Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Honest And Serious Proposal

Rate this topic

Quranist

these days we are living in modern jungles, we have to fight for survival and to transfer healthy genes to future generations.....

I could say something right now...but I will bite my tongue :angel:

btw is that u in your avatar? Mashallah u are so hijabi....looks so decent and ISLAMIC...: )

Disclaimer - some times I can be sarcastic

You really think that is her after she just went crazy on you for posting a woman's picture on the forum? It's Sura Al-Shawk......

try google image search oh smart one http://www.swissinfo...ml?cid=28559266

(good thing your genes haven't spread yet if you couldn't figure out google image search before asking and trying to insult the sister)

Edited by ImAli

thanx ladies but now show is over....go back to your home and serve your respective husbands.....MASALAAM

Oh yes we are his devoted followers B)

How can we live without his words of wisdom, from now on we shall all bow down to him :P

Im off now to build a shrine for him :lol:

:lol:

profilepic311974_2.gif

If that is what you want to think kid.

I have been watching you on here and you have a personality disorder. No problem with being different.....but your difference leads you down an unhealthy path.......you need to humble yourself REALLY.

Edited by ImAli

• Advanced Member

You dont own SC don't tell me what to do.

Actually, I wasn't going to say this but...

There is no way you are going to find a wife because you are quite ugly and weird looking. Sorry but it's the truth. you're personality also sucks too.

Do You know how desperate you sound? How many females have actually responded to you on this thread? That's because you have absolutely no chance getting a Shia girl on here.

Now I've said all I'm going to say to you.

So please don't bother with another nonsense reply.

Even if a Shia girl would want to marry him, it would be haram, since he is a Quranist, and Quranists are kuffar.

Even if a Shia girl would want to marry him, it would be haram, since he is a Quranist, and Quranists are kuffar.

you are so brilliant brother, so what shud I do to get in heaven? and get rid of my kuffarness? which book do u suggest me to understand ISLAAM and Allah?

Edited by Quranist

• Advanced Member

you are so brilliant brother, so what shud I do to get in heaven? and get rid of my kuffarness? which book do u suggest me to understand ISLAAM and Allah?

Become a 12er Shia, go to al-islam.org and read the beginner articles, and apologize to the users here for calling them uneducated losers.

Become a 12er Shia, go to al-islam.org and read the beginner articles, and apologize to the users here for calling them uneducated losers.

:lol: ok that makes sense....ok I say 12 Imams are true Imams and every thing else is incorrect, will log into Al.islam.org every day religiously and read all articals, and I apologise all ladies and gentleman over here for my behavior.

is my jannah guaranteed now? wallahi?

Look bro, sarcasm aside, i think most (i might be lying if i said all) of us here want to help bring you back to the more islamic person you were before. I think deep down inside you regret the stands you have taken, but pride is stopping you from accepting the mistakes and trying to correct what is wrong.

As far as the philosophy is concerned, there's no need to write a thesis about it. The school of thought of Imam Jaffer believe that Allah (SWT) is The Master of all and the only One who is worshipped. The Ahlul Bait (as), who are the walking breathing versions of the Quran, are merely the road we take, and have been ordered to take by Allah Almighty Himself, in order to get to Him. If we leave Quranic interpretation to others beside them, we are left with deviances who will interprit it for their own political agendas, the likes of taliban and al qaeda.

Quranist (i wish i knew you name, mine's mohammad by the way), we can forget all the arguments that have occurred in the last few months and start all over again with open dialogue, BUT you have to be open minded. that's the only way you will find a truth which will put your heart at ease, and make the world you live in seem perfect in it's own way

great speech bro, appreciated, my name is Ali, right now I will be busy with your bhabi for next few days, she is new in my life and she needs some time....but okay once I am free, I will bring back you to HAQ....

Inshallah only if Allah will wish....

Masalama

jasOnhOtasfuck.jpg

Edited by Quranist

• Veteran Member

Look bro, sarcasm aside, i think most (i might be lying if i said all) of us here want to help bring you back to the more islamic person you were before. I think deep down inside you regret the stands you have taken, but pride is stopping you from accepting the mistakes and trying to correct what is wrong.

As far as the philosophy is concerned, there's no need to write a thesis about it. The school of thought of Imam Jaffer believe that Allah (SWT) is The Master of all and the only One who is worshipped. The Ahlul Bait (as), who are the walking breathing versions of the Quran, are merely the road we take, and have been ordered to take by Allah Almighty Himself, in order to get to Him. If we leave Quranic interpretation to others beside them, we are left with deviances who will interprit it for their own political agendas, the likes of taliban and al qaeda.

Quranist (i wish i knew you name, mine's mohammad by the way), we can forget all the arguments that have occurred in the last few months and start all over again with open dialogue, BUT you have to be open minded. that's the only way you will find a truth which will put your heart at ease, and make the world you live in seem perfect in it's own way

You just wasted a lot of your time, brother.

