Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
JawzofDETH

Write Your Letters To The Imaam Of Our Time (as)

Rate this topic

This is an interesting idea...although the Imam Mahdi (a.s.) will appear when he is given permission by Allah and the Prophet (pbuh) to do so...

insha Allah it will happen soon, in our lifetimes.

May we all be alive to join in the Army of the Imam and to give bayah to him! amin.

The sad truth is that even when Imam Mahdi (a.s) appears, even though there will be three takbeers announcing his presence, and a voice from Heavens saying, "O Muslims

this is my Mahdi, join him and help him..." there will still be many people who will not join him and who will join the Dajjal instead.

Allah help us! In one of our riwayats it says 70 000 ulema will join Dajjal so imagine how many ordinary Muslims will be misled?

Yeah...scary thought...imagine when the Imam appears and declares who he is how much propaganda the Western media/media controlled by the West in our own countries too/ will make against him? How

many Muslims will believe the propaganda?

Allah keep us steadfast and amongst those who will do bayah to Imam Mahdi (a.s.)

70 000 Ulema will join Dajjal? I am guessing maybe 20 000 ordinary Muslims will join him? An ordinary muslim generally has more courage and resides on a higher moral ground than your everyday Ulema.

The figures don't have to mean literally '70,000', but it gives us some scope and a ratio as well.

I was going to keep typing and then suddenly realised I had already wasted several precious minutes of my life on this ridiculous, infantile thread ...

Hey bro don't hate the game, (in this case) hate the playas

Edited by JawzofDETH

If you honestly think i am trolling, then Allah swt will be my judge.

Musa a.s. brought miracles, outright ones.

Isa a.s. brought the dead to life.

Muhammed pbuh brought the Quran and amazing miracles too.

I don't get you? You call yourself rational but you want some flashy 'signs' to believe?

Look if you want sparks, flash, pizzaz and cheap parlour tricks to identify a guiding Imaam

then I know the fellow your'e waiting for; he got all kinds of mad skills. Only thing he won't

be Al-Imaam Al-Mahdi (as)

In the mean time Dynamo is not bad, he's an all-round entertainer,

why don't you opt for him in the interim?

Seriously though, derision aside (no hard feelings) What's your angle?

I mean we all here work VERY hard on a day to day basis to cultivate and kindle the love of our Imaams (as) a thousand years after the fact I might add. That alone fills us all with an unwavering sense of purpose- we are undeservedly carrying a message to a coming generation that we NEVER EVER EVER want to die, and I was born in a sunni home. It may look "irrational" to you.

I did not say anything disrespectful. It's just how i speak.

But then again you wonder why you don't feel that connection, that something something that's missing. Because you clearly have eirs and as a result AREN'T WORKING ON IT.

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

He can write it in any form or manner, and common sense indicates people would ask many types of questions to the infallibles. So there is no need for others to try and stand the moral high ground because of some emotional displacement. All it shows is others telling others on how to behave and act. Just because some can believe so easily, it just does not means other are the same. More knowledge changes people, it either breaks or makes them.

LG-RT - you cleary have not understood the game of life yet. Understand it and belief is simpler. There is no need to be angry, it seems you feel like you have been decieved, the deception came from people just like you, who wanted to preach religion but got carried away, and forgot to preach the real message.

Dear Allah swt,

I know that you have read my mind before i have written this, but please reveal your Imam or guide. The issue is, i have friends who would convert if there was conclusive evidence of this paticular sect.

If people only knew clear-cut what was the truth, if your 12th Imam could only have done what the other Imams did before him, there would be little confusion.

I respect the Imam. However, can i really consider an Imam an Imam when there is so much division and confusion and he can not answer my questions? Ya Allah swt, is it not fair that you sent guides to people before me, and i too have questions and require a guide ? I appreciate you want mankind to know you through reason, but things aren't clear.

Brother rational, there are many things in this post which go against the teachings of Islam, but insha Allah they are said in the spirit of questioning for better understanding, rather than another agenda. I don't want to attack you, rather it seems you need guidance, like the rest of us do.

When you ask for conclusive proof, there is the Quran, as it is the first and last word for every question any person may have.

If you are asking for proofs in terms of physical miracles, then there is no benefit. You ask for our Imam to do what other Imams did before, and which Imam was greater than Amir Al Mu'mineen? And with all his miracles, did the majority of the people who pledge him alliegance to him on the day of Ghadeer, not turn their back against him the very same day the Prophet (sawa) passed away?

If we ask for further physical miracles, we will turn to the children of Israel at the time of Prophet Moses (as). These were people who saw unbelievable physical miracles before their very eyes. They saw Moses turn his cane into a giant serpent. They saw Moses's cane breaking open 12 springs for them to drink from. The saw him split the sea for them, and pharoah drown.

And yet, what did they say to Moses after they started worshipping the golden calf?

