in Palestine, generally are very hardcore sunni's and dislike the Shia. Today we cry out about Palestine so much but Bahrain seems to be forgotten, those Shia's attacked in Saudi and Pakistan, we seem to forget. As the minority we are, we have more responsibility to bring to attention what is happening to Shia's in Muslim countries, rather than sitting back because the state is so called Muslim.

In addition to this and with all due respect to the Ayatullah, it escapes my logic as to how with such certainty it can be stated what Imam Hussain would say today, this choice of words can misguide several and maybe I do not understand it properly or the translation is flawed but surely we cannot stand today and with such certainty say, If Imam Hussain was here today his slogan would be Palestine and we should mourn by thinking of the Shimr of today. There is a difference with Shimr of then and the so called Shimr of now.

Israel is our friend??

That was a really pathetic comment on your behalf.

With all due respect to Mod :)

Israel is def. an enemy. We and Palestinians had common enemy so enemy of my enemy is my friend but is done. Lebanon is mainly liberated if we stopped there so many Shias would not be killed. But we wanted more and we were worng.

I do believe we need to help Palestinians as a humanterian cause, but that is it. They adher to incorrect version of Islam that doesn't recognize Ahlulbayt and they have stood up to Shias and supported Shia's enemies many times and if they have to do it again, I have no doubt they do it.

I sincerly don't see a lot of difference between them and Zinionist Jews. They are two sides of the same coin.

It is in particular not any Iran's business. I think if IRI, instead of sending a ton of money to Hamas and etc, would send it to west and US and etc making peaceful mosques, Intellectual Islamic centers, and universities, followers of Ahlulbayt would be double maybe triple of what they are today out here.

But again, I could be wrong I know very little and may Allah(swt) forgive me if I am wrong on this issue.

Edited by faithfuls.org

Israel is not our enemy

what about the shia in Bahrain , Yeman, Pakistan, Afghanistan ?

of course israel and america are our enemy,,,,,they are the enimies of shia in Bahrain , Yeman, Pakistan, Afghanistan..............no doubt.....

but why you had said that Israel is not our enemy..? :blink:

Yes but the oppression was different not the way Palestinians are going through. (with exception of Ahlulbayt and their immediate followers)

My point is that they, the Palestinains, and Arabs, need to dump bukhari, and start reading nahjulbalagha, then they will get it why they are in such a mess. Their leaders are the problem and have been the problem for over 1400 years.

I have had many Palestinian friends they are just misled by their own leaders and so called muslim sheikhs.

Everyone knows the problem in the Muslim world is concept of leadership am I wrong?

Okay, that has nothing to do with why we should not support Palestine based on the fact that they're oppressed.