Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do Arabs Care?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Whenever the Zionist state launches its extensive military apparatus against the unarmed and defenceless Palestinians, Muslims across the world express their outrage and grief, and hurry to send donations of every description to their brethren in Palestine.

However, I have sometimes heard complaints from Pakistanis, and others, that whilst they care deeply about the suffering of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories, their Arab counterparts do not care at all about similar suffering ocurring in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan.

How true is this? In other words: do Arabs care?

Most of the people who currently inhibit Arab lands that I met do not care, repeat do not give a mosquito's worth of weight to any concerns about the world. But again, these sons and daughters of thugs, Hajj caravan looters, low life charalatans do not represent what the real Arabs are.

The real Arab representation is going to come once Shia from Hijaz, Iraq, Syria, & Lebanon get their rightful place in politics and media. These Shia Arabs are a totally different class of people, most are good mannered, less racists, more religious, compassionate, and are much better human beings.

When I sit with my Shia Arab friends, I don't find an iota of difference in the manners of Islamic adaab (conversating, eating, sitting, and the rest) what you used to see from the Shias of old Lucknow; and they do care.

Its amazing given the experience we get from GCC lizard eating bastar0!zed sons of Umer & Hinda currently getting the lion's share of oil money.

• Advanced Member

Most of the people who currently inhibit Arab lands that I met do not care, repeat do not give a mosquito's worth of weight to any concerns about the world. But again, these sons and daughters of thugs, Hajj caravan looters, low life charalatans do not represent what the real Arabs are.

The real Arab representation is going to come once Shia from Hijaz, Iraq, Syria, & Lebanon get their rightful place in politics and media. These Shia Arabs are a totally different class of people, most are good mannered, less racists, more religious, compassionate, and are much better human beings.

When I sit with my Shia Arab friends, I don't find an iota of difference in the manners of Islamic adaab (conversating, eating, sitting, and the rest) what you used to see from the Shias of old Lucknow; and they do care.

Its amazing given the experience we get from GCC lizard eating bastar0!zed sons of Umer & Hinda currently getting the lion's share of oil money.

Whilst I really do appreciate your response - and agree with some of the points you have raised - I would rather not have this subject discussed through the lens of sectarian divisions.

As a firm non-sectarian, non-nationalist I do think much of Muslim suffering is because of these sectarian, nationalistic differences and disagreements.

Whatever version of history one believes in, we must try to build a better future by breaking down the shackles and barriers of the past.

As Salaamu 'Alaykum

Idk if I agree with everything above(waiting for him) because not all sunnis are bad,but you will notice that shia arabs have a different culture than Sunni Arabs. At least in Lebanon this is what I notice,sunnis tend to be more western and the shia tend to be more old fashion and generally more religious.

Also the arab shias today mostly include Iraqis and Lebanese,with large communities in every arab country in the world.

We can see that the lebanese shia do indeed care,and we always assist our palestinian brothers in fighting israel,and we ourselves have fought israel many times.

And of course we cannot forget our iraqi brothers,so yes I say that we do care and we do fight with them.

Edited by Ibn-Ahmed Aliyy Herz
  • Advanced Member

Idk if I agree with everything above(waiting for him) because not all sunnis are bad,but you will notice that shia arabs have a different culture than Sunni Arabs. At least in Lebanon this is what I notice,sunnis tend to be more western and the shia tend to be more old fashion and generally more religious.

Also the arab shias today mostly include Iraqis and Lebanese,with large communities in every arab country in the world.

We can see that the lebanese shia do indeed care,and we always assist our palestinian brothers in fighting israel,and we ourselves have fought israel many times.

And of course we cannot forget our iraqi brothers,so yes I say that we do care and we do fight with them.

Thankyou for your reply.

The question, though, is: do Arabs - either Shiaa or Sunni - care about their non-Arab brethren, in places like Kashmir, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

• Advanced Member

What do you mean do arabs care? You should change that to "do muslims care"......

Ofcourse they care what do yoi think were robats? In every race theirs someone that cares. Their are people that dont care but that applies to every country not just limited to arabs.

Your title is highly insulting......

• Veteran Member

Whenever the Zionist state launches its extensive military apparatus against the unarmed and defenceless Palestinians, Muslims across the world express their outrage and grief, and hurry to send donations of every description to their brethren in Palestine.

However, I have sometimes heard complaints from Pakistanis, and others, that whilst they care deeply about the suffering of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories, their Arab counterparts do not care at all about similar suffering ocurring in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan.

How true is this? In other words: do Arabs care?

no

i think they have enough internal troubles of their own to care about others that much

Palestine was made an Islamic issue not Arab issue but lately with this sectraianism and madness, muslims start to shift from muslim globalizaion to muslim localization

anyways, regarding donations , NEVER donate to political matters , never ever do that

i'd give my money to my local mosque rather than sending it for unknown party

• Advanced Member

What do you mean we dont care choatic ?