2_55.png

And [recall] when you said, "O Moses, we will never believe you until we see Allah outright"; so the thunderbolt took you while you were looking on. (2:55)

We can all argue, why did God not give the world conclusive proof that athiests are wrong? or that Islam is the right path? or that the school of thought of Ahlul Bait (as) hold the most truth?

To that argument, we can say, well why did God not write 'Allah', or 'Islam' or 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib' on the surface of the moon? in big capital hot pink letters?

Because, He gave you and i something he didn't give any animals, and that is a brain, for us to be thinking, rational and reflective HUMAN beings. that is what makes us human.

So really, everything makes perfect sense. It just takes a little reflection, and reminding ourselves the ultimate truth, that in every situation, Allah is showing infinite mercy.

And [recall] when Moses said to his people, "Indeed, Allah commands you to slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you take us in ridicule?" He said, "I seek refuge in Allah from being among the ignorant."

If you are true in your love to so and so then prove it.

http://alisina.org/blog/2012/12/22/imam-husseins-martyrdom-who-to-blame/

Say, [O Muhammad], "If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is for you alone and not the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful.

am sure you will fail. becos you are a nation with "all teeth and no brains"

70 000 Ulema will join Dajjal? I am guessing maybe 20 000 ordinary Muslims will join him? An ordinary muslim generally has more courage and resides on a higher moral ground than your everyday Ulema.

99% of statistics are made up btw. I did not think they knew back then that there would be a population explosion, hence, the numbers all seem low.

"Don't come, your shias are way too soft, mushy, ignorant, and quite frankly lack the foresight. But then again, you probably already know this, since you aren't here yet"

Heck, the Shia didn't even have any idea about when the Imam would come, until Iranians would chant, "Imam arrive, we are ready for you." So no, it has not been an overall chant but rather an Iranian chant.

Isn't it amazing that now non-Iranians believe in and pray for his return more than Iranians?

Edited by Shiabro

"Don't come, your shias are way too soft, mushy, ignorant, and quite frankly lack the foresight. But then again, you probably already know this, since you aren't here yet"

Never has a leader been hidden totally from his or her people, having never heard the leader speak, seen what they look like, or be in contact and receive guidance from them. Thus, one can not blame us if we become a little disillusioned. Most of us won't meet the imam. Many generations have died without doing so.

Muhammed pbuh went to the backward arabs. Abraham pbuh to the idol worshippers. Yunus to the backward/idol worshippers. Nuh to a corrupt group.

Yet Mahdi a.s. can not come to us because we aren't perfect? Surely his job is to guide us, a weak ignorant disillusioned group and help us achieve perfection.

Either way, the world is becoming a better place. Cancer is being a lot more cureable than it was. Diseases and global health programs implemented. The arabs are gaining some form of democracy. There is a global war against slavery, and people are now enforcing human rights. Technology is at an absolute immense level, education is key in so many places.

We are doing so well - though there are challenges and mishaps- that the population is rapidly growing.

Controlling the global population is our biggest challenge=p

Best of all, it is not the muslims who did this all. It is people of all religions, races, classes, beliefs. Humanity as one.

It's not who we are, it's what we do that defines us in my view.

Just a few thoughts.

Edited by Rational Thinking

Well, i got peoples attention didn't i?

Heck, the Shia didn't even have any idea about when the Imam would come, until Iranians would chant, "Imam arrive, we are ready for you." So no, it has not been an overall chant but rather an Iranian chant.

Isn't it amazing that now non-Iranians believe in and pray for his return more than Iranians?

Doubtful...

Never has a leader been hidden totally from his or her people, having never heard the leader speak, seen what they look like, or be in contact and receive guidance from them. Thus, one can not blame us if we become a little disillusioned. Most of us won't meet the imam. Many generations have died without doing so.

Muhammed pbuh went to the backward arabs. Abraham pbuh to the idol worshippers. Yunus to the backward/idol worshippers. Nuh to a corrupt group.

Yet Mahdi a.s. can not come to us because we aren't perfect? Surely his job is to guide us, a weak ignorant disillusioned group and help us achieve perfection.

Either way, the world is becoming a better place. Cancer is being a lot more cureable than it was. Diseases and global health programs implemented. The arabs are gaining some form of democracy. There is a global war against slavery, and people are now enforcing human rights. Technology is at an absolute immense level, education is key in so many places.

We are doing so well - though there are challenges and mishaps- that the population is rapidly growing.

Controlling the global population is our biggest challenge=p

Best of all, it is not the muslims who did this all. It is people of all religions, races, classes, beliefs. Humanity as one.

It's not who we are, it's what we do that defines us in my view.

Just a few thoughts.

In which planet you're living? Don't you see all the wars happening, all the heinous crimes people commit, how all people in power stealmoney, etc...?

