Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Logical Islam

What Happens To The 6.75b Non Shias?

Rate this topic

250m shias, exluding the ones who worship Imam Ali a.s among other deviant sects.

6.75b non shias.

so we all die in 100 years, how will God judge us ?

IF only the shia's go to heaven if they were good THEN the 6.75b non shia's will be sent to hell? what if they never heard of shiasm, they did not to themselves believe it to be right ect, and worshipped God and followed the Quran?

IF God will judge people according to how they were, what's the use of being a shia anyway? why have a true sect where only a MINORITY follow and the majority don't? all these duas we do, the majority of the world does not do, and God will still treat them equally , so what's the use in us doing it and giving us the extra work?

This is not a challenge, but merely a philosophical question.

+ i am a shia for 18 years guys, and even i could not say without a doubt we are right. We are more right than the rest, but even we have things here and there our own mawlanas disagree on ect.

Imam Mahdi a.s. is meant to come and sort out our religion because we deviate right?

Aslamoalaikum

( how will God judge us ?) God knows better. If we have known this then i think there would have been no sects in Islam and other religions. :D

( IF only the shia's go to heaven if they were good THEN the 6.75b non shia's will be sent to hell? ) All the knowledgeable scholars are of the view that heaven is for all sects of Islam even a non muslim can enter paradise if he is a believer such as christian jew etc..... in the past there had been christians who defended and died for Holy Prophet (pbuh) and his progeny (as) there is a book written by an ex-christian in this context his name is mateen josh and the name of his book is "Christians who defended and died for Prophet Muhammad and his family"

( God will judge people according to how they were, what's the use of being a shia anyway?) brother if shia doctrine clicks to your mind and heart then follow it otherwise it is not compulsory as in Quran chapter 2 verse number 256 states " There is no compulsion in religion"........

moreover it was a good question i appreciate. thanks

Edited by swords of shiasm

"men will be the fuel of hell fire" so there is no question of majority thing.

but for shias i think most of us wd also go to hell. if i were to judge; then i wd throw myself into hell.

there was wahab nasrani(ra) martyred alongside imam hussain(as) in karbala. he was a christian then he converted to islam. the point is he was a beliver earlier also and later also(when he converted). the conversion thing is mere words used in this world to explain.so irrespective of sects or religion anyone cd go to heaven.

i say we leave it to God to judge. lets not point names at non muslims saying they will go to hell , and because we endlessly chant in a different language we deserve heaven.

If a noble lady like mother theresa is condemned to hell without any trail because he was not a muslim, surely that isn't fair.

So i'll let God decide. i'm a muslim but that's all to it. no-one can say so and so will go to heaven or hell.

i hope no-one enters hell. when i see a human being suffering, i think, that could be me

So your 18...

God is going to judge each person on their action, the non believers would probably be asked to why they never submitted to god but surly they cant be sent to hell straight away if they have done some good in this dunya. If you are not aware of islam then I dont think you well be punished like someone that knows about it, yet ignores it. Id imagen god sending them to heaven first and then hell for not believing or maybe he will reward them in this dunya and send them to hell in ahikiera.

I dont think being a shia is going to give you a green card to heaven. Their are levels of heaven and hell so the punishment and rewards are going to be fair, so this is going to distinguish between who has done more to please god and who hasnt. Therefore the duas you make might not of been gone to waste.

Being the majority does not always mean your right the truth can be held by minority, its not about qaunitity but quality.

People like ghandi and mother thearease did good, and suffered so its hard to determine if their going to be punished for not believing in Allah. I dont think anyone is in a position to say the will go hell for sure, god is merciful.

Thats what I think....

^ to add to that, i am lucky i am 18. some kids die at 13. How will God judge them? what if they became murderers at 20, but because they died at 13, were not given the chance to murder, YET they still did not murder so can not be accountable for it ?

God however, knows what i do not know.

