Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
JawzofDETH

Write Your Letters To The Imaam Of Our Time (as)

Rate this topic

Dear Allah, Please Fill The World with Peace and Justice, just like we filled it with injustice, oppression, and tyranny, but please help us towards You as fast as we can handle. We hasten towards You, and know Your Greatness, but we are just as feeble as shaytan, and wrangle and dispute like the worst of children, unfit, incapable of anything, even if you spelled out what we should do, and helped us innumerable times. It is Your Plan that is Most Righteous, we at best can only copy and guess. We are in the dark, despite Your Light because we defile all that You made Pure. We walk towards Your fire as though as children wandering on the highways, but it is Your Mercy that prevents us from falling. We see Your Heaven but we cannot see, we offer Thanks when we remember, and truly mean it, but we don't know what it means. We pray for more and more, and You are Ever Giving. We are crazy for You, but we are crazy, and only You can help us. Please help us all, for our sake, so that we can be ornaments for You, in Your Image, in Your Name. that it can be as You See It, All Exalted, Al-Al-Qaeda, Al-Petra, Al-Ali, Al-Alpha, Al-Muhammadan, Al-Omega, Ar-Rahmane Rahim.

please help us towards You as fast as we can handle. We hasten towards You, and know Your Greatness, but we are just as feeble as shaytan, and wrangle and dispute like the worst of children, unfit, incapable of anything, even if you spelled out what we should do, and helped us innumerable times. It is Your Plan that is Most Righteous, we at best can only copy and guess. We are in the dark, despite Your Light because we defile all that You made Pure. We walk towards Your fire as though as children wandering on the highways, but it is Your Mercy that prevents us from falling.

So True

Dear IMAM-E-ZAMANA,

Aslam-e-Elukum,

Please hasten your arrival. Our society has become unbearable for survival. Everyone has become materialistic. Human emotions and values are weighed with money. We have become ruthless towards each other. We have no respect for each other. Our mind sets have weakened. We feel that the whole world is conspiring against us and that we need to strike back at them with brute force. Our fellow Muslim brothers & sisters have become enemies. Unity is non-existent. We are living in a society where Nikah has been made very difficult due to which evil is spreading around us. Loveless lives are creating havoc here. Respect for elders and love for children has been eradicated. We have no tolerance. We run after things which are temporary and will end with this world. We have lost all sense of decency here.

And yet there are some of us who still love other humans as they deserve. Some of us wish to meet and fight with you and achieve the high ranks of martyrdom. There are some who wish to meet Allah (SWT) sooner than later because we know that Allah (SWT) is our one true love. Some of us know that this world will end soon.

So I plead today to you my dear IMAM(A.S), please hasten your arrival.

RASOOL (S.A.W) & AHUL-UL-BAIT(A.S) pai buland taaar Salawat.

YSIF

Insha'Allah...

Dear IMAM-E-ZAMANA,

Aslam-e-Elukum,

Please hasten your arrival. Our society has become unbearable for survival. Everyone has become materialistic. Human emotions and values are weighed with money. We have become ruthless towards each other. We have no respect for each other. Our mind sets have weakened. We feel that the whole world is conspiring against us and that we need to strike back at them with brute force. Our fellow Muslim brothers & sisters have become enemies. Unity is non-existent. We are living in a society where Nikah has been made very difficult due to which evil is spreading around us. Loveless lives are creating havoc here. Respect for elders and love for children has been eradicated. We have no tolerance. We run after things which are temporary and will end with this world. We have lost all sense of decency here.

And yet there are some of us who still love other humans as they deserve. Some of us wish to meet and fight with you and achieve the high ranks of martyrdom. There are some who wish to meet Allah (SWT) sooner than later because we know that Allah (SWT) is our one true love. Some of us know that this world will end soon.

So I plead today to you my dear IMAM(A.S), please hasten your arrival.

RASOOL (S.A.W) & AHUL-UL-BAIT(A.S) pai buland taaar Salawat.

YSIF

Cannot be better then this superb

(bismillah)

(salam)

May Allah SWT protect Imam Zaman AJ and hasten his return, inshaAllah.