(bismillah)(salam)

O Servant of God! O God's proof on Earth! Fasten your appearance! Corruption has appeared in the sea and the land, due to the gains in people's hands (my translation may not be accurate). Mankind has corrupted the Earth, they make wars, they steal, they kill, they rape, and they are evil.

But then again, I don't thinkthe conditions are fit for your reappearance. Your so-called Shias are ignorant, corrupt, and sinful. They don't deserve you. They deserve God's curse and Hell.

And sorry if my letter is poorly-written, I'm not good at writing letters.

(bismillah) (salam)

O Servant of God! O God's proof on Earth! Fasten your appearance! Corruption has appeared in the sea and the land, due to the gains in people's hands (my translation may not be accurate). Mankind has corrupted the Earth, they make wars, they steal, they kill, they rape, and they are evil.

But then again, I don't thinkthe conditions are fit for your reappearance. Your so-called Shias are ignorant, corrupt, and sinful. They don't deserve you. They deserve God's curse and Hell.

And sorry if my letter is poorly-written, I'm not good at writing letters.

his Shia's are none other than us . :(

Edited by -Enlightened

with all due respect to everyone's posts here

here is some thing to keep in mind

the reason we have these people today which many people called for their death by the Imam, is because a long time ago when the Imams were around people began to slip and slide

The Imam is not a reset button where he comes and kills those who went to the limits and broken them, because as some people are calling for blood letting, they are not fixing the actual issue of why such people exist today, i.e because they began to believe that the answer was in power and force and not in softing the hearts and forgiveness and mercy, they became like every other nation who took hold of power and wanted to rule with an iron fist "my way or the highway" and hence their power and iron fists and indulging in the world corrupted them "the root of all evil is love for this dunya" , that is not to say that there isnt people who have achieved perdition and for whom there is no place of return except direct justice for their crimes, but the answer is not "kill all who think otherwise" and rule with force and take power and position, the idea is to distinguish truht from falsehood and fill int he gaps of where people are going wont today, and they are going wrong at the most important spots , they love this life and everything in it and its comforts, and their hearts have become hardened with hate and animosity and tribalism/sectarianism this is the epiphany of ignorance  

nor is the Imam some person whom nobody can follow in his actions and behavior and hence get his insights and guidance to guide others, everyone here loves the Imam not because he has a heavy body and unmatachable strength , his unwavering courage

we love him because of his mercy, his purity, his justice, his forgiveness, his infalibility, his disconnectedness from this world, his love of God, his pure face which shines like the bright moon, his numerous tears,  his love of Islam and his hate of all external heretics and inventors of new religion and disbelievers and hypocrites,  this is what makes him who he is, anyone can pick up a sword or gun and run to their death, whether they fear death or not

but who can control their anger when wronged? who can fight without hate and anger in his heart? who can prove with his intelligence and knowledge all arguments wrong, and his arguments from the memorized quran and all knoweldge of its meanings? his knoweldge of the malakut which God gave him due to his disconnectedness from anything but he love of Allah 

we can achieve some of these things as individuals and be shinning examples, not just sitting ducks living like everyone else and waiting for everyone to just "die" , we can change today and tomorrow right now, we can be shinning examples, but instead we take to the lovers of this life, the lost of this world, the haters of Islam and truth, the evil ones, we follow them and their music, their tv shows, their jokes and their perversions and we take them as friends we imitate them in clothes(to limits) we talk like them we listen to what they listen to , we argue how they want us to argue

where is our backbone? where is the Islam deeply rooted in our hearts so that nothing of their scares us or entices us? let them live their pathetic lives and chase after pathetic things of this life, but why do we want to be like them/ live in their cultures, their lies and their falsehood, and be "free" like them in their blind prisons , reading their "holy books" and imitating them while ignoring what we know is truth

we are weak and we are useless to our religion but to them we are their pawns, you want the Imam, change yourself now and for good and be the true Shia of Ali 

nor is the Imam some person whom nobody can follow in his actions and behavior and hence get his insights and guidance to guide others, everyone here loves the Imam not because he has a heavy body and unmatachable strength , his unwavering courage

we love him because of his mercy, his purity, his justice, his forgiveness, his infalibility, his disconnectedness from this world, his love of God, his pure face which shines like the bright moon, his numerous tears,  his love of Islam and his hate of all external heretics and inventors of new religion and disbelievers and hypocrites,  this is what makes him who he is, anyone can pick up a sword or gun and run to their death, whether they fear death or not

but who can control their anger when wronged? who can fight without hate and anger in his heart? who can prove with his intelligence and knowledge all arguments wrong, and his arguments from the memorized quran and all knoweldge of its meanings? his knoweldge of the malakut which God gave him due to his disconnectedness from anything but he love of Allah 

I agree, I think He (A.S.) will change people with His (A.S.) logic, character and personality.