Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tree Bleeds Blood On 10th Of Muharam?

Rate this topic

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My take is, we don't need a bleeding tree to add any more legitimacy of the greatest sacrifice in the history of humanity Perhaps there is a red sap which this tree produces, or a well intentioned per

It is sad that the greatest tragedy and greatest sacrifice that we know of should be demeaned by party tricks. If people need a bleeding tree or any other easily faked miracle to strengthen their beli

I am really getting tired of these baseless ignorant trashing going around about Indo-Pak Shia on SC - Which is now becoming a norm. In all honesty i think they are exemplary characters in their faith

Wish it was Legit, would give some sort of irrefuteable proof and miracle. I feel annoyed we have no real miracle we can immediately see (the Quran takes time to decipher, and yeah it is a miracle).

I have so many non muslim friends who would totally convert if i showed them a miracle like many of the prophets pbut showed their people.

• Advanced Member

My take is, we don't need a bleeding tree to add any more legitimacy of the greatest sacrifice in the history of humanity

Perhaps there is a red sap which this tree produces, or a well intentioned person with a mental disability threw buckets of blood on it on the morning of Ashura, Either way, it doesn't change anything

It would indeed add legitimacy for many non-Shias.

And it could be real and a miracle from Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, and everything you have said would be against the miracle of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. So be careful what you say ;)

Edited by Repentant
Guest Maryam1
It would indeed add legitimacy for many non-Shias. And it could be real and a miracle from Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, and everything you have said would be against the miracle of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. So be careful what you say ;)

(salam)

I have heard a lot of stories of miracles taking place during the majalis azardari of Aba Addullah El-Hussain(as) and trees bleeding on ahura, last time i remember was in Afghanistan.

truth hurts doesn't it. Your infantile acceptance of all these party tricks is amazing

lol you thought I am angry actually I am just bored with you people you all are a true losers the more you go against it the more people do it as there's still 4 days for aashoora but people are going crazy on tatbir lots new Zanjeer shop has been opened n all going good

Such a loser.

• Veteran Member

lol you thought I am angry actually I am just bored with you people you all are a true losers the more you go against it the more people do it as there's still 4 days for aashoora but people are going crazy on tatbir lots new Zanjeer shop has been opened n all going good

Such a loser.

actually the converse is true. The more you lie the more people will see you for what you are. Prior to mass media people were confused at the religious status of blood letting. You malangs told so many lies and regularly that people believed your lies.

Now people alhumdalillah can verify the information themselves and so you are exposed as liars. As to the people who start it . so zanjeer and blood letting is all about making money (lots new zanjeer shops). Trading on Imam Hussains (as) blood. The people with a vested interest in it promulgate the lies

• Advanced Member

Now we have a few Tasbihs that turn red every Tenth of muharram. And hundreds of people come for ziarat and majlis from morning till late night. Are we and all those people infantile? Or do we suffer from mass hallucinations? Or are we schitzophrenic?

Come on people, get a life. If you don't believe in something, don't. At least don't pass your judgements like this, before giving proof to disprove them.

actually the converse is true. The more you lie the more people will see you for what you are. Prior to mass media people were confused at the religious status of blood letting. You malangs told so many lies and regularly that people believed your lies.

Now people alhumdalillah can verify the information themselves and so you are exposed as liars. As to the people who start it . so zanjeer and blood letting is all about making money (lots new zanjeer shops). Trading on Imam Hussains (as) blood. The people with a vested interest in it promulgate the lies

Beleive me or not today I have seen a huge number of people doing tatbir just a hour ago lolll try harder this doesn't work and yea people can see it how many enemies are there of azadari now you are on blood letting tomorrow you will be on chest beating lol just dream and dream and dream and yea zanjir shops correct your sentence because the people who sell it are not Shias they are the people who has a business of knives and blades in their daily life even they know there are we malangs in moharram who will buy it

And thus they come here for selling and we buy it because we love our Husain a.s no matter what other thinks say etc we just don't care at all

Anywyz moharram is going on I don't have much time to answer your useless and hatred posts of azadari

Will come back after aashoora by that time I'll see thousands of malangs doing tatbir but I know you just don't have self respect you will again quote me as you have done before, anyone can look the other tatbir threads by that time and see your hatred til then Khuda hafiz.

Ali waris

• Advanced Member

the number of azadar are increasing every year ............ sunni your time hanst come yet to burn but u r burning already ....easy boy easy its no hurry u will have plenty of time for burning just chill with the hatred in your blackened heart

• Veteran Member

Now we have a few Tasbihs that turn red every Tenth of muharram. And hundreds of people come for ziarat and majlis from morning till late night. Are we and all those people infantile? Or do we suffer from mass hallucinations? Or are we schitzophrenic?