Uh, I dont get what your trying to say their but if you know Mary Bell cases she was convicted for murdering two toddlers at the age of 11. If am not wrong she was jailed for 12 years. However I dont think she will be judged, on the same level as an adult will be judged and her circumestances were different. Her mother was a prostitute, so God might not punish her as much because of the eniverment she was in and her mother can be held partly accountable for her action.

But then again one can argue that if the girl killed two toddlers then surly she knew what she was doing so she will get a full punishment.

God can see the bigger picture he will now what made a certain person do a that action. Your life story is with him and you cant deny your intenations nor actions.

Not sure if you were talking about predestination, but if they were detemind to murder and they never then surly they did an act that saved them from becoming a murder.

(salam)

It is likely that the non-Shia who have never heard of Shia Islam, or have been brain-washed to believe that it's a corrupt belief, will be judged according to their actions. But, in these days, we have many resources that allow one to learn about all religions, so I think that those who are lazy, or can't be bothered to research about religion, should be punished.

It's fair to an extent, because they havnt had time to do bad, so hitler as child would of went to heaven if he had not done anything bad. But if he died as a child and did bad then surly he will get punished.

Their life was taking at a young age so surly they should see good in the ahikira. It might sound like a easy pass to heaven but you never know maybe its best if they want early because they might of caused fitna or more evil to the dunya. Then you have the argument were people will say god has favouried some by taking the lifes away at an young age. But what if he just saved us from beast's that would of been worse then hitler?

Nothing is fair when you think of it, but some people might of been selected to stay so they can improve and get closer to god. Struggles can either push you away from god or closer. Their must be a benefit in everything we go throu. Cant determine if its completely fair because I dont know the reasons behind or the motives of god.

Somethings might be better for us to face,then die and not be able to fix.

As an takruhu chaiaana wa hua keerian lakum.

Personally, I don't believe that heaven is solely reserved for Shi'is. Those of us who were born in this path are lucky so we have a greater responsibility on this Earth. We must have passed the test in Alam-e dhar in order to have been born Shia.

Being Shi'i doesn't mean we are free to sin or whatnot. We will still be judged according to our actions and how we lived our lives. Non-Shi'is come in different categories. I believe that those who openly seek to destroy tashayyu' and insult our faith will go to hell. However, if someone hasn't been convinced of our faith then they are jahil (ignorant) and will be judged according to their own deeds. I still believe that in the afterlife they will be tested by God and asked if they believe in the truth after its been presented to them. I've heard that some people will be so stubborn that they will still reject it.

At the end of the day, God hasn't created us just that he can punish us. Out of all his names the Surah's start with Bismillah AL RAHMAN AL RAHEEM. I'm sure there's a reason behind it..

Edited by DoubleAgent4

Only shias will go to jannah yes Prophet saws has clearly mention hadith e thaqlayn to be on a right path then why people are confused ? There only one Quran and ahlebayt in this world there's no doubt on that we have to follow him that's it

The path is clear it's just that people have some dust in their eyes who said to make some common people as a khalifatul muslimeen ?

Who gave the musslim ummah rite to choose the leader of Islam ?

Maula ali as is a shifaat and hope of aakhera.

250m shias, exluding the ones who worship Imam Ali a.s among other deviant sects.

6.75b non shias.

except quranists, all sects believe that only their sect is going to jannah and all other 72 sects are hell bound . the hadith of 72 sects has turned your religion into inhumane cult. taliban kill shi'ites and other people and do not feel any problem because they believe that they are the followers of the "saved sect". and all their atrocities will be forgiven by their Allah for being on right sect,the same is true for other sects.

They burn in hell bahaha...

a shia with taliban mentality .lol

Here is a good joke on sects of islam.

Jamz Green

Once I saw a guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?" He said, "A Muslim." I said, "Me, too! Shia or Sunni?" He said, "Sunni." I said, "Me, too! What madhab?" He said, "H

anafi." I said, "Me, too! Deobandi or Barelvi?" He said, "Barelvi." I said, "Me, too! Tanzeehi or Tafkeeri?"