Oh Yousef of Zahra (as)

It is me again, the insolent disobedient slave. I am the one whose deeds you review every Thursday night, deeds which only add to your grief and pain of this world. Oh Imam i try, but my ignorance and forgetfulness has overtaken me at times. It is with a heavy heart that i return to our Lord ever day, begging Him in His Infinite Mercy to forgive my betrayals, and to hide the ugliest of my deeds from you. If you have not seen much disobedience from me, it is only by the mercy of our Beloved One.

Oh Abu Saleh, i bear witness that you are the estranged one. I bear witness that you are more so than your slaughtered grandfather on the plains of kerbala. I say so my Master, because Abi Abdillah (as) had his Abbas (as), he had his Ali Al Alkdar (as).... where is your Abbas? where is your Ali Al Akbar? I swear to you my Master, my existence, and every other being that walks this earth, is not worth a spec in a single tear drop which you shed, so how can we justify the tears of blood you have shed every morning and evening for over a thousand years?

Oh my Imam, I claim that my soul, nay my very existence, be a sacrifice for a spec of dust under your feet. I know my actions do not reflect this claim, and i beg The Almighty to make me sincere in what i say. We all die one day, but i want to live, by shedding the blood of my heart serving and protecting you, and to paraphrase the words of my master, Ali Al Akbar (as), wa la ubali, lowil mowtu waqa3a 3ala Mohammad, ow Mohammad waqa3a 3alal mowt (and i do not care, were death to befall Mohammad, or wether Mohammad would fall to his death)

Oh Aba Saleh, mata tarana, wa narak.....

MashaAllah... Jazakum Allah khair.

This makes me feel so insignificant and negligent... Please keep us in your duas.

Oh Yousef of Zahra (as)

It is me again, the insolent disobedient slave. I am the one whose deeds you review every Thursday night, deeds which only add to your grief and pain of this world. Oh Imam i try, but my ignorance and forgetfulness has overtaken me at times. It is with a heavy heart that i return to our Lord ever day, begging Him in His Infinite Mercy to forgive my betrayals, and to hide the ugliest of my deeds from you. If you have not seen much disobedience from me, it is only by the mercy of our Beloved One.

Oh Abu Saleh, i bear witness that you are the estranged one. I bear witness that you are more so than your slaughtered grandfather on the plains of kerbala. I say so my Master, because Abi Abdillah (as) had his Abbas (as), he had his Ali Al Alkdar (as).... where is your Abbas? where is your Ali Al Akbar? I swear to you my Master, my existence, and every other being that walks this earth, is not worth a spec in a single tear drop which you shed, so how can we justify the tears of blood you have shed every morning and evening for over a thousand years?

Oh my Imam, I claim that my soul, nay my very existence, be a sacrifice for a spec of dust under your feet. I know my actions do not reflect this claim, and i beg The Almighty to make me sincere in what i say. We all die one day, but i want to live, by shedding the blood of my heart serving and protecting you, and to paraphrase the words of my master, Ali Al Akbar (as), wa la ubali, lowil mowtu waqa3a 3ala Mohammad, ow Mohammad waqa3a 3alal mowt (and i do not care, were death to befall Mohammad, or wether Mohammad would fall to his death)

Oh Aba Saleh, mata tarana, wa narak.....

SubhanAllah! I wish I could write a letter like this.

:yaali:

O Imam Mahdi (as) please hasten your reappearance.We are anxiously and desperately waiting for your arrival.O Imam Mohammad Mahdi (as) ! come by the will of Allah and respond to the cries of these oppressed ones.Behead these tyrants and slay these oppressors, annihilate these arrogant pythons with your mighty and unmatched sword Zulfiqar.Kill these illegitimate sons of [Edited Out]s for they have raised oppression and tyranny at its peak and have fully erased justice and equity from the earth.O my Imam (as) ! please Rise in the Name of Allah for verily the world is waiting for justice and justice is waiting for the glance of your beautiful Face.Please Come and restore Justice in its pure form which is the Amr Allah.Please come for we and the world needs you. :cry:

:yaali:

dearest Imam Zaman,

unfortunately we have let you down :( cos if we really meant what we assert, then you would be here and we would be able to see your blessed face.