Last time I checked my blood was boiling when the shia in pakistain got killed, when girls got raped, when girls got forced in arraged marriage....

Lucky I didnt get high blood pressure but am sure must arabs get it as they age....

• Veteran Member

What do you mean we dont care choatic ?

Last time I checked my blood was boiling when the shia in pakistain got killed, when girls got raped, when girls got forced in arraged marriage....

Lucky I didnt get high blood pressure but am sure must arabs get it as they age....

media wise , cause thats the modern measure of care ....

• Veteran Member

Obviously we care about all Muslims regardless of their madhab.

I DO NOT think it is "obvious". I find very little evidence for this.

To be honest, I never saw an arab care about the famine in Somalia last summer. I could be wrong, I'm sure there were but I haven't seen any initiative taken by the mosques here to help them, nor mention them. I saw very little mention of the Muslim killings in Burma that took place a few months ago.

I don't think it's because they're evil, I think it's because they have a lot going on themselves in their own countries and their hands are tied most of the time. For example, Iraq's economy and security is still very unstable.

It may also be due to the little media coverage certain countries receive. Syria has been getting an overwhelming support from the world thanks to the media. The same cannot be said about Afghans, Pakistanis or Burmese to name a few.

(salam)

It is not just Somalia, but also the famines in the Sahara, the problems of Eritrea, Sudan, Nigeria, Tanzania,...

• Advanced Member

Most Arabs are generally ignorant of events happening in the Arab world so it's not a suprise that they know little to none about things happening outside of the Arab world. Of course this doesn't apply only to Arabs, Iranians are also generally unaware of events across the globe, mainly because of the extensive restrictions on the flow of information within Iran.

Edited by Abu_Muslim

Most Arabs are generally ignorant of events happening in the Arab world so it's not a suprise that they know little to none about things happening outside of the Arab world. Of course this doesn't apply only to Arabs, Iranians are also generally unaware of events across the globe, mainly because of the extensive restrictions on the flow of information within Iran.

And I guess you are more aware of what is going on in the Arab world than the Arabs do? Or at least that is what you believe of yourself as you post hate and ignorance from whatever hell hole you are sitting in. Not one thing I have seen you post is accurate or true and I don't know why you even bother because none of us are buying it.

I DO NOT think it is "obvious". I find very little evidence for this.

(salam)

It is not just Somalia, but also the famines in the Sahara, the problems of Eritrea, Sudan, Nigeria, Tanzania,...

Can you tell me how much money Pakistan has sent to Palestine?

The shia arabs have sent weapons,arms,men,and moral support to the Palestinian people.

You are in no position to say anything about the Arabs.

Also many of the sunni leaders are puppets for the west,doesn't mean the general people are.

Last time I checked the pakistani government is another U.S. puppet.

• Advanced Member

My humble apologies if the title or subject matter offended anyone, that was certainly not my intention.

The reason I posted this thread was because I often hear Pakistanis complain about Arabs, asserting that Arabs do not give 2 hoots about the suffering of their Muslim brethren in India-occupied Kashmir, or Afghanistan - so why should Pakistanis or non-Arabs care about the suffering of Palestinians or other Arab ppls, such as in Iraq.

Now, I do not agree at all with this: since it is inhumane as well as illogical to be uncaring towards the suffering of any human being or community. As Muslims - regardless of sect or nationality - we must care about our co-religionists, otherwise - who will, if we don't? I also find it unfortunate that Sunni and Shi'aa sects feel the need to declare themselves more religious or more caring. This is not a competition. We should care about all innocents - whether Muslim or not.

I believe - Wa Llahu 'Alam - the daily humiliations and suffering heaped upon Muslims around the world, is a direct outcome of suicidal, sectarian, tribal and nationalistic internecine conflicts. Unless and until Muslim loves Muslim, and unites for the sake of Allah SWT, there will not be any change in our collective condition.

As Salaamu 'Alaykum

• Veteran Member

My humble apologies if the title or subject matter offended anyone, that was certainly not my intention.

The reason I posted this thread was because I often hear Pakistanis complain about Arabs, asserting that Arabs do not give 2 hoots about the suffering of their Muslim brethren in India-occupied Kashmir, or Afghanistan - so why should Pakistanis or non-Arabs care about the suffering of Palestinians or other Arab ppls, such as in Iraq.

Now, I do not agree at all with this: since it is inhumane as well as illogical to be uncaring towards the suffering of any human being or community. As Muslims - regardless of sect or nationality - we must care about our co-religionists, otherwise - who will, if we don't? I also find it unfortunate that Sunni and Shi'aa sects feel the need to declare themselves more religious or more caring. This is not a competition. We should care about all innocents - whether Muslim or not.