He said, "Tanzeehi." I said, "Me, too! Tanzeehi Azmati or Tanzeehi Farhati?" He said, "Tanzeehi Farhati." I said, "Me, too!"

“Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Uloom Ajmer, or “Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat?" He said, " Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat."

I said, "Die, kaafir!" and I pushed him over..

Once I saw a guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?" He said, "A Muslim." I said, "Me, too! Shia or Sunni?" He said, "Shia." I said, "Me, too! What madhab?" He said, "jaffri" I said, "Me, too! akhbari or usooli?" He said, "usooli." I said, "Me, too! "pro wilayat ul fiqh or anti wilayat ul fiqh?"

He said, "anti wilayat ul fiqh" I said, "Me, too! follow fadhalullah or mujtaba shirazi?" He said, "fadhalullah" .

I said, "Die, baatri!" and I pushed him over..

this one is for shiites! enjoy

this one is for shi'ites.

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?" He said, "A Muslim." I said, "Me, too! Shia or Sunni?" He said, "Shia." I said, "Me, too! What madhab?" He said, "jaffri" I said, "Me, too! akhbari or usooli?" He said, "usooli." I said, "Me, too! "pro wilayat ul fiqh or anti wilayat ul fiqh?"

He said, "anti wilayat ul fiqh" I said, "Me, too! follow fadhalullah or mujtaba shirazi?" He said, "fadhalullah" .

Bro, simple research, al-islam.org

http://www.al-islam.org/faith_reason/

Question: We know of many people around the world who are not Muslims or Shi`a but are nevertheless individuals of good conduct; for example, non-Muslims are responsible for many inventions. Is it right that they all deserve to be punished in Hell because they are not Muslims?

Brief Answer

Those who do not believe in Islam can be classified into two groups:

1. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Muqassir’ (lit. ‘culpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has reached and who have understood its truthfulness. However, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group deserves to be punished in Hell.

2. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Qasir’ (lit. ‘inculpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner. Such people will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion.

Detailed Answer

Islam is a simple and accessible religion and it is easy to find out its truthfulness by means of the two guiding authorities that have been given to mankind: the ‘outer’ guiding authority, that is, Allah’s prophets and saints, and the ‘inner’ one, that is, the intellect.[152]

Islam is in complete opposition to the concept of religious pluralism because this concept is based on the principle that different beliefs are equal and that Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews etc. all have the same rank and status. According to religious pluralism, no proof exists for the invalidity of any belief because the truth is unattainable and religion is a relative and completely personal affair. Not only are its truths and real substance unattainable and every person takes from it whatever he or she personally understands, but furthermore, there are numerous truths and many correct paths to salvation and deliverance.

Such views are inconsistent with the religion of Islam, which is comprised of a set of fundamental beliefs and practical, legal and ethical laws and principles. Islam does however give concessions to those who are far from its reality. This can be better understood when we consider that there are two groups of people who do not believe in Islam:

1. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Muqassir’ (lit. ‘culpable ignorant’) and who are obstinate non-believers. That is, Islam has reached them and they have understood its truthfulness; however, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group of non-believers deserves to be punished in Hell because despite having known the truth, they have chosen with their own free will to reject Islam. These non-believers, even though they may be of good conduct, could have attained salvation but instead have closed the path to salvation themselves as they have covered the truth and are rebellious and obstinate in relation to it. As a result, they have chosen their own predicament.

2. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Qasir’ (lit. ‘inculpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner; so for example, they think that Islam has the same status and rank as the religions of India and China and at the most, Judaism and Christianity. This group of non-believers, whether they live in the most remote parts of the world or in the most civilized, will not be subject to the punishments of Hell because they are not blameworthy for their lack of belief, and punishment is only for blameworthy sinners.

Unfortunately, there is so much propaganda against Islam that free thinking and seeking the truth has been taken away from many people in a way that they cannot distinguish truth from falsehood. The fact is that despite making significant material progress, contemporary man has regressed spiritually. The main cause of this is the ‘World Arrogance’—the superpower enemies of Islam—with its propagandist and deceptive media system that in full force tries to change and distort the truth. Therefore, many people, even in the most civilized of places, have remained unaware of the true message of Islam and of the enlivening Ahlul Bayt (Ú) school of thought. Worse still, incorrect and unrealistic information about Islam is given to them in a way that a religion of mercy, love and justice is portrayed as a religion of violence, oppression and injustice.