May Allah swt keep your few strong and true followers firm on the path of haqq iA and quicken your reappearance.....

with much reverence from this soul who longs for your presence day and night....

Dear Allah swt,

I know that you have read my mind before i have written this, but please reveal your Imam or guide. The issue is, i have friends who would convert if there was conclusive evidence of this paticular sect. Sunni's and shia's are divided, shia's themselves disagree on what day is eid, we have so many shady practises going on.

My lord, i know i am below you, but i do not think i am being unreasonable when i say life itself is a test. If people only knew clear-cut what was the truth, if your 12th Imam could only have done what the other Imams did before him, there would be little confusion.

I respect the Imam. However, can i really consider an Imam an Imam when there is so much division and confusion and he can not answer my questions? Ya Allah swt, is it not fair that you sent guides to people before me, and i too have questions and require a guide ? I appreciate you want mankind to know you through reason, but things aren't clear.

All i am sure is you exist, and the Quran is your book. I pray for all human beings. I am fortunate to be a muslim because my parents are. Had i been born into a christian family, i may have converted later in life, and i probably would have died beforehand.

All in all, we do need someone to simply tell us the truth, and leave no doubt, rather than have us fight over what is true in arguments with no definitive answer. That is all i am asking.

I love all my human beings. I don't care if they are muslim or atheist. I want us all to prosper. I do not have some sense of inner pride beause i happen to call my self a muslim.

We are all your creation. You created us as the best of creation. You gave us free will, love, compassion.

By the sake of that, if the Imam can not answer my questions, fine. You answer it for me.

If you will.

^ I used to think like this. People who lived in Prophet (A.S.) and Imams' (A.S.) era were so lucky, they could see Them and talk to Them (A.S.), while for me the chance of seeing Imam Mehdi (A.S.) once in my dream is so rare. Prophet (A.S.) and Imams (A.S.) are like a big source of light (like Sun). The problem is when something is close to light, it becomes more obvious, so the beautiful things look more beautiful and bad things look worse. So now I am worried about the weaknesses in my character and they will be more obvious when Imam (A.S.) will come back. All the people who were with Imams (A.S.) or who are born in muslim families don't die as momins. Their faith is tested and there are very few who remain momin.

Edited by Mokhtar2012

Salam Walaikum, ,

I have heard lots about you..the first place where i learnt about you was HARUN YAHYA...He has done a lot to find about you..and Spread the word about your coming...I was overwhelmed when I read about you, and the signs ...

I have the Hope to meet you...

JazakAllah i know what's destined will happen

Being Born in a Sunni locality, always kept me ignorant and less knowledge d about you thats because, they are they who follow the companions,

But I am very thankful to Allah,

but after coming in a Shia Locality,I learnt about imams and Imamat..I was so happy, but it did not last long I felt, even they are Ignorant about you..Not everyone, But yes, they are...they know you by name and not what are you...

I am still very thankful to Allah That he gave me a place where I can learn and know about the Imams and Imamat...And Believe me, I came to know why are branches so important, may it be anyone...Each One Holds a fruit...

The Love for you is immense from the Shia's and Sunni's also...

But As you will be very much knowledge d about everything, I want to draw some attention of you here...And My Computer language terms , I hope will not be difficult,

This World Now is become very advanced , and the signs are there, Akhirah is on the way,yes Signs are visible, Like it used to take 6 monhs to reach kaaba, and now just 6 hours enough, So time is spinning faster...

Allah alone knows the correct time...

The hope remaining is the Mercy of Allah, You and Prophet Esa..Coming before the Advent and guiding us to the straight path..Before we fault er...

Islam was a OPEN SOURCE APPLICATION in the time gone by,

Now if you see , you will notice, some very popular brands have taken the script and just applied new THEMES and TEMPLATES and are selling the product...

They Do not have any VIRUS DEFINATION'S UPDATE, Nor do they make a point to make the script proper,

They have just bought some programmers , created new PLUGINS like Misyar, Mutah and a lot more, and are making the Original App worser...

