In the Name of God بسم الله

Multicultural Marriage?

Rate this topic

naba313

• Advanced Member

A lot of multicultural marriage fail because there's not enough acceptance and tolerance among the spouses. But you can also find a lot of successful multicultural marriage.

We, both my husband and I, don't believe in any culture, wheresoever. Alhamdullillah it's working out great for us.

Edited by Gypsy

Guest Maryam1
A lot of multicultural marriage fail because there's not enough acceptance and tolerance among the spouses. But you can also find a lot of successful multicultural marriage. We, both my husband and I, don't believe in any culture, wheresoever. Alhamdullillah it's working out great for us.

Alhamdulillah, good to hear sister

• Advanced Member

Take heart sister, remember, if something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.

Oh no sister. You did not get my point. I mean this is what the parents say. Not me. The inverted commas part is said by parents most of the times.

I hope I have not misinterpret what you said. This is what I think you mean.

• Advanced Member

Oh no sister. You did not get my point. I mean this is what the parents say. Not me. The inverted commas part is said by parents most of the times.

I hope I have not misinterpret what you said. This is what I think you mean.

Sis, what I meant by that is if Allah wills it that you marry someone outside your culture then it would happen regardless of what parents have to say about it...even they would have to submit to His will. So, it can happen, we don't know how the future unfolds.

Sorry if that first post left any other room for interpretation...would you like me to delete it?

• Advanced Member

Sis, what I meant by that is if Allah wills it that you marry someone outside your culture then it would happen regardless of what parents have to say about it...even they would have to submit to His will. So, it can happen, we don't know how the future unfolds.

Sorry if that first post left any other room for interpretation...would you like me to delete it?

I agree sis :wub:

No you don't have to sis. Leave it be.

• 11 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam!

Its been a year since this thread was started, so How did it end for you Sister did you get married?

I am German and my Husband is Lebanese. We have been married for 12 years now and its not easy I asure you. Multicultural Marrige is hard work from both sides.

ws Salima

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...