Come on people, get a life. If you don't believe in something, don't. At least don't pass your judgements like this, before giving proof to disprove them.

Miracles do happen but 99 out of 100 times devotees see/feel that which is not there. Most of the miracles that we hear about come through us from word of mouth anyway and there's no way of verifying or witnessing them first hand.

For example in a majlis my mother went to last year many ladies in the room started screaming and crying because "walls wept" during the majlis. Some of them soaked their hankies and took them back as tabbarakk, including yours truly's mother. What happened that in winter season when there are a lot of people crammed in a small place you get condensation on walls and on mirrors. To top it, the walls were oil painted and therefore slippery and couldn't absorb the wetness like walls painted with distemper.

Most of those present there that evening still believe it was a miracle.

• Veteran Member

As I said I used my AQL and the other sister provided the proof. What more do you need. Its not blood they already established that.

In fact most people believe what they want to believe or what they are told to believe. So many faked miracles it starts to bore me. Why do you think Allah, the Holy Prophet, the Imams want to produce these 'miracles'. Is your eeman so weak, is the tragedy of Karbala so insignificant that it needs a 'miracle' to reinforce it.

All this blind attachment to easily faked miracles and unusual natural phenomena seems to me a way of you reinforcing your weak Eeman.

Maybe you need to seek ways to spiritually reconnect and gain greater Eeman rather then charades

• Veteran Member

Last nite around 3 a.m we have seen a miracle on the panja of alam of abul fazlil Abbas a.s in the masjid

A shabi was reflecting on the panja even after switching off all the lights lots of people gathered with their HD cameras to capture that surprising moment.

See this is one of those "miracles" I'm talking about. I'm sure if people subjected it to critical eye they'd have found a way to explain the shiny panja.

• Veteran Member

the number of azadar are increasing every year ............ sunni your time hanst come yet to burn but u r burning already ....easy boy easy its no hurry u will have plenty of time for burning just chill with the hatred in your blackened heart

ah the foul mouthed man returns. In an Islamic state you would have been whipped by casting aspersions on someones legitimacy. Ah but thats the normal ploy of foul mouthed scum like you. Truly you are a disgrace to the Imams and your faith

• Advanced Member

we have these Tasbihs kept safe all year round. wonder who comes to prepare them as fake miracles only on the night of tenth muharram. and if there is a coincidence that some explanable occurence happens , like the condensation on walls, then isnt it a miracle in itself that this coincidence occurs only on Ashour? anyway we are no one to disprove these things with our limited knowledge. what about the wetting of walls in open places and during summer? come on, open your minds and do accept because a miracle defies science. else just keep ur opinions to urselves

• Advanced Member

ah the foul mouthed man returns. In an Islamic state you would have been whipped by casting aspersions on someones legitimacy. Ah but thats the normal ploy of foul mouthed scum like you. Truly you are a disgrace to the Imams and your faith

i am sure u r still burning. u know nothing about Imams A.S .........sunni u just are on shia chat to play the role of satan u have no other purpose here. we can assume that u still havnt found any jewschat yet coz u r here wasting our precious time. i will be back after a couple of days will be busy have to ready the zanjeers and qama dont have any time for your blabbering sunni

• Advanced Member

As I said I used my AQL and the other sister provided the proof. What more do you need. Its not blood they already established that.

In fact most people believe what they want to believe or what they are told to believe. So many faked miracles it starts to bore me. Why do you think Allah, the Holy Prophet, the Imams want to produce these 'miracles'. Is your eeman so weak, is the tragedy of Karbala so insignificant that it needs a 'miracle' to reinforce it.

All this blind attachment to easily faked miracles and unusual natural phenomena seems to me a way of you reinforcing your weak Eeman.

Maybe you need to seek ways to spiritually reconnect and gain greater Eeman rather then charades

Things like mojaizas and miracles defy the concept of Aql. I paraphrase, The Holy Prophet (Saww) gave Umm Salma the sand of Karbala and said when this mud turns red then know Hussain (as) has been martyred. The sand did turn red upon his death. Nowdays many people collect this mud from karbala and some have used it to craft tasbih out of this mud and the possibility of it turning red does exist.

• Advanced Member

I wrote the above in a hurry but at our center in chicago 2 tasbih crafted from the sand of Karbala had beads turn red around 12:30 the time of zuhr. I will upload the picture later.