Apart from that, they take part in Debates and Launch Events and Propagandas...And Spread rumours about each other and harmful things....

In this process the Brothers have forgotten the Real Version of Islam...

And Believe me the Customers are not so adamant sometimes, But yes after joining if they decide to be the SALESMAN, very few Salesman know what to pitch, and make sure they spread the proper knowledge and there are some Who to Sell can reach to any worse position....They will slander , abuse their competitor, and fill them with negativity...

the Sale Clicks still that's not the End, The Retention team from the concerned brand make sure they retain their Clients, by BRAINWASHING them...

I am so feeling low, sometimes I feel, Just leave this, Why Should I!!!

Will we recognise you??? We are so divided and they say you are coming to make PEACE...

Just a word of UNITY, makes them go so haywire, So much feels as if the SOURCE CODE of their program is very hard to crack...!!!!

I have given up on this thing, long back..Still something makes me get up again.I tried TROJANS, VIRUSES, all the things, Seems the Script is very difficult,

My Awaited One, I am sure You will crack it for me...

Hoping A GOOD ANTIVIRUS WIPES THEM OUT and Their Hatred...And I am ever ready to support you...I myself believe in the OPENSOURCE ISLAM and I have made sure I buy not any plugins, and If I do I check them with the antivirus,

maybe people out there do not have with them or nor the time to scan...

Just a mail at ateefsheikh@gmail.com...I will come out for you and reach to you...

Yours Sincerely,

Ateef Sheikh...

^ that actually made good sense. great letter.

Shukran Akhi,

I am a very mere person here..A sinner too, and Allah Knows the best

I tried to make this effort so that the people also can understand...

Believe me, they left me no options ,rather than putting my letter this way

I have tried a lot of ways to convey what I want...Peace and what else,

Never ever I got a Pm from a single person, who asked me, Brother, What are you trying to do???

I was Niether among a Sunni or a Shia, if anyone wants they can go to any of my posts...if I was anywhere One Eyed or supporting any sect...

What I got was a branding, like you a Sunni..Or Shia, Or a Wahabi...Or at the most a nutcase and idiot...

Being from a sunni background, the First time I landed in a Islamic forum was Shiachat...

And never ever ventured In sunni forums, Coz i had seen enuf in reality to convince myself...

When I am in Shiachat.com ...This Box has shia's and also this is a Community too...

Never ever I got a Pm from a single person, who asked me, Brother, What are you trying to do???How can we do this???Do you need my assistance,,,

And I am Sure the ones like me, who are trying to make peace also didn't get...

O grandson of the prophet,

If Allah chooses to reveal this to you, because only he is omnipresent,

then please know, there are good people out there. Atheists, diests, and the like.

They just want blatant proof. They need someone like your grand father Muhammed , voted the most influential man in history by non muslims.

I am starting to have doubts. I think i have justified doubts. Never before has God made a guide for man, but hidden him from the very people who he is the leader off.

If you fear for your life, did Muhammed not get protection ? did Allah swt not ensure his survival even though he was targetted so many times and had to migrate?

i don't know man. I just want the truth. I am not a bad person and neither are my fellow human beings.

we just want evident proof.

then please know, there are good people out there. Atheists, diests, and the like.

They just want blatant proof. They need someone like your grand father Muhammed , voted the most influential man in history by non muslims.

I am starting to have doubts. I think i have justified doubts. Never before has God made a guide for man, but hidden him from the very people who he is the leader off.

If you fear for your life, did Muhammed not get protection ? did Allah swt not ensure his survival even though he was targetted so many times and had to migrate?

i don't know man. I just want the truth. I am not a bad person and neither are my fellow human beings.

Respect. He is your Imam.

Logical Islam/Rational Thinking, or whatever you call yourself, why don't you just find yourself another religion to troll? You are like the companions of 'Eesaa (as) who wanted a miracle to fortify their imaan.

You do realise that even when our Imams (as) were manifest, the majority did not acknowledge them? Faith is just that - it's not necessarily backed up by empirically measurable data, otherwise it would no longer be a matter of faith - it would be a scientific fact. After all, why doesn't God simply manifest Himself to humanity in some form which would remove all doubt once and for all ?

