Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Fibonacci Numbers?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

any ISLAMIC explanation to it?

You may ask why Fibonacci levels work in forex and stock market? What is the relation between the price of the currencies and the Fibonacci numbers?

The answer is “we don’t know”. The only thing we know is that Fibonacci numbers work in everything from the microscopic materials like DNA molecule to the distance between our eyes, ears, hands, even the distance of the planets in the solar system and the way they move in the space, even the distance and pathway of the stars in the universe and finally in the currencies’ prices and the way they move up and down. Fibonacci numbers can be found anywhere in the world.

Why? You have to ask God !

Of course I don’t know why “Fibonacci numbers and why not any other number?” but I do know why the same numbers can be found in everything: The same numbers can be found in everything because everything is created by the same God.

I think you have already seen the below painting by Leonardo Da Vinci (he is another Italian scientist and physician). If you draw the Fibonacci levels on it (as I did) you will see how the Fibonacci numbers specially the 0.618 works. They say 0.618 ratio can be seen in everything in our body in the internal and external organs.

Note: Your charting platform can not draw Fibonacci levels on your face. Do not try it!

davinci.jpg

Edited by Quranist