I am just as cynical as some of you but this episode reminded me about the prophet (saww) hadith

• Veteran Member

Things like mojaizas and miracles defy the concept of Aql. I paraphrase, The Holy Prophet (Saww) gave Umm Salma the sand of Karbala and said when this mud turns red then know Hussain (as) has been martyred. The sand did turn red upon his death. Nowdays many people collect this mud from karbala and some have used it to craft tasbih out of this mud and the possibility of it turning red does exist.

When people 'create miracles' they do not do it in a a random manner rather they attach the 'created miracle' to a hadith or story.

I was reading about a person who goes around 'miracle' busting . Primarily Christian 'miracle' busting. Some of the ways people have faked miracles are amazing. Primarily centred around crying and bleeding statues.

Was it the 10th according to Ayatullahs Khameni, Sistani or Fadhlallah. If the Tasbih was due to turn red surely it would turn red when it was Zuhr Namaz time on the 10th of Moharram in Karbala not local time USA

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Advanced Member

I was reading about a person who goes around 'miracle' busting . Primarily Christian 'miracle' busting. Some of the ways people have faked miracles are amazing. Primarily centred around crying and bleeding statues.

I have also read academia discussing exorcism and how its all fake instead the blame fall on people for having schizophrenia/mental illness yet in this very forum you will find plenty of members who will swear they know someone who was taken captive by a jinn. So what does either of this prove?

Was it the 10th according to Ayatullahs Khameni, Sistani or Fadhlallah. If the Tasbih was due to turn red surely it would turn red when it was Zuhr Namaz time on the 10th of Moharram in Karbala not local time USA]

Why? I can argue that it was based on the masaib of Hussain (as) and is independent of the time zone.

Trust me i have more footing in your camp. I am highly skeptical of such miracle/mojaiza stories as you are but this is an article of faith. It cannot be documented nor proved logically. Take it for what its worth or discard it but there is no reason to claim superiority if you disbelieve in it.

• Advanced Member

This year on ashura, depicted live on the Karbala channel Turab (earth) from karbala turns to blood

For those who wanted to see the before and after of Turbat Imam Hussain (as) which turned into blood on #Ashura 1434 pic.twitter.com/NNVr9Qhf

— Zahra Al-Alawi (@ZahraAlawi)

November 25, 2012
Edited by yurmuslimfriend
  • Advanced Member

AOA

Those who're wondering if these are fake. Listen, they maybe man made or real. End of the day, we did not choose the religion of The Prophet (sawa) & AhlulBayt (as) over trees or stones bleeding. We are on the right path because of the merits of Allah's beloved Prophet (sawa) & His SWT's Chosen Ones (as) - These videos and pictures of trees and stones is the last thing I'll 'use' for an argument against a person whose from a different school. Back in the days, people would ask Prophets to bring angels in front of them and only then they would become believers. But they never did. Miracles upon miracles and nobody believed them. Simplify, don't complicate.

WS

• Veteran Member

I have also read academia discussing exorcism and how its all fake instead the blame fall on people for having schizophrenia/mental illness yet in this very forum you will find plenty of members who will swear they know someone who was taken captive by a jinn. So what does either of this prove?

Why? I can argue that it was based on the masaib of Hussain (as) and is independent of the time zone.

just checked timetable for events at some local ImamBargas. None of them would have had Musaid at Zuhr Namaaz. Musaib is always after Zuhr so your argument doesnt hold water

• Advanced Member

just checked timetable for events at some local ImamBargas. None of them would have had Musaid at Zuhr Namaaz. Musaib is always after Zuhr so your argument doesnt hold water

Just for your knowledge on the day of Ashura the masaib is a full day event be it vocal or non-vocal.

Next time if you need information about the center and its program just ask me. I would have provided you the link along with pictures. Dont over think that little brain of yours, you might break something in there.

10 AM - 12 - Juloos chicago downtown

Namaz

Majalis

Faka

Namaz

Sham Ghariba

• Veteran Member

Boy we are so tetchy arent we

Just for your knowledge on the day of Ashura the masaib is a full day event be it vocal or non-vocal.

Next time if you need information about the center and its program just ask me. I would have provided you the link along with pictures. Dont over think that little brain of yours, you might break something in there.

10 AM - 12 - Juloos chicago downtown

Namaz

Majalis

Faka

Namaz

Sham Ghariba

Boy we are tetchy arent we. Is the thought that you are guillable getting to you. To quote you .

You said it turned red during Zuhr Namaaz

then you said it might have turned due to Musaib of Imam Hussain (as)

Convention dictates that Musaib Imam Hussain (as) is read after Zuhr Namaaz

If indeed it turned red during namaaz it allows then that is the perfect time for people to work their 'miracle magic' as everyone is praying.

All the tasbihs and mohrs I have heard about turn red during Zohr namaaz. Strange that