I was going to keep typing and then suddenly realised I had already wasted several precious minutes of my life on this ridiculous, infantile thread ...

Logical Islam/Rational Thinking, or whatever you call yourself, why don't you just find yourself another religion to troll? You are like the companions of 'Eesaa (as) who wanted a miracle to fortify their imaan.

You do realise that even when our Imams (as) were manifest, the majority did not acknowledge them? Faith is just that - it's not necessarily backed up by empirically measurable data, otherwise it would no longer be a matter of faith - it would be a scientific fact. After all, why doesn't God simply manifest Himself to humanity in some form which would remove all doubt once and for all ?

I was going to keep typing and then suddenly realised I had already wasted several precious minutes of my life on this ridiculous, infantile thread ...

If you honestly think i am trolling, then Allah swt will be my judge.

Musa a.s. brought miracles, outright ones.

Isa a.s. brought the dead to life.

Muhammed pbuh brought the Quran and amazing miracles too.

If we can not verify someone with evidence, anyone can claim anything and get away with it.

I only say, it is not evidently clear regarding the Imam. I want to meet him, ask him a few questions.

I don't believe in 'blind faith'. Faith is not the absence of evidence. Faith is using emperical evidence to establish an unseen truth. The faith path is you beleive in that unseen truth based on the established evidence it exists.

Otherwise i can say, the hindu's have 10001 Gods, Prove them wrong.

If you honestly think i am trolling, then Allah swt will be my judge.

Musa a.s. brought miracles, outright ones.

Isa a.s. brought the dead to life.

Muhammed pbuh brought the Quran and amazing miracles too.

If we can not verify someone with evidence, anyone can claim anything and get away with it.

I only say, it is not evidently clear regarding the Imam. I want to meet him, ask him a few questions.

I don't believe in 'blind faith'. Faith is not the absence of evidence. Faith is using emperical evidence to establish an unseen truth. The faith path is you beleive in that unseen truth based on the established evidence it exists.

Otherwise i can say, the hindu's have 10001 Gods, Prove them wrong.

You do realise that even with all the miracles that you attribute to these great Prophets, the majority of their people either did not believe them or believed them only grudgingly? These messengers came with manifest truths and were still rejected. Faith is more than "empirical evidence to establish an unseen truth". We're not talking about proving the existence of gravity here. Faith involves a deeply spiritual experience, and spiritual truths involve more than simply being verified empirically via scientific methodologies and instruments. If you can scientifically prove the existence of angels and jinns, I'll be eternally grateful. Heck, if you can show me empirical evidence of the existence of an after-life, I'd be even happier.

Btw, the Qur'aan contains almost nothing that could be empirically verified at the time of the Prophet (SAW). Using your "logic", no one should have believed him as he could not verify his claims scientifically.

We believe the 12th Imam (as) exists because there are ahadeeth stating the number of Imams to be 12 and that the last of them would enter occultation for an extended period of time. There are authentic riwayaat that pre-date the ghayba that state this. We also have traditions that this period of time is a trial for the believers. You can, if you so wish, argue that the textual evidence is insufficient and that is certainly your prerogative.

Finally, even if you were able to meet the Imam in person, what else would he have to do to convince you of his status? Would levitating be enough? How about feeding the multitudes from a loaf of bread? Would a display of telepathy and clairvoyance be sufficient?

Peace be upon you Imam(a.s). Come back and fill this world with justice.

As Allah(swt) revealed in Sura Sad 38: 84, "IÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì say what is just...".

So what is "justice" is already here, the problem is that people ignore it.

Oh Yousef of Zahra (as)

I swear to you my Master, my existence, and every other being that walks this earth, is not worth a spec in a single tear drop which you shed, so how can we justify the tears of blood you have shed every morning and evening for over a thousand years?

Oh my Imam, I claim that my soul, nay my very existence, be a sacrifice for a spec of dust under your feet. I know my actions do not reflect this claim, and i beg The Almighty to make me sincere in what i say.