• Advanced Member

You sir, have my respect

You just wasted a lot of your time, brother.

think out of the box brother.......

great speech bro, appreciated, my name is Ali, right now I will be busy with your bhabi for next few days, she is new in my life and she needs some time....but okay once I am free, I will bring back you to HAQ....

Inshallah only if Allah will wish....

Masalama

jasOnhOtasfuck.jpg

So I thought you were trying to speak arabic and tell him you will be busy with his habibti for the next few days which would be incredibly rude and insulting when he was one of the only ones being nice to you on here. Then I looked it up and realized it means his brothers wife in Urdu!!!!! This is horrible how could you say such a thing!

• Advanced Member

Can't say I didn't; can't say I never tried.

I know brother, but Ahlulbait (as) are all about giving "another chance".......

Imam Hussain (as) offered to do the Sheefa for his own killer if he was to stop and change his way, and we can't create opportunities for those who put themselves in an unnecessary situation in some forum?

i just ask all the members of this forum (including myself) to be more patient and easy going, thats all.......

• Veteran Member

So I thought you were trying to speak arabic and tell him you will be busy with his habibti for the next few days which would be incredibly rude and insulting when he was one of the only ones being nice to you on here. Then I looked it up and realized it means his brothers wife in Urdu!!!!! This is horrible how could you say such a thing!

he meant his own (Quranist's) wife. then whats the point of this thread? :wacko:

• Advanced Member

Lol, sister ImAli, that's not what he meant. Bhabhi means brother's wife, so when Quranist said 'your bhabhi', he meant Mohammed_Mahdi's bhabhi..which means Quranist's own wife (as he meant he and Mohammed_Mahdi are brothers).

But anyway, Quranist seems extremely extremely troubled and confused. He has not only replaced his religious ideologies but his behaviour with people here is / has become way too arrogant. Earlier, I'd pick on him a lot and then I stopped after understanding the attempts I've tried went futile and then later just a random pick here and there if his ranting become too idiotic. But from my perspective, I think he's got nowhere to go and talk to and receive satisfactory responses.

I've no clue which city he resides in otherwise I'd guide him if possible, but if only he'd take the trouble of going over to a Shia masjid and let people direct him to a learned Sheikh, it can be a good beginning for him. I mean coming over to SC is alright if his efforts are directed at reading useful threads and asking questions pertaining to Islam etc. But you can only just find him posting such topics about looking for a wife, or posting in his own thread about how beautiful the world is, or marketing gimmicks and asking people to join him in his business. It simply indicates that he isn't really interested about learning anything here. It'll be effective if he actually meets a Sheikh face to face and clear whatever queries he might have. Without being arrogant and sarcastic, that is.

• Advanced Member

The only place he needs to go to is a Psychiatric Ward. I confess I probably shouldn't have said the things that I've said to him.

Allah (swt) please forgive me for ridiculing him as he seems to be suffering from a mental ailment

It takes a great person to admit to their own errors......

but maybe the last part of the second line is a bit harsh again

• Advanced Member

This thread is way too funny to be locked :lol:

Seriously bro, you will never get a sister for marriage with this attitude.

Heck, if I looked all Cristiano Ronaldo-like, and had his life, I did still be shoed away from SalafiTalk, and other Ummah forums were Sunnis lurk and belong.

Just like any Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant forum would show away a Mormon had he ask to marry one of their girl.

Similarly, you have to belong to our Aqeedah to create a slight possibility for a sister to PM you.

Your best chance is the Quranist website, or a Quranist Masjid/ Community; if there is such a thing.

If I were you, I did take Muhammad_Mahdi's and Inquistor's advice, go to an Ithna Asheri Masjid with an appointment of the local Alim, and have a fruitful discussion from him. You have made it clear that you have an open mind and are willing to learn, so go there, for the sake of knowledge, and see if you gain anything.

Definatly worth a try.

If nothing works, you can always PM this :Sami dude, he will ask you to write up a 3-page long description of your fantastical wife, and will then hook you up a girl from Eastern Europe.

Good Luck with your journey bro.

Edited by GreyMatter

• Veteran Member

This thread is way too funny to be locked :lol:

Seriously bro, you will never get a sister for marriage with this attitude.

Heck, if I looked all Cristiano Ronaldo-like, and had his life, I did still be shoed away from SalafiTalk, and other Ummah forums were Sunnis lurk and belong.

Just like any Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant forum would show away a Mormon had he ask to marry one of their girl.

Similarly, you have to belong to our Aqeedah to create a slight possibility for a sister to PM you.

Your best chance is the Quranist website, or a Quranist Masjid/ Community; if there is such a thing.

If I were you, I did take Muhammad_Mahdi's and Inquistor's advice, go to an Ithna Asheri Masjid with an appointment of the local Alim, and have a fruitful discussion from him. You have made it clear that you have an open mind and are willing to learn, so go there, for the sake of knowledge, and see if you gain anything.

Definatly worth a try.

If nothing works, you can always PM this :Sami dude, he will ask you to write up a 3-page long description of your fantastical wife, and will then hook you up a girl from Eastern Europe.

Good Luck with your journey bro.

32606635.jpg