I believe - Wa Llahu 'Alam - the daily humiliations and suffering heaped upon Muslims around the world, is a direct outcome of suicidal, sectarian, tribal and nationalistic internecine conflicts. Unless and until Muslim loves Muslim, and unites for the sake of Allah SWT, there will not be any change in our collective condition.

As Salaamu 'Alaykum

Non-Arabs are more enthusiastic than the Arabs when it comes to pan-Islamism. So you have a situation where everything that goes outside of Arab part of Muslim word gets rather neglected but whatever happens in the Arab countries gets full attention of the Ajamis.

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

Non-Arabs are more enthusiastic than the Arabs when it comes to pan-Islamism. So you have a situation where everything that goes outside of Arab part of Muslim word gets rather neglected but whatever happens in the Arab countries gets full attention of the Ajamis.

Interesting. Do Arabs view all non-Arab Muslims are 'Ajamis - foreigners - even though they share the same faith?

And if so, is the claim of some non-Arabs that Arabs are racist - towards their brown/darker-skinned brethren - whilst in love with their white-skinned counterparts, true?

Or, are these simply generalisations?

Edited by Dina
  • Veteran Member

Interesting. Do Arabs view all non-Arab Muslims are 'Ajamis - foreigners - even though they share the same faith?

And if so, is the claim of some non-Arabs that Arabs are racist - towards their brown/darker-skinned brethren - whilst in love with their white-skinned counterparts, true?

Yes, they are generalisations, and like all generalisation, there is an element of truth in them.

• Advanced Member

Yes, they are generalisations, and like all generalisation, there is an element of truth in them.

Thankyou - appreciate your reply.

I have never experienced any racism from Arabs, nor had any problems interacting and communicating with them at all. Al-Hamdu-Li-Llah.

I am profoundly saddened, though, at the lack of unity amongst Muslims - whether Arab or non-Arab. Wa Llahu 'Alam. Only Allah SWT has the power and ability to unify the hearts of believers. Wa Huwa Ala Kulli Shayin Qadeer.

• Advanced Member

About the skin colour, theirs racist people everywhere. This love for white is not only found in some arab countries but also found in koriea,china,india,pakistain,afganistain and so on.

If you think all arabs think like this then your wrong, and your questions can be applied to any race. The thread is not right in any way shape or form and must of the people that are replying are not even arabs. People all over the world have generalised about others,yes some of it might be true but no one is in a position to hold it against another person.

Their are arabs that love dark skinned people and their are some that dont but this can be found in any race one likes it and the other might not. You cant hold this purely on arabs.

Your thread is highly unnecessery, and their is no point to it, its just a way of talking about how bad arabs are and bushing on them.

Its clear as a picture, pretty disspointed in some of the views round here.... But thats life.......

If many Zio-Arabs don't care, not all Arabs don't care.

The people who got pride and dignity to the Arab and Islamic Ummah and gave hope for every oppressed men, are Arab, Lebanese, Jabal Amel, they are Hezbollah.

But the true question, is that do these Pakistanis care?

Edited by RoAcHy
  • Veteran Member

I'm not sure whats the background of the OP but let me tell you how your title is all incorrect

1- Arabs are not 5 persons, the land of Arabs extends from the Persian Gulf to west africa. Arabs are not of one ethnicity. Arabs are not all united politically, economically, religious wise or even tongue wise. Thus there are many nations with many cultures that call itself an Arab

2- how do you know that Arabs dont care? that would be mostly through media or through political activism , jesus , if i need to elaborate more on this point then someone is really living under a rock

Arab lands been a spot of focus for the international media due to the international intervention/interests on it . Arab lands got allot of attention from other Islamic states due to the number of holy sites on these lands, that dosnt mean that non arabs do actually care about arabs for example, the Yemen coflict, do you know how many were killed by the americans + saudis+ the Yemeni regeim in that country? how many know about the Emarites people not being happy about many non islamic things that were allowed by their gov? how many of them are in jail? how many jews are occupying Qatar? how many are being send to jails in Jordan , how many terrorists in Iraq? how much corruption in north africa? how about the famine in Somalia?

you will not hear allot about whats happening in Egypt today because the media has no interset in it and also because there is no political gain in inciting and inviting people to concern themselves about Egypt or Bahrain now

those who will tell you about the happenings in arab lands are the media lords , the zio arabs mostly

the zio arabs dont care about humanity

the zio arabs wont cover the uprisings or the struggle of the arabs against the zio arabs

the zio arabs wont cover the concern of arabs about non arabs

the zio arabs dont allow such political activism to survive

im not sure even why we call them zio arabs