In conclusion, from the point of view of Islam, those who have not heard about the true message of Islam and are not blameworthy with regard to this will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion. This religion must be based on the ‘fitrah’[153]—man’s primordial, innate nature—and so the followers of such a religion, for example, abstain from lying and committing crimes against humanity. This rule is also applicable to the Ahlus Sunnah to whom the truthfulness of Shi’aism has not been explained correctly.

Notes:

[152]al-Kafi, v.1, p.25, no. 22

Fitrah:
Allah
says in the Qur`an,
“The divine nature by which
Allah
has created mankind”
(30:30). Therefore, the
fitrah
in every person is the root of all spiritual matters and goodness. Imam Rida (Ú) has said,
“And it is by means of the fitrah that His proof is substantiated”
(
al-Saduq, al-Tawhid
, pg. 35. That is, whatever
Allah
has as argumentation is of no use without the
fitrah
. By this explanation, it becomes evident why in the terminology of Islamic philosophers and theologians the
fitrah
is referred to as the origin of all spiritual matters and goodness, in contrast to
tabi’ah
(nature), which is referred to as the origin of all material and instinctive matters. Man is a being of free will that continuously chooses the path of the
fitrah
or the way of
tabi’ah
, and it is with this free will that he determines his life in the Hereafter, as indicated in the famous
hadith:
The World is a plantation for the Hereafter.
Edited by pureethics

this one is for shiites! enjoy

this one is for shi'ites.

Can some admin ban this clown already? Badly organized posts, terrible english and gay sense of humour.

It's Muharram.

:mellow:

6.75b non shias.

IF only the shia's go to heaven if they were good THEN the 6.75b non shia's will be sent to hell? what if they never heard of shiasm, they did not to themselves believe it to be right ect, and worshipped God and followed the Quran?

IF God will judge people according to how they were, what's the use of being a shia anyway? why have a true sect where only a MINORITY follow and the majority don't? all these duas we do, the majority of the world does not do, and God will still treat them equally , so what's the use in us doing it and giving us the extra work?

This is not a challenge, but merely a philosophical question.

+ i am a shia for 18 years guys, and even i could not say without a doubt we are right. We are more right than the rest, but even we have things here and there our own mawlanas disagree on ect.

Imam Mahdi a.s. is meant to come and sort out our religion because we deviate right?

How will God judge us??? Through our sayings and actions [A'amaal] and our behaviour and attitude [ikhlaaq] by looking at our intentions and thinking. Now regarding the next bit of your post, the Prophet [pbuh] clearly said " My nation will divide into 73 different factions, only one will be heavenly and all the rest hellbound ". When questioned about why all the rest will be hellbound, the Prophet [pbuh] replied " Because they will deviate from my Sunnah ". The Prophet [pbuh] clearly said " I am going to leave to weightly things behind for you, the Quran and Ahlul Baith, if you keep these two together and with you, then you will never go astray but if you don't then you will ". Now here we have the book but also we have the teachers and guiders of that book, along with those who have first and direct experience about Quran and Sunnah, straight from the Prophet [pbuh] and who are also connected and chosen by the author of this book and that is Allah himself. If someone still wants to take the Quran and Sunnah from some other later arrived source or if some just want to believe in the Quran only and bring out their own meaning and what they assume, then differ and argue over it, well that's fine with me. After all it's their choice. The matter is crystal clear!

Can some admin ban this clown already? Badly organized posts, terrible english and gay sense of humour.

It's Muharram.

:mellow:

If he wants to make a fool of himself, which he is exactly doing and he seems to be doing a pritty good job of it, then i say let him be! Let the people decide, by looking at and reading the posts, between the wise and the fools!

Edited by Ameen